Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

Old 03-15-2011, 05:13 PM   #1
rocketjed1
Special Jonin Candidate

rocketjed1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Reborn! releases in America?

Has anyone else noticed that volume 17 of Reborn! hasn't come out yet? Even after it's release date was October 2010....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rocketjed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 02:48 PM   #2
fukiburi
Freshmen Academy Student

fukiburi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs down Re: Reborn! releases in America?

actually i've been wondering about that for awhile, too.

i'm not living in the us but in germany and always got my reborn! manga from amazon, since the manga wasn't licensed here until much later. but now they've long passed viz media...! how did that happen? they're releasing volume 22 in may already... :S

i don't really want to switch to the german version now, while i've started collecting the english version. but if the manga is cancelled viz media should tell us sooner than later, so i can consider switching after all, instead of waiting years for the next volume!
fukiburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 02:50 PM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Reborn! releases in America?

I stopped reading it...I've just started reading it online.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 05:48 AM   #4
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Reborn! releases in America?

Did Viz Media cancel their license for the manga?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote