Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 03-07-2011, 06:27 PM   #1
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Naruto Shippuden: Nin-rittai Emake! Saikyou Ninkai Kessen - Trailer

New Trailer Released!!!

Naruto Shippuden 3DS (officially called Naruto Shippuuden Shinobi Rittai Emaki! Saikyou Ninkai Kessen!!) is shapring to be an exciting, portable adventure for the Nintendo 3DS! The game will feature boss battles with each of the five Kages, and also between some of the Kage’s right hand ninja including Temari (Sand), Chojuro (Mist), Darui (cloud), and Akatsuchi (Rock). Not only that, but Sasuke and his Susanoo will also be a boss that you, as Naruto, have to defeat! And let’s not forget that black-haired girl (or is it a guy) who is unique to Naruto Shippuden 3DS!
The game also will feature a host of support characters to help Naruto on his quest. Sai will allow Naruto to ride his ink bird and get to high places, while Sakura will smash the ground to get to places underground. The other support characters are used exclusively to hurt enemies and they include Kakashi (Mangekyo Sharingan), Shikamaru (Shadow Neck Bind), Ma and Pa (Frog Call), Neji (an Eight Trigrams technique), Rock Lee (using Taijustu), Killer Bee (a lightning release attack), and Hinata.
Last, but not least, Naruto Shippuden 3DS will use the built-in Nintendo 3DS gyroscope technology! The trailer below shows that you have to tilt the 3DS side-to-side to perform combos and add power to the Rasengan! Mixed in with cinematic action involving stage obstacles and specials.

So far it seems only an story mode where Naruto is playable with support characters. Either they are holding back a other info or we may have to wait for more or see.

Naruto Shippuden 3DS is a side-scrolling adventure with 3D image projections. The game is slated to be released by Takara Tomy on March 31, 2011 in Japan. There is no word on a North American release at this time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Wind Style Naruto; 03-07-2011 at 06:30 PM.
Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 02:04 PM   #2
Gin
Genin

Gin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden: Nin-rittai Emake! Saikyou Ninkai Kessen - Trailer

I don't really like the idea of a story-mode-only game. This looks somewhat interesting, but a solid battle system with diverse characters is what keep people playing Naruto games. That's the reason Clash of Ninja and Ultimate Ninja are popular while Ninja Destiny, Ninja Council and the Xbox games aren't. And for a 100% story-mode game, it doesn't look very RPGish... I won't say anything negative until some more information is given, but so far this doesn't look like it's worth buying. I do hope that they are "holding back other info."

-Gin
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 01:32 PM   #3
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Me too and I agree with you about fighting games are what Naruto fans want.

I hope they at least have an VS Mode and more supporting characters like Choji, Ino, Guy, Kiba, Tenten, and Shino.

I guess Tomy doesn't get it yet or maybe just Japanese Naruto fans like games like these since they are selling in Japan and still making them.

Everything else still looks good it just lack some stuff that is all.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 03-11-2011, 04:42 PM   #4
Gin
Genin

Gin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I agree with you 100%. But I'm surprised how far Ninja Council got (and is still going), considering how little of it is plain fighting.

-Gin
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 04:23 PM   #5
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

I mean this game looks great and I liked how they are using the 3DS's new Gyroscope feature. The only problem it has is just that it lacks some stuff(problem for almost Naruto game)

Here is the thread:

Old 03-14-2011, 06:25 PM   #6
Blade Kitten
Ninja Academy Student

Blade Kitten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I agree with you 100% about that but I'll still probabbly be getting this game.
Blade Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote