Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 03-27-2011, 07:18 PM   #1
Mangekyo_Sharingan
Chunin Exam Participant

Mangekyo_Sharingan has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Final Fantasy 8

I recently purchased this from the PSN store onto my PSP and i am loving it so far has anyone else played or beat this game u can give your thoughts and opinions on it.
Mangekyo_Sharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:39 PM   #2
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Final Fantasy 8

Who hasn't played this game?

Great game, they should make a remake for it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:42 PM   #3
Mangekyo_Sharingan
Chunin Exam Participant

Mangekyo_Sharingan has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

lol i know a few people that hasnt played it yet i keep telling them to play it but they dont wanna lol
Mangekyo_Sharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:30 PM   #4
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

I beat the game, its one of my favorite final fantasies, along with 7.

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 04:48 AM   #5
lukerules_96
Genin Elite

lukerules_96 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It is really fun but it takes a lot of getting used to with the draw and junction systems and Im not saying its a bad thing it just takes a while to get used to it

lukerules_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:19 AM   #6
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

the games takes u about hour to level up and stock your magic and its a love story the game has good music i will admit but 9 blows 8 out of the water

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 02:03 PM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I LOVE this game.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote