Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-08-2011, 05:49 PM   #1
EroS
Ninja Academy Student

EroS is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default How Naruto Can Tame the Nine-Tails

This is something that hasn't been visited yet (as far as I know), but what if before using the nine-tails chakra Naruto goes into sage mode, so that if nine-tails tries to take his chakra he will end up like all those petrified frogs. I think it is possible that this would subdue the nine-tails into cooperation, and they would have more of a relationship like Killer Bee does with the eight-tails.
EroS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:18 PM   #2
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: How Naruto Can Tame the Nine-Tails

I guess it's plausible but I could see that working out badly for ,not just the fox, but Naruto as well.
^red.
You may want to respell that.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:22 PM   #3
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Kishi trying to explain that in a manga.../facepalm
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:26 AM   #4
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

the 1 problem with that is that naruto cant take nearly as much natural energy as would be needed remember when the theory of senjutsu was being explained if to little energy was taken in then there would be no change...judging by all the hype that the bijju get naruto would be turned into a frog b4 he could get enough nature energy
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die
Gouldy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 10:25 AM   #5
SageKyuubi
Genin

SageKyuubi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well i dont think the Kyuubi will ever be tamed, its the manifestation of hate and anger, how can Naruto make the most evil creature his friend? It just doesnt seem possible. Killerbee still has much more to explain about taming a biju but what worked for the Hachibi might not work for the Kyuubi. As for Sage mode i dont think it would make a comeback unless Naruto figures out a way to gather sage chakra while moving without clones
Old 04-09-2011, 10:47 AM   #6
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It's draining enough when using Sage Mode. Mixing it with the Kyuubi's chakra would probably kill him.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 11:31 AM   #7
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
It's draining enough when using Sage Mode. Mixing it with the Kyuubi's chakra would probably kill him.
I think this time i disagree, where did you hear that sage mode drains Naruto...it's the opposite...the only problem is it doesn't last, but he could go into sage mode as many times as he pleases...isn't that what it's all about?

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 12:47 PM   #8
EroS
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara

I think this time i disagree, where did you hear that sage mode drains Naruto...it's the opposite...the only problem is it doesn't last, but he could go into sage mode as many times as he pleases...isn't that what it's all about?
I agree with kalmeast. Sage mode, when mastered, has no side effects for the user. It is only when they don't balance right that it is dangerous, but Naruto has mastered it so there is no harm to him. Also, before gaining kyuubi chakra he was training to increase the duration he could sustain sennin mode.

Also, who is to say he can't mix the chakra types? Nature chakra mixes with his chakra and his physical power, and when balanced he is in sennin mode. What if he found a way to mix the four types together in an equal balance (nature chakra, naruto's chakra, naruto's physical power, kyuubi chakra)? I imagine that would take a crazy amount of training to do if it were possible, but I do think it is plausible.
Old 04-09-2011, 04:08 PM   #9
narutonhinataschild
Genin

narutonhinataschild has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageKyuubi View Post
well i dont think the Kyuubi will ever be tamed, its the manifestation of hate and anger, how can Naruto make the most evil creature his friend? It just doesnt seem possible. Killerbee still has much more to explain about taming a biju but what worked for the Hachibi might not work for the Kyuubi. As for Sage mode i dont think it would make a comeback unless Naruto figures out a way to gather sage chakra while moving without clones

Naruto is the true Ying to the Kyubi Yang energy, eventually they will be the perfect match!
Old 04-12-2011, 08:24 PM   #10
EroS
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageKyuubi View Post
The same could be said about Sasuke, who has chakra more sinister than the Foxes (which has become more dark and cold since they met). While I admit there is a lot that is unknown about how KB tamed Hachibi, I don't think Naruto taming (or teaming up) with Kyuubi is out of the question. All it could take is Madara trying to claim Kyuubi again and stripping it of its free will (through reviving the juubi) to make Kyuubi willing to play nice with Naruto.