Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 04-09-2011, 06:24 PM   #1
kakashi for life
Apprentice Genin

kakashi for life is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Why is it so dead here

I been coming and there's nothing interesting. There's no other good community but arashiboards and they are having uns2 ladders but i wish here was more active.
kakashi for life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:01 PM   #2
Sub-Zero
Chunin Exam Participant

Sub-Zero is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Why is it so dead here

Why is it so dead here?

No offense.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

19-0

Welcome to your Final Destination...Hell!
Sub-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 12:46 PM   #3
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I have been wondering that too. There are, in my opinion, no interesting threads on here anymore. I can't find any discussions that really hold my interest.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:28 PM   #4
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Everyone's either gotten the Platinum and/or gotten sick of the game. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if the Hokage's Room forums are dead too.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:31 PM   #5
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

nothin interesting to do anymore....., I mean if it had dlc then it would probably be active again but thats not happening.

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:33 AM   #6
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

just gotta wait for a new naruto game on the next gen consoles, then it will be alive in hear again.
Mikahel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:30 PM   #7
SonicJetWave
Freshmen Academy Student

SonicJetWave is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This was easily one of my favorite games a couple of month's back. But I got the new Pokemanz Game and...yeah. >.>
SonicJetWave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 07:22 AM   #8
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I just recently got back into it after taking a break to play other things and just yesterday got S ranks and bonus objectives on all the story missions. Some of the fights are ridiculous though. The one I had the most trouble with was Sasuke vs Awakened Deidara. You have to pretty much go untouched to get S rank on that, so if he hits you with anything but his small clay birds, you aren't getting S.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote