Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 05-02-2011, 07:20 PM   #1
Firechakra
Academy Graduate

Firechakra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Let's talk about Madara's voice

Yeah, as much as I complain about specific VA threads, I hear no one talking about Madara's english voice, so I thought I'd make a topic.

Madara Uchiha's english voice debuted in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. As far as I know, the actor is Nolan North, most famous for playing Nathan Drake in the Uncharted series of video games.

It's been months since I first heard his voice from an online gaming stream, but from what I remember, it sounded pretty good. I own the game myself, but haven't played it in a while. I'm nowhere close to the storyline section where he appears. A youtube search could probably find you some voice clips. He only appears in a few cutscenes in the game, as well as a small battle cameo when Tobi awakens.

So, if you have heard his voice, what do you think of it?
Firechakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:24 PM   #2
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke
Default Re: Let's talk about Madara's voice

I think it fits really well. I liked how he sounds in the actual versus mode rather than in the story mode, because he sounds a little robotic in the story mode, but hey, that is with most of the characters. Most characters in Storm 2's versus mode except for Choji's voice sounded fine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:02 PM   #3
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I'm played Storm 2, and I think his voice fits very well for the character of Madara. His tone sounds very.... villainous.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 01:39 PM   #4
Chojuro
Freshmen Academy Student

Chojuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It's really fitting the character.

Chojuro is offline   Reply With Quote