Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-18-2011, 09:07 PM   #1
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Brooke's and Pool's Pie/Cake thread thing

Brooke vs Pool, right here. Pool is for pie, Brooke is against it. Choose sides or face eternal torment!

Pool's side:
Pool
HeavenShocking LunarFang7
Ishtar
Cloukora
shaddix301

Brooke's side:
Brooke
Twilit Lion (Leo)
Draco Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
The cake is a lie.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Pool; 03-18-2011 at 10:56 PM.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:18 PM   #2
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Brooke's and Pool's Pie/Cake thread thing

going with Cake. xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:20 PM   #3
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

The pie side needs more followers! Pie lovers unite!

Old 03-18-2011, 09:22 PM   #4
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I'm not posting here.......
crap. I did. Dx
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:24 PM   #5
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You're in!

Old 03-18-2011, 09:26 PM   #6
Special Jonin Candidate

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

What type of pie?

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:26 PM   #7
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Which side should I pick? Zomg I'm going to be tormented either way. Dx
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:27 PM   #8
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenShocking LunarFang7 View Post
What type of pie?

Whichever type is your favorite.

Old 03-18-2011, 09:28 PM   #9
Special Jonin Candidate

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pool88888 View Post
Whichever type is your favorite.
Apple pie! (Pie)

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

Old 03-18-2011, 09:28 PM   #10
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Score one for the pie lovers! *Jumping high five*

Old 03-18-2011, 09:31 PM   #11
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pool88888 View Post
Score one for the pie lovers! *Jumping high five*
YEAH! *Epic slow-motion jumping high five*

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

Old 03-18-2011, 09:33 PM   #12
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

We're beasts!

Old 03-18-2011, 09:36 PM   #13
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Beasts, yea you are. You're the beauty.
And Lunar is the Brave. :3
Old 03-18-2011, 09:39 PM   #14
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
Beasts, yea you are. You're the beauty.
And Lunar is the Brave. :3
Thanks, Brooke.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

Old 03-18-2011, 09:39 PM   #15
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

/is a mother freakin beauty

HELL YES!

Old 03-18-2011, 09:41 PM   #16
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I still like icing better. P:
Old 03-18-2011, 09:43 PM   #17
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Cake forever!!!!!!
We got innocence for days

Well, I think I'm gonna burn in hell
Everybody burn the house right down

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Draco Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:45 PM   #18
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Nooooooo Draco! Not you too!

Old 03-18-2011, 10:21 PM   #19
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Pie
Cheesecake FTW

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:22 PM   #20
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
Pie
Cheesecake FTW
I'm taking that as pie.