Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 03-20-2011, 06:33 AM   #1
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Gundam Unicorn Episode 3

is anyone else following this ova series? i just watched #3 and i must say its shaping up to be one of the best gundam series so far. the battle animations are clean and the main character, tho the typical gundam archetypal kid who has to pilot a crazy death machine, isnt too whiny and annoying (at least not yet).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zebrakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 07:08 AM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Gundam Unicorn Episode 3

Never heard of it.

Gundam Unicorn?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:37 AM   #3
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I've heard of it, but never watched it. Apparently though its pretty popular, since the Gundam Unicorn is going to be in Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 03:05 PM   #4
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I've been following it, but I haven't been able to see episode 3 yet. I can't wait though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Never heard of it.

Gundam Unicorn?
Don't let the name fool you. The Unicorn Gundam is one of the most awesome gundams yet. Here's a trailer just so you can see. (I choose the episode 3 one since it has the most fighting in it.)

YouTube:

Last edited by ByakuganMaster024; 03-20-2011 at 03:17 PM.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 01:20 PM   #5
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Another great episode. I just hope the last two episodes get released within the year. Then I think the Gundam people are going to do another Gundam Wing series.

Anyways the only thing I didn't like about this episode was when
Spoiler:
The major guy got out of the Unicorn cockpit and started firing rockets and died. His puny rockets barely did anything, he died for nothing.
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 01:41 PM   #6
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Looks cool actually.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 07:54 AM   #7
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
Another great episode. I just hope the last two episodes get released within the year. Then I think the Gundam people are going to do another Gundam Wing series.

Anyways the only thing I didn't like about this episode was when
Spoiler:
The major guy got out of the Unicorn cockpit and started firing rockets and died. His puny rockets barely did anything, he died for nothing.
i know, talk about suicidal and random... and are you serious, another wing series? that would be too much for me to handle.

zebrakiller is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, unicorn