Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-13-2011, 08:17 PM   #21
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: narutos kekkei genkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouldy17 View Post
im tellin ya special water chakra capable of combining with the users first chakra nature to create a whole new element....all joking aside i agree with ya it does seem kinda special
Wait a minute.......I know it was a jk but that's an interesting thought.....So the "special" water chakra you're saying Naruto may have could in turn be the missing piece of the puzzle to Hashirama's Wood Style. I mean they are from related clans....It's going really really far into speculation, but it's cool to think about.
^red.
You may want to respell that.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:27 AM   #22
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r View Post
Wait a minute.......I know it was a jk but that's an interesting thought.....So the "special" water chakra you're saying Naruto may have could in turn be the missing piece of the puzzle to Hashirama's Wood Style. I mean they are from related clans....It's going really really far into speculation, but it's cool to think about.
i thought you would of gotten that from my initial post where i explain everything maybe i need to reword it and make it clearer
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die
Gouldy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 01:27 PM   #23
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

nah it's worded fine. I just got focused on the Naruto having "special chakra" thing and overlooked your main point.
^red.
You may want to respell that.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 02:08 PM   #24
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i don't know about a KG. i have however been a big supporter for naruto learning a second chakra nature at least. and Water would be a good add. in support of a defense vs Sasuke and also for a support combo w/ Sasuke later on water + lightning = nice combo.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Phariah824 is offline   Reply With Quote