Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Latest Manga Chapters

Latest Manga Chapters Discuss the latest manga chapters of your favorite series here!

Old 05-21-2011, 07:47 AM   #101
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Discussion

Reborn! > HST This Week

... And Pride I agree. Daemon probably reached 2nd Stage Aizen level.
Old 05-21-2011, 12:28 PM   #102
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

As much as I like Reborn! and as much as it was better than HST, I'm still disappointed. Hibari owns, but his cocky, "I'm better than you" attitude is starting to piss me off. I HOPE Daemon beats the crap out of him. I want to see a fight with like 5 on 1.

Daemon has turned into a Maikeru-type character now that he just used cards and some magic-like moves. He's pretty cool and pretty deadly. I can't wait to see how strong he's gotten and if he can tank an XX Burner.

Since Daemon also retrieved all the Simon rings, we might finally be able to find out what Kaoru's flames was. (Am I mixing characters or is Kaoru the Simon guy's name? The one that cut Yamamoto...)
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 01:04 PM   #103
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
As much as I like Reborn! and as much as it was better than HST, I'm still disappointed. Hibari owns, but his cocky, "I'm better than you" attitude is starting to piss me off. I HOPE Daemon beats the crap out of him. I want to see a fight with like 5 on 1.

Daemon has turned into a Maikeru-type character now that he just used cards and some magic-like moves. He's pretty cool and pretty deadly. I can't wait to see how strong he's gotten and if he can tank an XX Burner.

Since Daemon also retrieved all the Simon rings, we might finally be able to find out what Kaoru's flames was. (Am I mixing characters or is Kaoru the Simon guy's name? The one that cut Yamamoto...)
No your not that was him. What was his flame?
Old 05-21-2011, 01:20 PM   #104
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
No your not that was him. What was his flame?
It wasn't even stated. He was taken to Vindicare before he even used it. I REALLY hope Daemon uses it so it can be used in the RPs... Plus, it's probably Ocean or Spring or something to compete with Yamamoto.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-21-2011, 01:22 PM   #105
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Maybe I'll get into this.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 01:25 PM   #106
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
It wasn't even stated. He was taken to Vindicare before he even used it. I REALLY hope Daemon uses it so it can be used in the RPs... Plus, it's probably Ocean or Spring or something to compete with Yamamoto.
If it the ocean flame then i guessed it right since before julies flmae was shown i told noctis that i guessed the last 2 flames were probaly going ot be the desert and ocean since the flames seem to be based off different types of habiats on earth like forests,mountains and more; like the sky flames are based on weather but i do want kaoru's flame to be shown.

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 01:53 PM   #107
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Maybe I'll get into this.
You should. It's good.

Just like every other manga, it's got a group of kids that go on some sort of adventure. Unlike every other manga, it's about a group of kids that are chosen to be the next head of a large, powerful mafia family. There are special powers and junk placed in it too that work somewhat differently from other manga/anime.

It's a really interesting series and I do encourage you to try it out. Even if you just read a few chapters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetsu2141 View Post
If it the ocean flame then i guessed it right since before julies flmae was shown i told noctis that i guessed the last 2 flames were probaly going ot be the desert and ocean since the flames seem to be based off different types of habiats on earth like forests,mountains and more; like the sky flames are based on weather but i do want kaoru's flame to be shown.
Oh, I remember. I didn't really know about this stuff at the time, but as I read further into the arc I figured you were right.

I'll rep if you're right. Especially since you've already gotten 1 of 2 correct.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 05-21-2011, 02:35 PM   #108
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I figure it was gonna be ocean. I'm more interested in the vindice's special flame right now.

Cause if it's not too uber haxxored, I'm using it.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 05-22-2011, 09:20 PM   #109
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Daemon's control over the Earth flames is weird... I was just thinking about it and there's just something wrong with it. I have an inkling...
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 05-25-2011, 10:16 PM   #110
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, he's Aizen now. Cocky altitude, the "you're-gonna-kill-me-oh-never-mind-sucker" thing, regen, and illusion spamming.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:54 PM   #111
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
Hibari lost the battle
Old 05-25-2011, 10:59 PM   #112
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Naw, Daemon only BFR'd him. In other words, he realized that he was in danger of gang-rape.

Old 05-25-2011, 11:02 PM   #113
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Naw, Daemon only BFR'd him. In other words, he realized that he was in danger of gang-rape.
Still counts as an L in my book, Hibari couldn't get the Job done. How in the hell are they suppose to stop this guy? Hell Primo already gave them upgrades before so whats left?
Old 05-25-2011, 11:03 PM   #114
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Hmm ... MOAR UPGRADES!

They get upgrades from everywhere.

Old 05-26-2011, 05:28 AM   #115
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Chapter is out! At least Hibari got some legit hits in.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:40 PM   #116
Devroux

Awards Showcase

@Yori: His legit hits weren't so legit when Daemon let him to do.

The chapter was great. Definitely beat HST again. Hibari, the "strongest" Vongola guardian, was tricked into being thrown into Daemon's realm so that Daemon could be left to fight Tsuna. Tsuna immediately attacked with his hella awesome battle phrases and flew in. Even though Tsuna was caught in a trap, Enma was able to get in fast enough to punch Daemon (speed feat?). Enma and Tsuna, 2 of the Top 3 strongest characters, against Daemon, arguably the strongest at this point. Next chapter will be amazing.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 06-01-2011, 12:54 PM   #117
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Chapter is out earlier than usual.

The chapter was amazing. The Hyper Duo kick ass. They make the perfect team and have some psychic connection thing going on. They landed a good hit on Daemon and are giving him a run for his money already. I guarantee Daemon has a ton more up his sleeve though. We learned a lot about the past, but I hate flashbacks.

The Hyper Duo are my favorite characters. Probably ever.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 06-01-2011, 03:16 PM   #118
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

How? It's just two timid losers with teamwork.

Daemon's just going to pull the Aizen Troll again.

Old 06-01-2011, 05:03 PM   #119
Devroux

Awards Showcase

That's what makes them so amazing! They're these two timid losers that were nothing and then became awesome when they got their powers.

Daemon sucks. He's going to get his ass beat over and over again, but somehow not be fazed. I want to see why he's so awesome and why it takes the two strongest people in the series to fight him.

Gravita de Terra was awesome, by the way.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 06-01-2011, 05:25 PM   #120
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

He's like Aizen, except worse.

Now we know Enma's attacks has a range of 3 yards.