Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 11-17-2012, 04:11 PM   #1
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Rate the picture above^

OK so here is the thing I like pictures so here is how the game works, you will post a picture that is within the forum rules and then the person below you will rate the picture from 1-10 on how good they think it looks to them 1 being the worse and 10 being the best and then it will keep going on like that.

To make things interesting after you rate the picture you must tell the next person what kind of picture they have to post like you can say Dragon or City, something Dark, something pretty, something gross (that's within the rules) a Pheonix, mythical beast etc. and then it will be that persons job to try and find a good picture of what they have been given to post.

OK so here we go first picture

Spoiler:

Next person has to post a picture of a white tiger.

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

Last edited by Kirin Inuzuka; 11-17-2012 at 04:17 PM.
Kirin Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:15 PM   #2
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Rate the picture above^

Interesting. I likey.
7.5/10 for slight creepiness.

My picture:

EDIT: White tiger? Wow. That was late. Okay.

Next person post a mix of one animal and another animal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ninja Pink; 11-17-2012 at 04:19 PM. Reason: wut
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:26 PM   #3
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It's cute, I'll give it a 9

sorry about that I had just thought about it while your posting

Next person has to do a waterfall

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:33 PM   #4
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

lol 10/10.

Next post a picture that makes fun of Twilight.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:40 PM   #5
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awesome 10

OK Next person has to post a picture of a creepy forest

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:46 PM   #6
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

lol I have to give that 10

Next person has to post a Siberian Husky

Old 11-18-2012, 12:40 PM   #7
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I give it about an 8

Next person post a picture of a Dragon

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 11-18-2012, 03:41 PM   #8
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Dragon Style: I love Husky's No Jutsu!!! 10 out of 10

Next person post a a funny picture

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:38 PM   #9
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

That is an awesome picture 10

Next person post a picture of Slender Man

Old 11-19-2012, 03:43 PM   #10
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

lol I guess I give it a 7 out of 10

Old 11-20-2012, 02:58 AM   #11
The sage of the six paths
Veteran Chunin

The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

7/10 funny.

Next person post a picture of call of duty black ops 2.

The sage of the six paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:35 PM   #12
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

awesome 10 out of 10

Next person post a picture of a Huge Shark

Old 11-21-2012, 02:41 PM   #13
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

I'd say it's about a six

Next person post a picture of a fire tornado

Old 11-21-2012, 03:00 PM   #14
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

4/10

next person post a picture of a bunny

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:36 AM   #15
The sage of the six paths
Veteran Chunin

The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

6/10

Next person post a picture of a cat.

The sage of the six paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:40 PM   #16
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Cute, I give it about a 7.5

Next person post a knight.

Old 12-02-2012, 09:13 AM   #17
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

4/10 It's Alright

Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forum games, pictures, ratings