Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-24-2011, 09:46 AM   #41
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Pool's Forum Family! Join it, or die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
*hiding from the bully*
*hides with you*

D:

!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:46 AM   #42
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

*watching*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:47 AM   #43
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*watching*
*Shoop da woop lazer*

Old 03-24-2011, 09:56 AM   #44
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

/eats snake with feathers and dirt.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:02 AM   #45
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

trouble still sad guys

Old 03-24-2011, 02:43 PM   #46
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
/eats snake with feathers and dirt.
Strut that ass.

Quote:
trouble still sad guys

:'(

Old 03-24-2011, 02:49 PM   #47
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

hey pool ^^ you the thread my friend made in offtopic ^^

Old 03-24-2011, 02:52 PM   #48
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hey pool ^^ you the thread my friend made in offtopic ^^
I see. Quite the thread if I do say so myself!

Old 03-24-2011, 02:54 PM   #49
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari

O.o dem snakes
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

UnDeAd Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:55 PM   #50
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

thanks pool I never so many like me and crackfat told me that a lot reg user like me I so happy right that fool just made me look good in the end Llol:

Old 03-24-2011, 02:56 PM   #51
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeAd Hikari View Post
O.o dem snakes
Dem snakies

Quote:
thanks pool I never so many like me and crackfat told me that a lot reg user like me I so happy right that fool just made me look good in the end Llol:
Yeah, that guy fails, you rock!

Old 03-24-2011, 02:58 PM   #52
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I liek Trubz

Old 03-24-2011, 02:59 PM   #53
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

wanna had a cannon and pokemon party pool?

Old 03-24-2011, 03:00 PM   #54
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeAd Hikari View Post
I liek Trubz
I like women.

Quote:
wanna had a cannon and pokemon party pool?

/sexy cannon pokemon party

HELL YES

Old 03-24-2011, 03:03 PM   #55
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

/does woman dance

Old 03-24-2011, 03:04 PM   #56
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

/grinds

Old 03-24-2011, 03:19 PM   #57
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

*pulls out 6 pokeballs and threw it* it's party time guys (this my team in black right Now)

Old 03-24-2011, 03:26 PM   #58
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*pulls out 6 pokeballs and threw it* it's party time guys (this my team in black right Now)
Nice! Where'd you get the moving sprites? :3

Old 03-24-2011, 03:28 PM   #59
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

from this site pool
http://www.deviantart.com/

Old 03-24-2011, 03:28 PM   #60
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Thank you :3

/Written in the Stars