Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 03-21-2011, 03:54 PM   #1
deathraiser
Genin

deathraiser is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Xemnas Vs Unknown(birth by sleep).

Base xemnas vs the unknown from KHBB.They have alot in similarity, such as the ethereal blade, clone and teleporting.

For those of you who haven't play BB here is what it can do.

"The Unknown has a variety of attacks, all of which can kill the player instantly if unprepared. He mainly attacks by battering the player with his swords, and can replicate itself to attack players from all sides. Another attack involves him shooting an X-shaped blast of energy at the protagonist, similar to Vanitas and Vanitas Remnant. The Unknown has an attack similar to Sonic Blade in which it quickly darts around hitting the protagonist and hoisting them high into the air. He can also shoot a tornado at the protagonist which, if hit, will blow away the protagonist's deck commands, similar to Marluxia's Whirlwind to the Void Sleight. The Unknown can use Mega Flare, wherein he shoots a large fireball that explodes on contact with the protagonist. It can also conjure many blue orbs that shoot lasers. The Unknown has an attack similar to Collision Magnet where it leaps into the air and pulls the protagonist up with an energy whip to damage them. This attack is possibly one of the Unknown's most dangerous attacks, as it will often be followed up by a combo before the protagonist is able to recover. It can utilize Raging Storm, wherein it approaches the protagonist with three fiery pillars revolving around it. The Unknown can also cast a spell that rewinds time a few seconds, healing it. It can cast a meteor spell. The Unknown also attacks with a web-like energy blast which, if it connects, traps the protagonist, leaving them with roughly four seconds to break free. It can turn invisible to elude the protagonist, leaving only the swords and some distorted areas of the battle ground to indicate its location. Despite this, it is still vulnerable to damage. It's also able to defend itself with Renewal block which slightly heals its HP, similar to Terra and Ven's Renewal Block and Aqua's Renewal Barrier."
deathraiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 06:43 PM   #2
4_Tailed_Monkey
Freshmen Academy Student

4_Tailed_Monkey is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Xemnas Vs Unknown(birth by sleep).

I would say the unknown from BBS only because i whooped xenmas at the and of KH2 whereas the unknown kicked my a** quite a few time lol. if they were to fight i dont think xemnas would be able to do much to defend himself and even if he could i dont really see how he'd put up a decent fight. definitely be something interesting to see though.
4_Tailed_Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:37 PM   #3
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Even though the Unknown seems like a strong fighter, I think that Xemnas would still win because he is a reality bender and is capable of throwing buildings. The Unknown is fast, but Xemnas can teleport.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:52 PM   #4
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

Unknown easily if its gameplay wise(and hes called mysterious figure)

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 12:58 AM   #5
roguezan
Genin Elite

roguezan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Does Unknown get his horrible Engrish and spammable made-up calcs?
roguezan is offline   Reply With Quote