Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-26-2011, 07:57 PM   #141
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: The Official Help Center

card number 774
Old 07-26-2011, 07:57 PM   #142
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

know what i mean
Old 07-27-2011, 02:35 PM   #143
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

let me look it up and get back to you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:15 AM   #144
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The last time I needed help figuring out what this game had was when surge and mastery came out... but ok my question is for example.. I have Deidara [Right Ring of Aoi] where his effect says [Attacker | Mission] and has a 2 cost after that. How do you play that effect. Or any effect like that.

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 02:38 PM   #145
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

bump. Need question answered.

Old 08-05-2011, 04:39 PM   #146
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

naruto pr 72 how do i use its efect
Old 08-08-2011, 04:33 PM   #147
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Goldsworthy View Post
The last time I needed help figuring out what this game had was when surge and mastery came out... but ok my question is for example.. I have Deidara [Right Ring of Aoi] where his effect says [Attacker | Mission] and has a 2 cost after that. How do you play that effect. Or any effect like that.
You can only use that effect if you

a) Pay the cost of "2"

b) Use it when you are the attacker (when it is your turn)

c) Use it when it is your mission phase

All those must be true, otherwise you cannot use the effect. You cannot use it twice in one turn.

Quote:
bump. Need question answered.
Sorry about that. I was on vacation for some time. ^_^"

By the way, I absolutely love Durarara!! It's one of my all-time favorite anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
naruto pr 72 how do i use its efect
The effect says this:

When this Ninja is deployed, you can attach 1 Jutsu card from your hand to this Ninja.

Valid: During the Exchange of Jutsu, you can pay X Chakra, where X = the cost of the Jutsu attached to this Ninja. In that case, add a copy of the attached Jutsu to the chain with this Ninja as the user (select targets as normal).

Basically, when you play that Naruto (by deploying it, not by an effect) you can take one jutsu card in your hand and "attatch" it to Naruto.

The second part of the effect says that during the exchange of jutsu, you can pay a number of chakra from your chakra area. The number of chakra that you pay has to be equal to the cost of the jutsu you "attatched" to Naruto.

Once all that is done you add a "copy" of that jutsu to the jutsu chain, and Naruto must be the user, with all targets of the jutsu working as they normally should.

The most complicated part of this effect is what the card means by "copy." The copy could be represented by anything; you could put a peice of paper on the table to symbolize that there is a copy of that jutsu in play. The copy goes away when the chain is resolved, and it does not go to your chakra area.

Obviously, you cannot use this effect more than once per turn, as it is an optional effect.

Last edited by ItachiAnbu; 09-03-2011 at 11:23 AM.
ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 04:48 PM   #148
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sorry about the double post. ^_^""

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesixpathsofpain View Post
I have 2 questions.

1.If a card says "value of the turnmarker" and the turnmarker is at 9+... what do you count it as? ex: Naruto Uzumaki gains the value of the turnmarker and im at 9+ when he is injured, what happens?

2.Say my friend uses a jutsu and removes a ninja but then i make that ninja the user of a jutsu since justus work in a reverse order would my jutsu work or would my ninja just go away?
1. That's one of the more difficult questions I have ever gotten. Having experienced some tournament play where people kept track of turns past turn nine, I would say that Naruto would "gain the value" of whatever turn it actually was. This is the fairest and most logical way to do this.

2. If those two jutsus are on the same chain, then yours would work before his. You're right; the jutsu chain resolves in opposite order. Thus, the first card to be played resolves last, and the last card to be played resolves first. The chain is only over when both players decide not to play another jutsu.

Quote:
what happens if i use ino yamanakas effect text to take a ninja from their villge and they play the card with the same name as the card i took.
That's an interesting situation.

If you played it on your turn, they'd get the ninja you took back at the end of the turn, so they wouldn't be able to play a new one at all.

However, if your Ino Yamanaka N#774 is somehow put in play on your opponents turn, and they played a ninja right after that which had the same name, then at the end of their turn your opponent would have two cards with the same name, which is against the rules.

Likely, a fair judge would say that they must choose to discard one of their two ninjas that have the same name.

Old 08-09-2011, 09:32 AM   #149
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Thank you very much And it's cool ^^ Yeah I love Durarara!! It's unique.

Old 08-11-2011, 07:31 PM   #150
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Thank you very much And it's cool ^^ Yeah I love Durarara!! It's unique.
Glad I could help!

Old 09-03-2011, 07:24 AM   #151
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiAnbu View Post
You can only use that effect if you

a) Pay the cost of "2"

b) Use it when you are the attacker (when it is your turn)

c) Use it when it is your mission phase

All those must be true, otherwise you cannot use the effect. You cannot use it twice in one turn.

Sorry about that. I was on vacation for some time. ^_^"

By the way, I absolutely love Durarara!! It's one of my all-time favorite anime.

The effect says this:

When this Ninja is deployed, you can attach 1 Jutsu card from your hand to this Ninja.

Valid: During the Exchange of Jutsu, you can pay X Chakra, where X = the cost of the Jutsu attached to this Ninja. In that case, add a copy of the attached Jutsu to the chain with this Ninja as the user (select targets as normal).

Basicly, when you play that Naruto (by deploying it, not by an effect) you can take one jutsu card in your hand and "attatch" it to Naruto.

The second part of the effect says that during the exchange of jutsu, you can pay a number of chakra from your chakra area. The number of chakra that you pay has to be equal to the cost of the jutsu you "attatched" to Naruto.

Once all that is done you add a "copy" of that jutsu to the jutsu chain, and Naruto must be the user, with all targets of the jutsu working as they normally should.

The most complicated part of this effect is what the card means by "copy." The copy could be represented by anything; you could put a peice of paper on the table to symbolize that there is a copy of that jutsu in play. The copy goes away when the chain is resolved, and it does not go to your chakra area.

Obviously, you cannot use this effect more than once per turn, as it is an optional effect.
thanks

what if i have sasuke 670 and zabuza 24 and eight tails 1242 in play do i get to chose or do they cancel each other out

what if i have efficient training in play and i have 3 narutos in play. what happens if they discard the mission

Last edited by Parak111; 09-03-2011 at 08:45 AM.
joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:21 AM   #152
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
thanks

what if i have sasuke 670 and zabuza 24 and eight tails 1242 in play do i get to chose or do they cancel each other out

what if i have efficient training in play and i have 3 narutos in play. what happens if they discard the mission
1. You would not get to choose. The effects would, as I see it, chain like this:

First, Zabuza's effect goes off. All ninja's are discarded as soon as they recieve damage, but ONLY if he is the Head Ninja. They are discarded noi matter what they recieve damage from (jutsu, mission, ninja effect, showdown, client).

Second, Sasuke's effect goes off (keyword: after damage calculation), and ONLY those ninja's that were given damage by the showdown are removed from the game.

Third, Eight Tails' effect goes off, and any ninja's that were removed from play by Sasuke's effect are sent to your Battle Reward Area.

2. In that case, you would choose one Naruto to keep in play, and the other two would be discarded.

Old 09-03-2011, 05:02 PM   #153
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
1. You would not get to choose. The effects would, as I see it, chain like this:

First, Zabuza's effect goes off. All ninja's are discarded as soon as they recieve damage, but ONLY if he is the Head Ninja. They are discarded noi matter what they recieve damage from (jutsu, mission, ninja effect, showdown, client).

Second, Sasuke's effect goes off (keyword: after damage calculation), and ONLY those ninja's that were given damage by the showdown are removed from the game.

Third, Eight Tails' effect goes off, and any ninja's that were removed from play by Sasuke's effect are sent to your Battle Reward Area.

2. In that case, you would choose one Naruto to keep in play, and the other two would be discarded.
thanks
Old 09-03-2011, 05:17 PM   #154
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

can the 5th hokage 372 heal her self

Last edited by joon; 09-05-2011 at 07:05 AM.
joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:06 AM   #155
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

can you give me some good ideas to make a good sasuke deck
Old 09-05-2011, 07:09 AM   #156
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Sorry about the double post. ^_^""

1. That's one of the more difficult questions I have ever gotten. Having experienced some tournament play where people kept track of turns past turn nine, I would say that Naruto would "gain the value" of whatever turn it actually was. This is the fairest and most logical way to do this.

2. If those two jutsus are on the same chain, then yours would work before his. You're right; the jutsu chain resolves in opposite order. Thus, the first card to be played resolves last, and the last card to be played resolves first. The chain is only over when both players decide not to play another jutsu.

That's an interesting situation.

If you played it on your turn, they'd get the ninja you took back at the end of the turn, so they wouldn't be able to play a new one at all.

However, if your Ino Yamanaka N#774 is somehow put in play on your opponents turn, and they played a ninja right after that which had the same name, then at the end of their turn your opponent would have two cards with the same name, which is against the rules.

Likely, a fair judge would say that they must choose to discard one of their two ninjas that have the same name.
what happens if i play it on my turn and i use growth on the ninja i took do they get the ninja back at the end of the turn
Old 09-06-2011, 04:11 PM   #157
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
can the 5th hokage 372 heal her self
Yes, because her effect is valid.

Quote:
what happens if i play it on my turn and i use growth on the ninja i took do they get the ninja back at the end of the turn
You sure have a lot of questions!

This one is easy. Ino Yamanaka n774 says "If that Ninja still remains in play at the end of that turn, return it to its owner's Village."

Since the card is not still in play, it is not returned to its owner's village.

Old 09-07-2011, 02:19 PM   #158
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

one more thing can you give me some tips on how to make a good sasuke deck
Old 09-07-2011, 05:14 PM   #159
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
one more thing can you give me some tips on how to make a good sasuke deck
Absolutely. If you look closely, you'll see that I commented in the thread that you posted about it.

Old 09-13-2011, 05:50 PM   #160
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

do you get payed every time you answer a question