Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 04-14-2011, 09:31 AM   #41
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I blame Undead

Comments!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:33 AM   #42
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Sounds like we are quite the sickening persona's.
Old 04-14-2011, 09:37 AM   #43
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Indeed, but Jacq should be on all manner of apparel. I am thinking a deal with Abercrombie and Fitch is right up her ally. They are the kings of gender neutral sheet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-14-2011, 09:47 AM   #44
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

They're not Dutch. Unacceptable.
Old 04-14-2011, 09:59 AM   #45
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

The Dutch suck.

Old 04-14-2011, 10:05 AM   #46
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

I believe all humans suck in general. It's a way to show one's love, apparently.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:16 AM   #47
White_Crystal_Ice_Mirrors
Academy Graduate

Location: no clear residency when your crusing cross the country in the old '67 Chevy Impalla
White_Crystal_Ice_Mirrors is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

, at first I was like "what? umm, whats up with pants?" But now I completely get it! it took a bit of thinking, but thats pretty funny. props to you and haikus.
White_Crystal_Ice_Mirrors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:18 AM   #48
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

It's quite the brain teaser
Old 04-14-2011, 10:49 AM   #49
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Alright,
here it is!

Old 04-14-2011, 11:43 AM   #50
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ohh, it is too much.

Old 04-14-2011, 11:52 AM   #51
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Notice how fat that woman's belly is, oh naughty me!
Old 04-14-2011, 01:24 PM   #52
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Can't go wrong with bikes.
YouTube:

YouTube:

Ode to Bikes
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 02:14 PM   #53
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
My request is one of simplicity.
SEAN PAUL RIDING A PREGNANT ELEPHANT WHILE JUMPING OVER THE THEMES IN STYLE DURING BREAKFAST.

That, or Abraham Lincoln strutting with swagger.
Arrrggff gerrdamn, I never did this for you.

IT SHALL BE DONE.

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 05:10 PM   #54
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Go for it! =D