Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 07-03-2009, 06:45 PM   #1
hokage
Freshmen Academy Student

hokage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto Shippuden will not be on tv

Retracted

Last edited by hokage; 06-24-2011 at 03:27 PM.
hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 06:47 PM   #2
Lydia-Kun
Apprentice Genin

Lydia-Kun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden will not be on tv

That sucks.
<-- rep pretty please (:
Lydia-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 07:03 PM   #3
Lydia-Kun
Apprentice Genin

Lydia-Kun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah- I can't complain.
I actually like subbed more than dubbed.
I hope they are released fast too.
<-- rep pretty please (:
Lydia-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:43 PM   #4
naruto35
Banned

naruto35 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to naruto35 Send a message via MSN to naruto35 Send a message via Skype™ to naruto35

its affects me
naruto35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 11:27 AM   #5
Poo
Genin

Poo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Poo

me too...

these great shows deserve to be aired on tv somewhere...

but i guess that's just me...

Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 11:42 AM   #6
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubs4life View Post
Oh?

Then I'm making calls this upcoming Friday, July 10th.

"Wah" is not gonna help the situation,really...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 11:55 AM   #7
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Then what were you gonna say?

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 03:13 PM   #8
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Probably knowing him.Wah!

Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 08:10 PM   #9
Poo
Genin

why do you guys keep being so harsh...?

Old 07-04-2009, 08:45 PM   #10
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

That's because you have nothing to say,because that's the truth,and nothing but the truth.

Old 07-04-2009, 08:55 PM   #11
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokage View Post
According to an Anime News Network article about the Viz panel at Anime Expo 2009, the dvd release of Naruto Shippuden will be "the only way to see the show dubbed". The link for the article is http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/conv...expo/viz-media

This tells us that the dubbed version will not be on any tv network.

I would also guess that this means the subbed version will not be on tv, and most likely the last episodes of Naruto will not air on tv either.
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IVE BEEN WAITING IT 2 COME ON TV THEN U DROP A BOMB LIKE THIS

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

my brawl friend code:4297-4483-8671
dragos half form:
Spoiler:

dragonjinchuriki dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 08:58 PM   #12
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

There's still hope for it to air on T.V.

Old 07-04-2009, 09:04 PM   #13
naruto35
Banned

naruto35 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to naruto35 Send a message via MSN to naruto35 Send a message via Skype™ to naruto35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cade View Post
what sage mode said about that guy
naruto35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 11:08 AM   #14
Poo
Genin

Quote:
how do you know? do you work for viz or something like that?
Old 07-05-2009, 11:17 AM   #15
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Actually...

I'll have a lot to say when I call...

Trust me, he does. I wouldn't be surprised if they put him on hold without the music, and let him talktalktalk to nobody, then, eventually end up having to block his number.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 11:21 AM   #16
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
That'll just prove what I say in my signature then...
It would proove that they are tired of having some random person call and call and call them, because he is too stubborn, and paranoid.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 07-05-2009, 11:22 AM   #17
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

This is a bummer...

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.
Soccer Ninja 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 11:23 AM   #18
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I disagree...

=/
You would....

/Heil

Old 07-05-2009, 11:25 AM   #19
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Lol...I gtg have fun... I agree.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.
Soccer Ninja 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 11:28 AM   #20
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

We disagree with you about the subs sucking, which they totally don't. Which really isn't much of a disagreement, so much as a "Why won't he shut up!!" type of thing.

/Heil