Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 06-16-2009, 02:52 PM   #21
UzumakiRLP
Genin

UzumakiRLP is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to UzumakiRLP
Default Re: Rate this game!

8.5/10

Pretty great game. Graphics were CRISP and CLEAR (but WHY 720p? WE WANT 1080p!)

But my friend's PS3 audio settings was set to Dolby Digital 5.1 (the game is configuring sound automatically, and he doesn't have surround sound) so we couldn't hear Naruto's voice (or anyones voice for that matter) which made it messed up. otherwise it would be a 9.5/10

PSN: HellviewsRLP

Now what GTA IV model file did I replace with Sasuke? Oh, m_y_vendor, that's what.
UzumakiRLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 03:17 PM   #22
ninetailednaruto23
Genin

ninetailednaruto23 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i would say an 8/10 need more playable characters, more room to move in ultimate mission mode, i mean they left out main characters, haku ,zabuza,the sound four, butterfly choji.(not character but transformation. and more ultimate jutsu it kinda gets boring seein the same jutsu over and over again
ninetailednaruto23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:19 AM   #23
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

8/10. If they had waited maybe two more months, it could've been a better game.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 07:52 AM   #24
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'd give it 8/10. The gameplay was great but the story should have been told with more cutscenes.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 07:58 AM   #25
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetailednaruto23 View Post
i would say an 8/10 need more playable characters, more room to move in ultimate mission mode, i mean they left out main characters, haku ,zabuza,the sound four, butterfly choji.(not character but transformation. and more ultimate jutsu it kinda gets boring seein the same jutsu over and over again
Yeah, I was also wondering why the heck they didn't put butterfly choji in. They got to that part of the story in the story mode but they completly scraped his transformation! And it definitely would have been better with more ultimate jutsu too, like in the ultimate ninja series for ps2.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:09 PM   #26
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

i give it an 8.4
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:53 AM   #27
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I think...8.9/10
It could have been better if it had online battles, character transition during battle (like in BB), the missed main characters (Zabuza, Haku, Sound Four) and more ultimates per character (but not too many, the amount of ultimates that they had in UN3 was a bit full on, i'm thinking about three per character).

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:23 PM   #28
Yotsitsune
Academy Graduate

Yotsitsune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

8.5/10 it missed a few things
Yotsitsune is offline   Reply With Quote