Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 04-03-2011, 09:20 PM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Naruto Shippuden move 4: Lost Tower [Discussion]

It's out, on the net you just have to look for it. But my god its EPIC!

Spoiler:
The Chakra blade Naruto has is hella strong and Minato gives Naruto one of his FTG Kunai's. Oh yea, Minato and Naruto combined their rasengan's to make this 1 combo rasengan. It looked like Neji's rotation Then Minato does this greenish colored rasengan and hold it in the coolest position.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 04-03-2011 at 09:26 PM.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:23 PM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden move 4: Lost tower

PM link me ASAP.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 04-03-2011, 09:26 PM   #3
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
PM link me ASAP.
Will do.

Old 04-03-2011, 09:26 PM   #4
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Thanks.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-03-2011, 09:26 PM   #5
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

PM link me ASAP!

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:27 PM   #6
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

PM me link too plz!
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:27 PM   #7
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Link Pl0X. :o
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:28 PM   #8
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

I was first greedies.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-03-2011, 09:33 PM   #9
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I was first greedies.
lol

Old 04-04-2011, 09:31 AM   #10
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Naruto Shippuden move 4: Lost tower

Hmm...I think I'd rather wait have it subbed in good quality by a certain fansub group.

Is this in good quality, and does it have subs at all?

By the way, Zero you should remove the post count in your location bar. As unbelievable as it may be, there's an infraction for that, SO GO, GO, GO!

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Last edited by Parak111; 04-04-2011 at 09:33 AM.
Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:26 AM   #11
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Hmm...I think I'd rather wait have it subbed in good quality by a certain fansub group.

Is this in good quality, and does it have subs at all?

By the way, Zero you should remove the post count in your location bar. As unbelievable as it may be, there's an infraction for that, SO GO, GO, GO!
Well the original link I had was epic quality but no sub, so I found something else, and it's horrid quality.

I do know that.

Old 04-04-2011, 11:35 AM   #12
JNottle
Freshmen Academy Student

JNottle is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Found this topic right after registering.

I didn't even think it was out yet.

The trailer looks good, although the fact he's in the past and seems to make another princess love him dosen't do good for if he returned to the present and she's like fourty, right? :P

Any chance of having the link sent to me?
JNottle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 05:32 PM   #13
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

link plz m8 and ty in advance
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die
Gouldy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:32 PM   #14
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I was going to ask for the link, but if it is not subbed or not a good quality then I will just wait until my usual site has it.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 05:45 PM   #15
dannyofthesand
Freshmen Academy Student

dannyofthesand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Talking Re: Naruto Shippuden move 4: Lost tower

I saw a trailer of shupuiden 4, {It was in japiness.. } but it looked like he went back in time, and saw his father and kakishi and people as kids. {That would be akward..}
dannyofthesand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:25 PM   #16
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

/bump

Old 04-26-2011, 05:28 PM   #17
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

PM me the link ~

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:37 PM   #18
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
PM me the link ~
Sent.

Old 04-28-2011, 03:04 PM   #19
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Shippuden move 4: Lost Tower [Discussion]

/bump

Old 04-28-2011, 09:25 PM   #20
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Shippuden move 4: Lost Tower [Discussion]

im gonna watch it one of these few days...looks great~! cant wait~!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote