Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 04-04-2011, 03:52 PM   #21
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

mikeiskewl922 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Hinata vs. Ino

Then she throws a kunai up in the air and release. Then it would come crashing down and stab Hinata.
Altough i'm pretty sure that explosive tags are part of standartd equipment. Ninja use them a lot. For instance, off the top off my head, Sakura had one that she used when she fought Sasori.

"Baby i'm gunna' set you free,
Imma set you freeee."~

Village Hidden in the Moonlight~
mikeiskewl922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 04:01 PM   #22
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

And Hinata dodges.Ino can't win.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 04:13 PM   #23
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Haha. You dont know much about it, but chakra, by definition, is someone's life force. Meaning soul included, its a ball of invisible chakra floating through the air.
Old 04-04-2011, 04:15 PM   #24
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

Hinata doens't get her soul back immediately. And Ino would wait until she was able to get out with enough time. She was able to escape in time to get away from the Amber Purifying Pot. She could easily avoid a kunai. Plus, Hinata doesn't have great reaction.

Your REALLY underestimating Ino's new speed. She's not so useless anymore.

Imma set you freeee."~

Old 04-04-2011, 04:24 PM   #25
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Your overestimating it.

Heres how it plays out.

Ino uses her one jutsu. Being that soul = life = chakra, byakugan sees it coming and hinata avoids. Ino is useless, gg.

Ino's usefulness is next to none still, her movement speed isnt near as good as hinata. Shes not surviving a shot to the heart or head, and Hinata has the ability to do it. Faster and more able to kill, Hinata wins no matter what. Byakugan prevents MTJ from being useful at all. Ino isnt going to go hand-to-hand with hinata.

Blitz, gg.
Old 04-04-2011, 04:25 PM   #26
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

We are not stating Ino is useless, but Ino does not have the reaction speed to constantly react to Gentle Fist. Additionally, Ino lacks a jutsu that will kill off Hinata.

NOTE: Explosive Kunai are standard shinobi equipment, however we have never seen Ino or Hinata use them, so they may not carry them.

@Frost: I doubt Hinata is dodging Mind Transfer close range.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 04:26 PM   #27
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

I didnt mean useless as a character, but useless in the context of missing with MTJ
Old 04-04-2011, 04:48 PM   #28
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

There is no way that Ino can dodge Gentle Fist, but in order for Hinata to come into close range, she would have less time to avoid MT. As soon as Hinat nears Ino, she uses MT and... As crazy as this sounds, can stab herself. She release and heals herself. I know, that sounds insane but it would work.

Imma set you freeee."~

Old 04-04-2011, 05:00 PM   #29
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

I'm sure. However, MT requires aim... Hard to aim when the only viable range to use it requires you to go into heart failure. Sad to say, closing will result in a blitz. Hinata moves too fast for MT to be even semi-useful. Hinata isnt standing still, Ino doesnt have shika to hold the person or any distractions.

Shes good on a team, maybe. However, solo shes not beating hinata.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:07 PM   #30
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

[Did you read LT's post on the Chapter feats thread? xD ]

It doesn't require too much aim, Hinata also isn't some godly speed level. Ino's MT did catch Kinkaku in Nine-Tailed clock in ther split-second before he could move. Hinata definetly cannot cover a large radius and hit Ino in less than a split-second. Aiming only takes a second at most, because she barely even had the chance to aim at Choji or Kinkaku.

Imma set you freeee."~

Old 04-04-2011, 05:18 PM   #31
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Haha. Barely had the chance as in sat there looking at them?
Hows ino going to aim at something thats moving fast?
She have any feats of it?
Old 04-04-2011, 05:19 PM   #32
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Ino is going to rob ino...

Bigger question is how is MTJ landing on account of byakugan leting hinata see the shot?
Hinata can't dodge. Her speed is worse than Ino's
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 05:21 PM   #33
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Someone obviously didnt read the most recent debate contest, or you'd have seen me proof hinata's speed to be rasen-shuriken-esque
Old 04-04-2011, 05:30 PM   #34
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

I actuallt didn't read the Debate Contest, but I find absolutly no way that Hinata could ever be Rasen-Shuriken speed. Either way, LT explained in her post about Ino not having to aim. I only read the first paragraph or two though.

Imma set you freeee."~

Old 04-04-2011, 05:33 PM   #35
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Issue here is speed. Read the contest, as it was shown Hinata pulled a feat similar to a FRS in a similar time frame.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:41 PM   #36
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

Where is the actually thread?

And I think the Kinkaku feat was that Ino caught him so fast that he didn't have time to move. Not that he didn;t move and Ino caught him.

Imma set you freeee."~

Old 04-04-2011, 05:43 PM   #37
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

The fact that he was stopped for a good while disqualifies the idea that he didnt have time to move. She had a choji rush-in, a kunai rain, and shika covering while she had prep to land the attack.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:57 PM   #38
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

Kunai rain was all defleacted [Chap. 529 Pg. 13]
He had already got Choji out of the way [Pg 14]
He had broken the Shadow at the 5th box on pg. 15. Then, it went to Tenten talking which gave him the chance to move but Ino had most likely been aiming and ready and he caught him on on the next box. She pretty much had the time-frame of about 2 panels for it to stop his movement chances.

Tenten talking was off in the distance so it doesn't really show that Ino might have already caught him. It was basically, NTC broke the Shadow Possesion, then Ino sent out and caught him next panel. Doesn't that round out to be a second or two?

Imma set you freeee."~

Old 04-04-2011, 06:00 PM   #39
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Not necessarily, being that off-panel one can assume that she had been aiming the entire time. Proofing she wasn't is imperitive.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:24 PM   #40
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

Still, that is a 2-3 second window. It takes that long for Hinata to charge (debatable) and Ino would still hit it. Ino doesn't need perfect aim, because Hinata would be basically charging into it, and wouldn't have enough time to move.

Imma set you freeee."~

Tags
hinata, ino