Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 04-03-2011, 07:45 PM   #1
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Hinata vs. Ino

Saw this in the Chapter feats thread. So with Ino's new accomplishments, could she take on Hinata, or will gentle fist be too much for her to handle?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 08:14 PM   #2
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hinata vs. Ino

MTJ is useless due to byakugan allowing hinata to see it. Easy avoidance.
If not left at that, being Ino has no strength feats or speed feas that hinata hasn't reacted to, I'll have to bring in my trump cards.
Old 04-03-2011, 08:23 PM   #3
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I say that Hinata wins since Ino can't fight after she uses Mind Transfer, so unless she can force Hinata to into a position where she can make her hurt herself, then escape before being hurt while in her body, she stands no chance. One strike from a Gentle Fist user would stop Ino from fighting anyway.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:25 PM   #4
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

What exactly can Ino do with Mind Transfer by itself?Does she have any way to actually hurt Hinata?
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #5
Jmalenko
Special Jonin

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Without hurtin herself,probably not.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever. "Raven from Twisted Metal:Black

"I'm The Best In The World At What I Do." Chris Jericho
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:09 PM   #6
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Soooo lock this then?
Old 04-04-2011, 02:14 PM   #7
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

No. We don't lock threads unless they contain flaming, or other things that are against forum rules. Unless they are completely a troll thread. Naruto vs TOAA.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:44 PM   #8
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Naruto wins, obviously. Anyways, so what do we do then? Let it rot?
Old 04-04-2011, 02:48 PM   #9
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Yup, until somebody posts.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 03:01 PM   #10
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

After that debate in the other thread I thought this would have more than like 10 posts. >_> And no, I'm not going to lock it after like a day.

Old 04-04-2011, 03:13 PM   #11
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

They fear me, and my debate skillz.
Speaking of, pass judgement on that debate contest round. I'm tired of waiting for the next one. lulz
Old 04-04-2011, 03:14 PM   #12
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

What debate contest round?

Old 04-04-2011, 03:28 PM   #13
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Ino is not a single combatant. In order to make Mind Transfer effective, Ino needs another teammate. Alone, Ino can not do much without hurting herself in the process. Granted, she has improved dramatically. However, Ino has not displayed the Taijutsu skills required to fight against someone like Hinata. Gentle Fist would overwhelm her. Therefore, Hinata would win this battle.

I still love Ino! >.<

Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 03:43 PM   #14
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

mikeiskewl922 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
What exactly can Ino do with Mind Transfer by itself?Does she have any way to actually hurt Hinata?
Lol, all Ino has to do is take out an explosive kunai drop it and then release. She has the release speed.

"Baby i'm gunna' set you free,
Imma set you freeee."~

Village Hidden in the Moonlight~
mikeiskewl922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 04:08 PM   #15
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeiskewl922 View Post
Lol, all Ino has to do is take out an explosive kunai drop it and then release. She has the release speed.

Take out from where? And is there proof tha explosive kunai is standard, or even used by hinata?
Old 04-04-2011, 04:10 PM   #16
kunoichifan102
Chunin Exam Proctor

kunoichifan102 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Take out from where? And is there proof tha explosive kunai is standard, or even used by hinata?
Ino probably carries explosive kunai.
kunoichifan102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 04:12 PM   #17
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Ninja are usually equipped with all that junk.

But I've always wondered who made it and how...
Nah man I'm 15, so this was my freshman year of high school.
Guess not everyone knows yet. I kept my real age a secret since I joined when I was like ten. Needed that #ForumCred.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 04:28 PM   #18
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Ino is going to rob ino...

Bigger question is how is MTJ landing on account of byakugan leting hinata see the shot?
Old 04-04-2011, 04:36 PM   #19
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

mikeiskewl922 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

MT isn't chakra it's Ino's soul. And yes, if Ino needs too, she takes out her own weapons. Not that difficult. xD

"Baby i'm gunna' set you free,
Imma set you freeee."~

Village Hidden in the Moonlight~
mikeiskewl922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 04:39 PM   #20
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Only problem is,there's no proof that either of them have explosives,because not everyone has them.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hinata, ino