Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 05-05-2011, 05:18 AM   #1
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Thumbs up Naruto Shippuden Episode 210 Discussion

It's up! Discuss!
Skrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:01 AM   #2
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 210 Discussion

Animation aside, terrible choice of music tracks! They used Midaregami in THREE episodes in a row. It's like they don't have any other to choose from! They didn't even use anything when Baku was summoned. Only track that saved the episode for me was Kokuten.

Next episode looks interesting, though there are spoilers in the preview. Even so, I'm looking forward to it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:13 AM   #3
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 210 Discussion

Good fight. I liek it
That Baku or whatever it is didn't help Danzo much >.>

Marko
kanisawa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:54 AM   #4
uzumaki_barrage
Academy Graduate

uzumaki_barrage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Danzo's jutso is completely riduculous but still a good episode.
uzumaki_barrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:20 AM   #5
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

oh Wow so they released 2 Naruto episodes this week? or did they release one during Gold week?
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:28 AM   #6
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

They release episodes even through Gold Week.

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 01:13 PM   #7
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

just watched this and again it was amazing! i'm loving this fight so far, and its still going into next episode! there are some things i'm not sure i read or saw in the manga but either way Danzo's the man
Old 05-06-2011, 09:24 AM   #8
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Gold week is only for the manga.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 10:25 AM   #9
Pain is Inevitable
is a goldfish?

Pain is Inevitable is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What episode do you think the konan vs madara will be in
Pain is Inevitable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 01:01 PM   #10
Banks
Ninja Academy Student

Banks is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hmm, seems everyone is pleased about this fight, I'm kind of disappointed. I expected more of Danzou. He's been this dark and mysterious person in charge of Root. I would think he's smarter than what we've seen so far in this battle. I mean he's just wasting his sharingan eyes on lame things like being punched by the sasanoo. I would think Danzou was smarter than this. He has shown a nice way of using his wind style with the shurikens tho, but basically this fight can be summarised by Sasuke standing on a pillar with sasanoo activated while Danzou wastes his Izanagi. At least up until now. This is not what i would consider an epic fight.

I'm kind of hoping for a turnaround that the closing of the eyes was just all a trick or something like that. Cause it's not been an impressive fight. Don't get me wrong, Izanagi is one crazy and ridiculous jutsu. Too bad to see it wasted on lame attacks that could have been dodged.

I'm sure in reality this fight is a fine one, but i might be so disappointed in Danzou that i can't see the epicness of the fight.
Banks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:00 PM   #11
Uchiha Alaa
Academy Graduate

Uchiha Alaa is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

it was good !!
Uchiha Alaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:05 PM   #12
konnle1oo
Academy Graduate

konnle1oo has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Send a message via Yahoo to konnle1oo

i like it thougt it was a good fight but i cant wait for the nest one
konnle1oo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:19 PM   #13
Arty
Apprentice Genin

Arty has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

yes it does seem like those attacks were dodgeable but some of them werent like a punch from susanoo while in mid air is hard to dodge, being struck by amaterasu is unavoidable, this is all i can think of that this time would need to watch ep again to highligh all attacks :P. Yes I do agree that some attacks were dodgeable but some werent, some that could've been dodged would've made this fight even longer and more interesting .

Itachi Uchiha -

"Foolish little brother, if you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me, and survive in an unsightly way. Foster your hatred. Run, run and cling to your wretched life. And one day, when you have the same eyes I do, come before me."

Itachi's last words

"Forgive me Sasuke... ...It ends with this"

Arty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:55 AM   #14
tigeta
Apprentice Genin

tigeta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The fight was awsome and i like how sasuke knew Danzo ability the whole time goes to show u how awsome he is
Old 05-10-2011, 09:39 AM   #15
panas
Freshmen Academy Student

panas is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i was disappointed by the fight too i can't believe that the so called fierce Danzo has only that much power.
panas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 10:24 AM   #16
Uchiha Alaa
Academy Graduate

Uchiha Alaa is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigeta View Post
The fight was awsome and i like how sasuke knew Danzo ability the whole time goes to show u how awsome he is

Agree
Uchiha Alaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 03:09 PM   #17
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This was alright.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 01:51 PM   #18
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banks View Post
Hmm, seems everyone is pleased about this fight, I'm kind of disappointed. I expected more of Danzou. He's been this dark and mysterious person in charge of Root. I would think he's smarter than what we've seen so far in this battle. I mean he's just wasting his sharingan eyes on lame things like being punched by the sasanoo. I would think Danzou was smarter than this. He has shown a nice way of using his wind style with the shurikens tho, but basically this fight can be summarised by Sasuke standing on a pillar with sasanoo activated while Danzou wastes his Izanagi. At least up until now. This is not what i would consider an epic fight.

I'm kind of hoping for a turnaround that the closing of the eyes was just all a trick or something like that. Cause it's not been an impressive fight. Don't get me wrong, Izanagi is one crazy and ridiculous jutsu. Too bad to see it wasted on lame attacks that could have been dodged.

I'm sure in reality this fight is a fine one, but i might be so disappointed in Danzou that i can't see the epicness of the fight.
I see where you're coming from. He probaby should've been able to dodge or counter more of Sasukes attacks without using Izanagi's up.

thing i appreciated about this fight was it was pretty different than the other fights where you know what they're going to do ahead of time. When i read it in the manga i was really hyped when he unveiled his arm, and then wondering/seeing what all of those eyes did. Also the way Danzo carries himself is really great, always calm, always looking hardcore, never really flustered, and just bad ass.

Last edited by Poodle; 05-11-2011 at 01:57 PM.

Tags
210, episode, naruto shippuden