Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-23-2011, 05:58 PM   #1
Fujin
Chunin Exam Participant

Fujin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Fujin has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Destruction City

The city where all anyone does is destroy stuff!
Things can be rebuilt instantly and on command and the city is huge.
You can destroy things in any way you want so be creative!
Felicia x Orrin Forever

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme band is Dragonforce
I support JenniferWonderland's Sexy dots
Neisen and I team up to become,
The Destruction Duo!

Kingdom Hearts Forever
Quote:
A panda slapped me at a zoo...they have something against whites, i swear >.>

Fujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:00 PM   #2
Kaiba
Apprentice Genin

Kaiba is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Destruction City

/destroys thread
/drinks Sun Drop
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:01 PM   #3
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

final hi-bi o kiru *green flames begin to surround my spiritual body forming a cloak over me as my hair becomes black flame as I form a black fire blade and crash it down creating a giant dense firestorm which then produces lightning from the smoke created* Arashi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:08 PM   #4
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
Genin
Formerly Must_Kill_Sasuke

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
final hi-bi o kiru *green flames begin to surround my spiritual body forming a cloak over me as my hair becomes black flame as I form a black fire blade and crash it down creating a giant dense firestorm which then produces lightning from the smoke created* Arashi
/breaks your face

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:11 PM   #5
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark A. Jeagerjaquez View Post
/breaks your face
dang it

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 03-23-2011, 06:18 PM   #6
akatsukiLOVE
Special Jonin Candidate

akatsukiLOVE is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to akatsukiLOVE

lol fail ^

Spoiler:

ZeroRaidoSukki:Yukki

''He loves her..more than she will ever know, or remember''
anyone have a tumblr?
message me.

akatsukiLOVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:27 PM   #7
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark A. Jeagerjaquez View Post
/breaks your face
/laughs

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:43 PM   #8
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

/destroys a building

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:43 PM   #9
Fujin
Chunin Exam Participant

Fujin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Fujin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*walks in wearing sunglasses, a leather jacket over a tanktop and blue jeans*
Sup destroyers?
*holds up a detonator switch and presses the button and 10 skyscrapers behind me explode*
I'm a licensed Micheal Bay Style Destroyer.
Felicia x Orrin Forever

The Destruction Duo!

Kingdom Hearts Forever
Quote:

Old 03-24-2011, 05:02 PM   #10
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Dark ruined my technique. t.t xDDDD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 03-24-2011, 05:06 PM   #11
Deidara's girl
Genin Elite

Deidara's girl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Deidara's girl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Roar! Umi ryu!

The fam ^^:
Spoiler:
Dad that can dance: Hikari-chan Brothers: Storm50, george hyuga, ItachiKisame (the sane one) Cousin: Trouble88 The 'kewel' cousin: Xibitz360 Neighbor: Undead Hikari Homie: Alex1231 Talking cat that appears to be supernatural: BlackWingedJace

"Am I really crazy? Or am I just so sane that I blow your mind?"
Deidara's girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 05:07 PM   #12
Fujin
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Oh well.
Felicia x Orrin Forever

The Destruction Duo!

Kingdom Hearts Forever
Quote:

Old 03-24-2011, 05:13 PM   #13
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujin View Post
Oh well.
Yes indeed. xD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 03-24-2011, 05:16 PM   #14
Fujin
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yes indeed. xD
Wanna destroy that hospital?
*points to an abandoned hospital filled with C4*
Felicia x Orrin Forever

The Destruction Duo!

Kingdom Hearts Forever
Quote:

Old 03-24-2011, 05:20 PM   #15
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wanna destroy that hospital?
*points to an abandoned hospital filled with C4*
Yes, that sounds fun. xD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 03-24-2011, 05:22 PM   #16
Fujin
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yes, that sounds fun. xD
C4 is my favorite. It makes such a clean explosion.
ITS THE PEAK OF BEAUTY HMMMM!
(Dei-Dei-kun!)
Felicia x Orrin Forever

The Destruction Duo!

Kingdom Hearts Forever
Quote:

Old 03-24-2011, 05:23 PM   #17
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
C4 is my favorite. It makes such a clean explosion.
ITS THE PEAK OF BEAUTY HMMMM!
(Dei-Dei-kun!)
Yes indeed however I say symmetry is art.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 03-24-2011, 05:33 PM   #18
Fujin
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yes indeed however I say symmetry is art.
Non! I disagree!
Felicia x Orrin Forever

The Destruction Duo!

Kingdom Hearts Forever
Quote:

Old 03-24-2011, 05:42 PM   #19
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Non! I disagree!
Oh yea, I'll show you art then, watch this. Seishin (||O||) (||O||) First Phase: Emotion Materialization, Happiness. *a massive heat surrounds me melting anything within 3 feet of me*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 03-24-2011, 05:44 PM   #20
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
Genin
Formerly Must_Kill_Sasuke

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
That's what you get for being a Destruction noob

/breaks your spine

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez is offline   Reply With Quote