Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 03-28-2009, 05:29 PM   #1
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Forum game forum

I made a forum game called hurt and heal. Could you make a place where I can post it? Or is there already a place? If you dont know what a forum game is, I guess I'm using it to spice up the forums.
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 05:33 PM   #2
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.SRhyse just might be Kage someday.SRhyse just might be Kage someday.SRhyse just might be Kage someday.SRhyse just might be Kage someday.SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Forum game forum

There's no place for it right now, but I'll see what I can do.

I'll let you know Monday.
My dog Elly FTW:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 05:38 PM   #3
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thanks.
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 02:07 PM   #4
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.SRhyse just might be Kage someday.SRhyse just might be Kage someday.SRhyse just might be Kage someday.SRhyse just might be Kage someday.SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Alright, I set up a Forum Game forum in the Ramen Shop, which can be found here:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/viewforu...bed589551f0669

Thanks for the idea Chidori Shuriken, and keep 'em coming!
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
Old 03-30-2009, 04:05 PM   #5
DBZKING
Apprentice Genin

DBZKING is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Lol sorry Chidori Sasuke I already made a hurt and heal, in the game forum section
DBZKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 04:17 PM   #6
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBZKING
Lol sorry Chidori Sasuke I already made a hurt and heal, in the game forum section
It will forever be known that it was inspired by Chidori Shuriken.
My dog Elly FTW: