Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 04-03-2011, 03:49 PM   #541
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Resetting the rep system and post counts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Hmm, maybe I'm just saying it wrong. Rep power isn't meant to be the primary indication of status, rep points are. Rep power is a combination of rep points, post count, and forum age. The things that make up rep power each represent something different, so if you want to look for a specific thing in a member, you look at those specific qualities of them. You look at forum age for seniority, post count for contribution, and rep points for popularity. Rep power isn't quite status, but rather rank, because someone can make much contribution to discussion and not recieve as much rep as others (for example, Taker). Rep power is meant to combine those things into one attribute that determines how much a person being repped by them should recieve, because one can assume someone of higher rank has better judgement with their reputation. yeah, and? When reputation is unbalanced, however, rank is unbalanced as well, leading to a contradiction of how popular someone is VS how many rep points they have.how popular someone is related to how many rep points they have... The main point rep should be reset and not posts is because it's the only attribute of rep power that has the quality of being able to become unbalanced. assuming you're speaking of rep, that's true. i think you're speaking of rep... Once rep power is adjusted, rep ranks will set into what rep is truly meant to reflect once again. and what does it reflect now? i see a reflection of contribution to the forums but not necessarily toward the naruto related side although it can be towards that. that it also signifies how much someone's liked although i can see how seniority's thrown off. it shows all it's supposed to show just on a blown up scale which needs to be scaled back to normal proportions. Keeping post count at where it's at is necessary for that.
just makes more sense
got confused there, sorry

and can i get back to you tomorrow or something? i'm not comprehending any of this, i don't even know what i just read... ohwell, i'll try to answer in the paragraph

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 03:59 PM   #542
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl
ccs is an older member, correct? she doesn't even break the top 200 posters. and would you say i've contributed to the discussion a lot? i have made it to the top 50 but i rarely post now because i used to be a post farmer. i didn't necessarily post anything of importance. in most cases it was only a one word answer with as much contribution as any off-topic post is. and now i'm smart, helpful, nice, funny, or fun because i have higher rep? what's your impression of me? do i even MEET any of those criteria? and most people who ARE high in rep are also high in clicks showing that they DO have the majority with them.

mainly doesn't mean anything cause they most likely don't even HAVE rep. and i am one of those people repped for no reason. it makes me face palm a little bit. and only the people in the top 10 have 90 rep clicks or higher and no one else besides them have that many. there's a pretty consistent patter of more rep more clicks so it DOES mean that more people probably like them while you also have to factor in that there may also be neg reps.

i am one of those people who gets up rep for no apparent reason.

i still don't see how i would negatively affect the purpose of resetting but that may be due to me skimming through all of this
I'll correct myself, then. Post count is primarily an indication of contribution to discussion but can be an indication of seniority due to larger numbers meaning entering more discussions and being around long enough to do so. Contributing to discussion doesn't necessarily mean quality or advancement, but simply inputting your opinion. Your contribution in being a high poster (I know what you're thinking... not that high) is that you've made your opinion known in many areas and ways. Post count isn't meant to mean you post something important, given that most discussions that count for posts have no importance outside this forum. It's simply interacting and discussing with people that's the point. But you see, even though I would say you're at least nice or respectable, if you think you don't meet those criteria you prove my point. Rep points are meant to indicate status, and status is meant to indicate those things in a person. If you have high rep points and don't have those things, it means that you're repped too often for meaningless reasons. If rep power were to be reset, then even if this persisted, only people with lower rep power could be repping you, because it comes with the assumption that higher rep power = higher rank = better judgement. They are high in clicks, but I'm higher in clicks than over half of the people above me, and the person directly below me also has more clicks than me. If clicks are just as much an indication of popularity as rep, why am I 26, or the person below me 27?

Again, being repped for no reason and having high reputation is simply proof that the system should be reset. You should get your eyesight checked if you think only people in the top ten have 90 clicks or more. (Or you've simply confused clicks for rep power, because only people in the top ten have 90 or more rep power.) The lowest person in the top ten in terms of clicks has 343. And as for that, there are 14 people below that person who have more clicks than that person. Taker369 happens to be one of them.

How often?

Because the purpose is to ensure that people who have high rep and high status with it are deserving of it. Where high rep power is an indication of overall rank, keeping post count gives an indication of who's truly at a high forum rank as opposed to cutting it and leaving only seniority as a factor. Rep power is "inflated" by rep points because the amount of rep power people get from rep points is huge as opposed to that they get from the other two factors combined. Reseting rep points allows those factors to play a larger part in rep power and the rep system.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
just makes more sense
got confused there, sorry

how popular someone is related to how many rep points they have...

*Sigh* That's kind of what I'm saying. It should be, but it isn't, and a rep reset is required to get it back that way. It's fine for people with less clicks to have higher rep powers, but when there's a massive gap between people of high clicks and people of high rep, it's because people with higher rep powers repped them meaninglessly too often, and those people only got higher rep powers due to having too high rep and not post count or forum age. From the beginning of rep, a cycle of people recieving rep meaninglessly and giving lots of rep meaninglessly has continued and grown to a point where rep power is no longer an indication of popularity or true status.

and what does it reflect now? i see a reflection of contribution to the forums but not necessarily toward the naruto related side although it can be towards that. that it also signifies how much someone's liked although i can see how seniority's thrown off. it shows all it's supposed to show just on a blown up scale which needs to be scaled back to normal proportions.

Rep points don't reflect contribution, but status, popularity to an extent, and likability. In a sense, yes. The scale's been blown up, and because of that people who don't deserve status are getting it and spreading rep in poor ways (meaning simply to spam it, simply because they like someone and not for what that someone did, or simply because they want someone to have higher rep), leading to a contradiction between popularity and status. People who get repped for pointless reasons don't get repped as often as people who deserve it, but due to large rep powers, people getting repped for meaningless reasons can recieve much status, leading to the reason a rep reset is needed.

and can i get back to you tomorrow or something? i'm not comprehending any of this, i don't even know what i just read... ohwell, i'll try to answer in the paragraph
Well, I try to have it make sense, but sometimes I ramble. It's just my WoTS.

Last edited by deidara330; 04-03-2011 at 04:14 PM.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 04:18 PM   #543
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
I'll correct myself, then. Post count is primarily an indication of contribution to discussion but can be an indication of seniority due to larger numbers meaning entering more discussions and being around long enough to do so. Contributing to discussion doesn't necessarily mean quality or advancement, but simply inputting your opinion. Your contribution in being a high poster (I know what you're thinking... not that high) is that you've made your opinion known in many areas and ways. Post count isn't meant to mean you post something important, given that most discussions that count for posts have no importance outside this forum. It's simply interacting and discussing with people that's the point. But you see, even though I would say you're at least nice or respectable, if you think you don't meet those criteria you prove my point. Rep points are meant to indicate status, and status is meant to indicate those things in a person. If you have high rep points and don't have those things, it means that you're repped too often for meaningless reasons. If rep power were to be reset, then even if this persisted, only people with lower rep power could be repping you, because it comes with the assumption that higher rep power = higher rank = better judgement. They are high in clicks, but I'm higher in clicks than over half of the people above me, and the person directly below me also has more clicks than me. If clicks are just as much an indication of popularity as rep, why am I 26, or the person below me 27?

Again, being repped for no reason and having high reputation is simply proof that the system should be reset. You should get your eyesight checked if you think only people in the top ten have 90 clicks or more. (Or you've simply confused clicks for rep power, because only people in the top ten have 90 or more rep power.) The lowest person in the top ten in terms of clicks has 343. And as for that, there are 14 people below that person who have more clicks than that person. Taker369 happens to be one of them.

How often?

Because the purpose is to ensure that people who have high rep and high status with it are deserving of it. Where high rep power is an indication of overall rank, keeping post count gives an indication of who's truly at a high forum rank as opposed to cutting it and leaving only seniority as a factor. Rep power is "inflated" by rep points because the amount of rep power people get from rep points is huge as opposed to that they get from the other two factors combined. Reseting rep points allows those factors to play a larger part in rep power and the rep system.
Well, I try to have it make sense, but sometimes I ramble. It's just my WoTS.
1)1. and rep doesn't mean i post anything quality or good, just that someone felt like repping me.
2. no, i'm not that high because i got 4,000+/6,000 of my posts in my first 2-3 months.... no joke. doesn't even mean i contributed as most of them were for sasuke fan clubs where i talked to people mainly welcoming them and such so not really making any opinion of mine know.
3. rep power also shows interaction/discussion with people.
4. people who rep me are those who get more rep. if there was still repping available i would most likely have the same ration of rep compared to everyone else on the forum as i do now.
5. clicks do not mean up rep, they can be up or down rep.

2)1. i did read it wrong, sorry but it doesn't change that more rep you have more likely you are to make more clicks. girlie-chan has less clicks than me but i've also been down repped so that doesn't really mean i've contributed more as far as my posts go or that she's contributed any less.

4)1. what i'm trying to say is that people will just post farm more and that it won't do as much for the original intention of resetting rep in the first place. seniority can be seen through quality of posts, how often they still post, how much people seem to like/appreciate them, and their join date. the only reason i can see having posts still is that we need some way to spread rep

i'm just trying to show how they're about equal in importance and if you get rid of one i believe you might as well get rid of the other.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 04-03-2011, 04:38 PM   #544
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
1)1. and rep doesn't mean i post anything quality or good, just that someone felt like repping me.
2. no, i'm not that high because i got 4,000+/6,000 of my posts in my first 2-3 months.... no joke. doesn't even mean i contributed as most of them were for sasuke fan clubs where i talked to people mainly welcoming them and such so not really making any opinion of mine know.
3. rep power also shows interaction/discussion with people.
4. people who rep me are those who get more rep. if there was still repping available i would most likely have the same ration of rep compared to everyone else on the forum as i do now.
5. clicks do not mean up rep, they can be up or down rep.

2)1. i did read it wrong, sorry but it doesn't change that more rep you have more likely you are to make more clicks. girlie-chan has less clicks than me but i've also been down repped so that doesn't really mean i've contributed more as far as my posts go or that she's contributed any less.

4)1. what i'm trying to say is that people will just post farm more and that it won't do as much for the original intention of resetting rep in the first place. seniority can be seen through quality of posts, how often they still post, how much people seem to like/appreciate them, and their join date. the only reason i can see having posts still is that we need some way to spread rep

i'm just trying to show how they're about equal in importance and if you get rid of one i believe you might as well get rid of the other.
1) 1. It means that someone liked your post. People usually like posts due to their content. Likable content usually includes intelligence, generosity, or funny-ness. Hence status.

2. Fan-clubbing is expressing an opinion. Welcoming is a contribution.

3. How so? Rep power is obtained through post count, rep points, and seniority. I wouldn't think a simple combination of those things suggests frequent interaction or discussion with people, rather post count individually would more mean that.

4. Not necessarily. If the people who rep you have high rep points for silly reasons, a rep reset would mean that your rep would decrease and the rep of people who recieve it for more important reasons would increase.

5. However, people with higher rep points have less downreps as opposed to upreps. It's still a very good indication of popularity.

2) 1. Rep isn't meant to be contribution, it's meant to be status and likability. If you're friend has less clicks than you, it means she's less popular, but if she also has less rep points than you, it means she most likely deserves it. People who are nice or funny are more likely to recieve clicks and rep due to being deserving of it, and that's the point of rep points. People with higher rep points are supposed to have higher clicks, which is the problem now.

...4?) 1. You need 2000 posts for one rep power. That's not going to mean much. Posts still represent contribution to discussion and are part of someone's forum rank. People who post more often combined with people who have seniority have higher rank and thus are more likely to have better judgement in rep.

They're equally important, but different in representation. The purpose of reseting one and not others is to restore its importance, where the other aspects haven't lost theirs.
Old 04-03-2011, 04:49 PM   #545
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

not even gunna read xDDD

this was all just to pass time on a slow day but now i realize i have to study for german >.< and for my speech D:

so whatever happens happen =P

sowwie you typed that all out, i promise to read it later ;~;

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 04-03-2011, 05:23 PM   #546
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
not even gunna read xDDD

this was all just to pass time on a slow day but now i realize i have to study for german >.< and for my speech D:

so whatever happens happen =P

sowwie you typed that all out, i promise to read it later ;~;
Aww. The biggest problem I have with WoTS is that people write equally long responses to me, and then I have to keep writing long responses to be consistent with my approach.

But this is off topic. Rep reset, yes. Post reset, no. Orange pants, perhaps.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:20 PM   #547
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

O.o are we allowed to switch teams? >.> I might have a small change of heart for this.....

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 01:26 PM   #548
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Aww. The biggest problem I have with WoTS is that people write equally long responses to me, and then I have to keep writing long responses to be consistent with my approach.

But this is off topic. Rep reset, yes. Post reset, no. Orange pants, yes.
fixed xD

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 04-05-2011, 08:36 PM   #549
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Is there any word on a final decision being made anytime soon?

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:24 AM   #550
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
Is there any word on a final decision being made anytime soon?
I'm pretty much down to reset reputation, rethinking how it accumulates in it's next incarnation as necessary. I'm waiting on some final responses from users, but I'm looking to make a final decision within a week.

I've got some things cooking to deal with how the userranks and such are dealt with without resetting post count, but that stuff's after the new reputation system's going and flowing.

Feel free to give any final thoughts you might have on this in one sentence, no more than 20 words. If you've got something to say or suggest outside of the reputation reset thing, best to make a separate thread.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:29 AM   #551
The Second Pornkage
The White Flash

The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

But it took me so long to get barely any rep!
The Second Pornkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:31 AM   #552
Poko-chan
Veteran Chunin

Poko-chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Second Pornkage View Post
So long. Ur kinda new too right? Sorry if i'm wrong about that.
Edit: I looked at your profile, and I am indeed wrong about it.

Personally I still do not really care, feel free to deside anything.

♪♫♪ Lookinto my eyes and accept my dearest apologies.While you're at it, notice my handsome, manly features. ♪♫♪
Poko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:33 AM   #553
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Second Pornkage View Post
The value of reputation you have will technically go up after the reset. Since it's all relative to what everyone else has, your going from say 100 to 2 while others go from 10000 to 2 puts you in alot better position to compete and compare with them. Right now, you'd have to spend like a year to compete with the top of the top, but after the reset, you'd be in the running immediately, how far you get dependent on the rate you pump your legs at.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:33 AM   #554
The Second Pornkage
The White Flash

The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Teeheehee...I took a 3 month long break somewhere in there
The Second Pornkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 01:34 PM   #555
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
I'm pretty much down to reset reputation, rethinking how it accumulates in it's next incarnation as necessary. I'm waiting on some final responses from users, but I'm looking to make a final decision within a week.

I've got some things cooking to deal with how the userranks and such are dealt with without resetting post count, but that stuff's after the new reputation system's going and flowing.

Feel free to give any final thoughts you might have on this in one sentence, no more than 20 words. If you've got something to say or suggest outside of the reputation reset thing, best to make a separate thread.
I dislike the idea.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 01:37 PM   #556
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

same here shika

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 01:38 PM   #557
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

come on guys, rep doesn't matter! >.<

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 04-06-2011, 01:39 PM   #558
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I still dislike this idea, even with what facts I have learned about it. =/
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 01:40 PM   #559
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
come on guys, rep doesn't matter! >.<
I spent hours working on here/posting here and rep is my proof.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 01:41 PM   #560
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I spent hours working on here/posting here and rep is my proof.
maybe it's different for me because i do absolutely nothing and get rep =\

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~

Tags
don't add tags