Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 07-29-2009, 03:32 PM   #1
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright
Default FUNNY Mizukage theory!

Lol, I think during the meeting, someone will say something and then she will misunderstand it and then she'll be like, "Shut up or I'll kill you." XD
Then they'll be like, "WHAT?!?!" Or, they'll start a fight!!

Haha, idk, I was bored..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:34 PM   #2
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: FUNNY Mizukage theory!

That's funny! And given her character, it could happen!
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Unless I'm mistaken the only character she beat was herself. :/
C4 Karura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:35 PM   #3
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

i agree

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:35 PM   #4
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Well, would work as a good joke, doubt it can happen though, but we never know.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:50 PM   #5
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

Hey, Treeborn, you might want to shorten your signature. No offense, but it's like the longest on the forum. Who else is with me on this? Here's his current one:

My favorite Naruto characters as of now:
1.Sasori
2.Deidara
3.Kisame
4.Sai
5.Suigetsu

hehehehe!

My forum catchphrases:
-Notice anything strange?
-Eh?

Can you resist giving me rep?

< Can
< You
< Resist?
< o.O

<-------------<

Seriously, you could make it half as long just by taking those places where you have 10 lines between things, and making it 1 or 2, instead. On top of that, the huge"Treeborn_Uchiha" would look better at the bottom of your sig, instead of the top. Sorry if I offended you with this, but your sig's been bugging me for a while now, and I just thought I'd mention it to you. Who knows, maybe it's just me who gets mildly annoyed by the lines of nothing.
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Old 07-29-2009, 03:53 PM   #6
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

deidara rules is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i agree
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.
big bro: Taker369 lil sis: ?ink? bff: bacon_army17

<--Click to help it hatch
deidara rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:11 PM   #7
jukeboxed
Chunin Exam Participant

jukeboxed is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That WILL happen, for sure. I have a feeling it will. xDDD
New Jersey. We hate you, too.
Draw a circle there's the earth!
Draw a circle there's the earth!
Draw a circle there's the earth, My name is jukeboxed!
jukeboxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 06:54 PM   #8
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I just want to see the Kage's reactions if she misunderstands one of them.. XD

@ C4 Karura, I'm glad you had the courage to tell me that, but for now I'll leave my signature as it is. You can ask the mods if you'd like, and if they tell me to change it, I will, but until then, I'll keep my signature the same.

Like I always say, if you have a problem, take it to the mods, eh?
Old 07-29-2009, 06:55 PM   #9
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4 Karura View Post
Hey, Treeborn, you might want to shorten your signature. No offense, but it's like the longest on the forum. Who else is with me on this? Here's his current one:

My favorite Naruto characters as of now:
1.Sasori
2.Deidara
3.Kisame
4.Sai
5.Suigetsu

hehehehe!

My forum catchphrases:
-Notice anything strange?
-Eh?

Can you resist giving me rep?

< Can
< You
< Resist?
< o.O

<-------------<

Seriously, you could make it half as long just by taking those places where you have 10 lines between things, and making it 1 or 2, instead. On top of that, the huge"Treeborn_Uchiha" would look better at the bottom of your sig, instead of the top. Sorry if I offended you with this, but your sig's been bugging me for a while now, and I just thought I'd mention it to you. Who knows, maybe it's just me who gets mildly annoyed by the lines of nothing.
Although I can shorten it up a bit: I'll see what I can do.. Hang on.
Old 07-29-2009, 06:58 PM   #10
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Hows this? If you still have a problem tell the mods.

I did it as good as I could, as usually I wouldn't do anything as you can't make me. Only the mods can :P
Old 07-29-2009, 07:02 PM   #11
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
i agree
you always agree no offense

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:03 PM   #12
Rofl
Ninja Academy Student

Rofl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I can't wait Truborn-sama!

Haha, I really think this will happen ^.^
Rofl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:05 PM   #13
Itachi : )
Genin

Itachi : ) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wish it would
Itachi : ) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:55 PM   #14
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueborn_Uchiha View Post
Hows this? If you still have a problem tell the mods.

I did it as good as I could, as usually I wouldn't do anything as you can't make me. Only the mods can :P
No, that's just fine. Thank you for taking my opinion into consideration. And I would never bother a Mod over a slieghtly-too-long signature.

Old 07-29-2009, 10:26 PM   #15
Windking
Banned

Windking is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Windking Send a message via Yahoo to Windking

Haha..
That would be nice..
Windking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:42 PM   #16
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Holy crap noo! I just realized Gaara is there... So is Jugo, and TECHNICALLY Gaara killed Kimimaro! This might suck.... Haha
Old 07-30-2009, 12:43 PM   #17
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4 Karura View Post
No, that's just fine. Thank you for taking my opinion into consideration. And I would never bother a Mod over a slieghtly-too-long signature.
alright
Old 07-30-2009, 12:46 PM   #18
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Right after that, Killerbee interrupts the conference and it turns into a dance party. Then Sasuke comes in and shows them how to "break it down".

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:39 PM   #19
narutorocks
Veteran Chunin

narutorocks is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Right after that, Killerbee interrupts the conference and it turns into a dance party. Then Sasuke comes in and shows them how to "break it down".

That would be really funny!

"But... but... my paw pads are so soft and supple!"~Pakkun
narutorocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:45 PM   #20
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

all i got to say is the mizukage is hot and reminds me of alot of tsunade and sakura.
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
funny, misunderstand, mizukage, shut up