Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-11-2011, 03:55 PM   #1
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven
Default Sk8er vs Zack

Distance: 5 meters
Rules : No Gm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 03:57 PM   #2
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack
Default Re: Sk8er vs Zack

your missin something.....you go first.
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
puppetmaster zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 04:08 PM   #3
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

* Skating through the streets of Karakura Town on my board I come across a rather funny looking fellow. I don't like the way he is dressed so I decide to show him some hospitality. *

Spoiler:

Old 04-11-2011, 04:12 PM   #4
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

* I am standing in a streat on kankuro town,when I notice a man rolling past me on a skateboard making rather anoying noises of rock under wheels.I then shot a tiny cero at the wheels of your skateboard.* That is rather anoying.

Filled with repent?
<3

Last edited by puppetmaster zack; 04-11-2011 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Some spelling errors.Sorry small keyboard.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:16 PM   #5
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmaster zack View Post
* I am standing in a streat on kankuro town,when I notice a man rolling pace me on a board making rather anoying noises of rock under wheels.I then shot a tiny cero at the wheels of your skateboard.* That is rather anoying.
Oh hell nah B!tch!!!
* Seeing my enemy fire a blast of energy at my board I power slide bringing my board sideways allowing the blast to pass under my board doing no damage. *

You never touch my board.

Spoiler:

Old 04-11-2011, 04:21 PM   #6
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
Oh hell nah B!tch!!!
* Seeing my enemy fire a blast of energy at my board I power slide bringing my board sideways allowing the blast to pass under my board doing no damage. *

You never touch my board.
*I sonifo ontp of a building as I look down at you*Woops sorry.*I shoot three more ceros at you and pull out my long red and blue zanpakuto*

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 04-11-2011, 04:30 PM   #7
Seven

Awards Showcase

What a bother...
Shift!
* I kick my board up to my chest in height as it transforms into a long double-bladed spear. The spear has three small holes on the side facing me going along its staff. I jump at the building holding my spear out behind me as I run up the wall of the building and begin disappearing and reappaering along the wall as I dodge the ceros by pure evasion and speed. I reach the building top and jump up above the greasy looking swordsman as I whip my spear around in an attempt to smack him across the face with my blade, decapitating half of his head. *

Spoiler:

Old 04-11-2011, 08:16 PM   #8
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
What a bother...
Shift!
* I kick my board up to my chest in height as it transforms into a long double-bladed spear. The spear has three small holes on the side facing me going along its staff. I jump at the building holding my spear out behind me as I run up the wall of the building and begin disappearing and reappaering along the wall as I dodge the ceros by pure evasion and speed. I reach the building top and jump up above the greasy looking swordsman as I whip my spear around in an attempt to smack him across the face with my blade, decapitating half of his head. *
*As you jump onto the wall and begin moving upwards I simply follow you with the sound of the wind of where your moving (if you are mking any although you should be).When you jump into the air I hold my zanpakuto out to my side and say "ice dome:half.As I do a half dome of solid ice mixed in with se that covers the side that you try to hit me at stopping and knocking back your spear.I then sonido away from the dome and form a black cero in my right hand*Eh.Looks like I caught your attetion tony hawk

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 04-12-2011, 09:55 AM   #9
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*As you jump onto the wall and begin moving upwards I simply follow you with the sound of the wind of where your moving (if you are mking any although you should be).When you jump into the air I hold my zanpakuto out to my side and say "ice dome:half.As I do a half dome of solid ice mixed in with se that covers the side that you try to hit me at stopping and knocking back your spear.I then sonido away from the dome and form a black cero in my right hand*Eh.Looks like I caught your attetion tony hawk
You wish, I'm just gonna kill you for attempting an attack on my board.
* As I hit the dome I iwist around bringing the other end of my spear into it shattering it. I see the pathetic attempt at running away by my opponent. He is charging another blast within his right hand. I yawn and stand perfectly still awaiting his soon to fail attempt. *

Spoiler:

Old 04-12-2011, 01:40 PM   #10
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You wish, I'm just gonna kill you for attempting an attack on my board.
* As I hit the dome I iwist around bringing the other end of my spear into it shattering it. I see the pathetic attempt at running away by my opponent. He is charging another blast within his right hand. I yawn and stand perfectly still awaiting his soon to fail attempt. *
Oh I am sorry I have been mistaken how about you wait till I catch your atichen (sorry cant spell it) I know I will soon.
*I then quickly sonido into the air above you causing the ground to break where I was standingI then slash my zanpakuto downwards sending a cresent of flames at you,also a beam of ice will be sent behind this right afterwards hidin in the falmesThis ice will not melt do to it being mixed in with my sp so it wont melt from my flames. I will then sonido behind you and close the hand with the black cero in it making the black cero dissaper.*
When I do this the cero is enveloped into my bdoy allowing me to instantlly realese it at any time at any point of my body

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 04-12-2011, 02:10 PM   #11
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh I am sorry I have been mistaken how about you wait till I catch your atichen (sorry cant spell it) I know I will soon.
*I then quickly sonido into the air above you causing the ground to break where I was standingI then slash my zanpakuto downwards sending a cresent of flames at you,also a beam of ice will be sent behind this right afterwards hidin in the falmesThis ice will not melt do to it being mixed in with my sp so it wont melt from my flames. I will then sonido behind you and close the hand with the black cero in it making the black cero dissaper.*
When I do this the cero is enveloped into my bdoy allowing me to instantlly realese it at any time at any point of my body
So let's go.
* As you fire down the blast of fire I say, 50-50, I wave spear head at the blast connecting at the tip and severing it all the way down the middle as the two halves flow around me doing no damage. This reveals the ice beneath though it is useless now. " No Comply " I disappear now moving at a faster speed than a R2 Sonido. I reappear behind my now enveloped opponent swinging my spear down at him at great speed. *

Spoiler:

Old 04-12-2011, 03:14 PM   #12
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
So let's go.
* As you fire down the blast of fire I say, 50-50, I wave spear head at the blast connecting at the tip and severing it all the way down the middle as the two halves flow around me doing no damage. This reveals the ice beneath though it is useless now. " No Comply " I disappear now moving at a faster speed than a R2 Sonido. I reappear behind my now enveloped opponent swinging my spear down at him at great speed. *
*When you use no comply and appear behind I me I sense the movent of your spirtual pressure.I then sonido froward avoiding your attack.I will then sonido over you and start spinning my body in circles and say "Ice rain".When I do A thousand of icicles 5 feet long shoot to the ground at amazing speed,these icicles also are mixed with sp coating so if it comes on contact with you it will go right thru anyhting it comes in contact with.I will then sonid bahind you and swing my hand at you and say "realese" as my black come out of my hand and since my arm was being swund around the cero will go faster than normal maybe aboult 1.5 of the original speed.This black cero will home on you until destroyed,it also eats away all se it comes in contact with.*

Filled with repent?
<3

Last edited by puppetmaster zack; 04-13-2011 at 05:53 PM.
Old 04-13-2011, 01:41 PM   #13
Seven

Awards Showcase

Owned.

* My Opponent drops and attempts to cut me as I just lift my legs in unison dodging his sword and keep my spear going down and slice him in half. *

I swung down, you got owned, the rest of your move is irrelavent.

Spoiler:

Old 04-13-2011, 04:50 PM   #14
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

I would have already been gone since I sonido away re-read the move 7.

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 04-13-2011, 04:52 PM   #15
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I would have already been gone since I sonido away re-read the move 7.
True but the time it would take you to swing at me and use the ice spikes would be more than enough since I was already swinging when I appeared behind you.

Spoiler:

Old 04-13-2011, 04:59 PM   #16
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes but you also stated that you jumped to avoid my blade giving me that split second to get away.

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 04-13-2011, 05:04 PM   #17
Seven

Awards Showcase

Wrong I stated that i merely lifetd my legs as your blade went by and was still sending my spear down all the while.

Spoiler:

Old 04-13-2011, 05:23 PM   #18
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

........You like arguing don't ya.

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 04-13-2011, 05:35 PM   #19
Seven

Awards Showcase

Only when Im right.

Spoiler:

Old 04-13-2011, 05:47 PM   #20
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

Fine then can I just edit my move and say I sonido forward when you appear behind me I knoe]w usally I would lose but I want to continue this fight since I think I might have a slight chance of holding my own.If I dont mess up again.

Filled with repent?
<3