Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 03-28-2011, 09:29 AM   #1
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default How strong is Megamanverse

Each series individually and as a whole.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:36 PM   #2
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: How strong is Megamanverse

I'm just taking a guess here, but the X verse is probably one of the strongest of the Megaman verses. NT Warrior is probably pretty high up there too. The original Megaman is probably one of the lowest.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:06 PM   #3
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Too bad that doesn't tell me anything.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:47 AM   #4
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sorry, having not played or seen anymore than what I mentioned, that was all I could offer.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:46 AM   #5
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

It's MEGA strong, man.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:51 AM   #6
NBT
Banned

You.Are.A.Moron.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:58 AM   #7
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
You.Are.A.Moron.
bit approved!

...At least in my case.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:07 AM   #8
NBT
Banned

Old 04-22-2011, 03:46 PM   #9
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:

...At least in my case.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:59 PM   #10
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I say the StarForce verse is the strongest.

Geo(Mega Man) have Mountain durability with Red Joker and Black Ace is Hypersonic faster than anything in the other series and the 2 forms can Mountan Bust. Classic and Legends are the weakest.

Also Andromeda and Mu are hyped up to Planet Bust since the FMians used Andromeda to destroyed Planet AM and was going to use Andromeda to destroy Earth. Vega set Ra Mu to self destruct mode which was noted to be strong enough to destroy the planet plus Ra Mu is a god.

Plus Tribe King Mega Man is stronger than Black Ace and Red Joker and Sirius is stronger than them.

Sirius is hypersonic and his Satellite Blazer can Multi City Block Bust. Rogue's Mu Shield can block any attack and he can keep up with Mega Man but Acid Ace is noted to be the fastest guy in the entire series.

Going in order.

StarForce<X<Battle Network<ZX<Zero<Legends<Classic

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 04:05 PM   #11
NBT
Banned

Thank you.
Can you give some feats for the other ones too?
Old 04-22-2011, 04:21 PM   #12
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Well I use to be an huge Mega Man fan and I used to like it more than anime so sure.

Well for NT Warrior I would say that most of Mega Man's friends were fodder(the strongest is Proto Man).

The fastest feat is Supersonic and I think that was either ProtoMan or MegaMan(in Falzar and Gregar mode).

The most common top busting feat in that verse has been Building to Large Building.

The strongest characters being are Bass, Mega Man(of course), Colonel, Duo(who has the stronest Busting feat which is Multi Mountain), and the other final bosses.

Anyway they are close to the Narutoverse in terms of feats but that verse is stronger than this verse because the Narutoverse has more higher destructive feats.

The X verse dominates every other verse in terms on speed feat X, Zero, Axl, and a lot of the villians being Supersonic-Hypersonic++. Its highest destructive feats is no higher than Large Building though.

The Zero verse is strong but the ZX verse is a bit stronger because of Albert(who is like the Aizen of Mega Man but cooler and a better main villian). Albert he is Hypersonic and Grey/Ashe who was able to keep up with him like Supersonic. Vent and Aile are just as fast as they are. The highest busting feat in that verse in Large Building. The fastest guy in the Zeroverse is Zero and he is Supersonic and mostly everyone is just Building Busting level and lower. I don't if you count this but an weapon that was used to destroyed Neo Acardia and it was called Ragnarok(it has Mountain Busting destructability when used). Wiel fused with its core and he is probably just Supersonic++ and only shown Building destructive feats.

Then you have Classics which is basically FMA but with robots. Mostly everyone is Peak Human in terms of speed and the fastest is Bass is at the most is Subsonic. The highest busting level is Building.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 04-22-2011, 04:43 PM   #13
NBT
Banned

That helped a lot.I actually have the Zero Collection for DS and I'm on 4,but I didn't pay any real attention to feats.
Old 04-22-2011, 04:56 PM   #14
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

What about Nebula Grey?
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 05:00 PM   #15
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
What about Nebula Grey?
Nebula Grey can't move but like Madara he can't be hurt unless if you find the weakpoint in his intangibility.

Nebula Grey is probably Large Building Busting with that Nebula Dragon attack of his.

However the strongest and hardest boss in the entire NT verse is either Duo or Alpha.

The only moving bosses in the NTverse is Duo, Falzer, and Gregar.

Here is the thread:

Old 04-22-2011, 05:03 PM   #16
NBT
Banned

The freak are you talking about?I can think of plenty of moving bosses:Plantman,Flashman,Heatman,Flameman,etc.
Old 04-22-2011, 05:08 PM   #17
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
The freak are you talking about?I can think of plenty of moving bosses:Plantman,Flashman,Heatman,Flameman,etc.
Sorry I meant final bosses.

Here is the thread:

Old 04-22-2011, 05:11 PM   #18
NBT
Banned

Oh.Well I haven't played 5 or 6 yet.
Old 04-22-2011, 05:22 PM   #19
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Well 6 has 2 final bosses depending on which version you have and they can both move on the battlefield.

I say Duo is the strongest final boss because in the anime he was able to troll all of the good guys with no problem and one of his lackey's, Slur, is strong enough to troll Mega Man, Proto Man, Bass, and Colonel at once. Slur was killed by Bass in the end though but that was because he gained an power up from absorbing Nebula Grey(in the video game after being absorbed by Alpha and Alpha was destroyed along with him and Mega Man he was sent to the deepest aprt of the Undernet(hell basically) and regenerated from all of the darkness in the undernet.

Ironically Duo is only final boss that is still alive even after the series ended same goes for Bass. I always figured he will pop up in StarForce since he is an alien and he fits the theme and he did say he will return in a few centuries to hail judgement upon mankind. SF is 2 centuries(200 years) from NT.

Here is the thread: