Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 03-12-2011, 01:51 PM   #81
mielubogdan
Freshmen Academy Student

mielubogdan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Forums Character Poll 2011 Nominations

1.Naruto
2.Madara Uchiha
3.nagato
4.yahiko
5.konan
6.deidara
7.Itachi
8.Minato
9.Raikage
10.Jiraya
11.Karin
12.Suigetsu
13.Kisame
mielubogdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 02:03 PM   #82
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

1. Itachi Uchiha
2. Naruto Uzumaki
3. Kakashi Hatake
4. Pain (Deva Path)
5. Jiraiya
6. Mei Terumi
7. Konan
8. Might Guy
9. Gaara
10. Hiruzen Sarutobi
11. Killer Bee
12. Sai Shaft
13. Sasuke Uchiha
Skrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 02:48 PM   #83
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to queendarkness

1.) Gaara.
2.) Itachi.
3.) Pain.
4.) Sakura.
5.) Shino.
6.) Neji.
7.) Jugo.
8.) Kakashi.
9.) Tsunade.
10.) Sasuke.
11.) Konan.
12.) Suigetsu.
13.) Rock lee.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

''Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.''~Peter Drucker
queendarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 04:16 PM   #84
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasukefan View Post
1. Sasuke Uchiha
2. Itachi Uchiha
3. Neji Hyuga
4. Gaara of the Sand
5. Anko Mitarashi
6. Mei Terumī (Fifth Mizukage)
7. Kimimaro
8. Shikamaru Nara
9. Minato Namikaze
10. Kushina Uzumaki
11. Jugo
12. Suigetsu Hozuki
13. Mangetsu Hozuki
Good list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
I'm not.. I'm just saying he's epic and helping people choose him if they need 1 more person.

@Kazzy: If you don't know, anyone besides Neji. Say Sasuke, too.
Oh hush Zero! I know you're game! You're trying to lure votes away from Danzo!

@ Kazzy

Don't listen to Zero. Vote for Danzo!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mielubogdan View Post
1.Naruto
2.Madara Uchiha
3.nagato
4.yahiko
5.konan
6.deidara
7.Itachi
8.Minato
9.Raikage
10.Jiraya
11.Karin
12.Suigetsu
13.Kisame
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrall View Post
1. Itachi Uchiha
2. Naruto Uzumaki
3. Kakashi Hatake
4. Pain (Deva Path)
5. Jiraiya
6. Mei Terumi
7. Konan
8. Might Guy
9. Gaara
10. Hiruzen Sarutobi
11. Killer Bee
12. Sai Shaft
13. Sasuke Uchiha
Cool. Just so you know Pain counts as Nagato too (7 paths of Pain)

Quote:
Originally Posted by queendarkness View Post
1.) Gaara.
2.) Itachi.
3.) Pain.
4.) Sakura.
5.) Shino.
6.) Neji.
7.) Jugo.
8.) Kakashi.
9.) Tsunade.
10.) Sasuke.
11.) Konan.
12.) Suigetsu.
13.) Rock lee.
awesome.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 04:21 PM   #85
kunoichifan102
Chunin Exam Proctor

kunoichifan102 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I was hoping Ino would be in the top 10 but i'm starting to doubt it
kunoichifan102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 04:34 PM   #86
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunoichifan102 View Post
I was hoping Ino would be in the top 10 but i'm starting to doubt it
Get more people to nominate and she might be.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-13-2011, 03:44 AM   #87
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

1. Itachi
2. Sasuke
3.Shikamaru
4.Kakashi
5.Yahiko
6.Danzo
7.Mei
8.Chojuro
9.Konan
10.Zetsu
11.Kiba
12.Neji
13.Hidan

Marko

Last edited by kanisawa; 03-13-2011 at 11:41 AM.
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 07:06 AM   #88
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Put Danzo in your list. Kishimoto's truly interesting character. Not bland template like the rest!

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 11:39 AM   #89
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

O:
If Wooster is saying
*fixes*

Marko
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 11:52 AM   #90
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I'm gonna sticky this for now.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 10:09 PM   #91
MelodyYakushi
Apprentice Genin

MelodyYakushi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

1. Kabuto Yakushi
2. Rock Lee
3. Orochimaru
4. Naruto Uzumaki
5. Kimimaro
6. Um... Karin
7. Juugo? I think
8. Hmm... Sure, Gaara.
9. Let's go with... Tayuya.
10. And then Sakon/Ukon.

... Heck, numbers 6 through 10 are just filling up with characters I'm deciding at random... I'm surprised I could make a legitimate top 5 so nobody should really take any names beyond that seriously.

I love the sound village though <3
it's cute.
I adopted Chibi Kabuto! <3
MelodyYakushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 10:55 PM   #92
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

I hate Sasuke and Danzo. >.>

1. Neji Hyuuga
2. Mei Terumi
3. Gaara
4. Kimimaro Kaguya
5. Itachi Uchiha
6. Tsunade
7. Kakashi Hatake
8. Minato Namikaze
9. Naruto Uzumaki
10. Sai
11. Ino Yamanaka
12. Shikamaru Nara
13. Rock Lee
14. Hinata Hyuuga

DONE! :3

Hate List:

1. Sasgay Uchiha
2. Suckura Haruno
3. Karin Useless
4. Danzbish Shimura

>.>
<.<

Last edited by Jonesy; 03-17-2011 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Forgot Itachi. >.>
Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:29 AM   #93
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanisawa View Post
1. Itachi
2. Sasuke
3.Shikamaru
4.Kakashi
5.Yahiko
6.Danzo
7.Mei
8.Chojuro
9.Konan
10.Zetsu
11.Kiba
12.Neji
13.Hidan
Quote:
O:
If Wooster is saying
*fixes*
Excellent list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
I'm gonna sticky this for now.
Awesome! Thanks Jonesy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyYakushi View Post
1. Kabuto Yakushi
2. Rock Lee
3. Orochimaru
4. Naruto Uzumaki
5. Kimimaro
6. Um... Karin
7. Juugo? I think
8. Hmm... Sure, Gaara.
9. Let's go with... Tayuya.
10. And then Sakon/Ukon.

... Heck, numbers 6 through 10 are just filling up with characters I'm deciding at random... I'm surprised I could make a legitimate top 5 so nobody should really take any names beyond that seriously.

I love the sound village though <3
You could always put people from the sound village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
I hate Sasuke and Danzo. >.>

1. Neji Hyuuga
2. Mei Terumi
3. Gaara
4. Kimimaro Kaguya
5. Itachi Uchiha
6. Tsunade
7. Kakashi Hatake
8. Minato Namikaze
9. Naruto Uzumaki
10. Sai
11. Ino Yamanaka
12. Shikamaru Nara
13. Rock Lee
14. Hinata Hyuuga

DONE! :3

Hate List:

1. Sasfaggot Uchiha
2. Suckura Haruno
3. Karin Useless
4. Danzbitch Shimura

>.>
<.<
I hope you know that people on hate lists with the exception of Sasuke and Tsunade actually count as a whopping 33 points in nominations.

Also the list doesn't go to 14. So Hinata doesn't get any points from you
unless you feel like changing her to another place.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-14-2011, 12:30 AM   #94
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I want B to win!!

puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 03:48 AM   #95
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmasterpossession View Post
I want B to win!!
You mean Killer Bee? Yeah he's pretty awesome. Well just spread the word then.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-14-2011, 05:05 AM   #96
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
O:
If Wooster is saying
*fixes*
Hell yeah!

Old 03-15-2011, 12:24 PM   #97
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Spoilers have come out for the chapter so if you haven't nominated yet do so now before it's too late!

...At least in my case.
Old 03-16-2011, 05:06 AM   #98
konan011
Freshmen Academy Student

konan011 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to konan011

Here's my top 13 !!

1.Konan
2.Chiyo
3.Ino
4.Pain
5.Hinata
6.Deidara
7.Minato
8.Sasori
9.Tsunade
10.Orochimaru
11.Jiraiya
12.Hiruzen Sarutobi
13.Gaara

Well , there it is. konan rocks !!

My aim is to put down on paper what i see and
what I feel in the best and simplest way

on paper has humanity yet achieved glory,
beauty, truth, knowledge, virtue, and abiding love

konan011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:40 AM   #99
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

In under the wire. Good job.

Old 03-17-2011, 11:10 AM   #100
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Remember, if you haven't voted, it best be because you just signed up for the forums. Because this is official. Those moved to the second round are there because the people said so, so it's your voice too, whether you voted or no. So smack yourself if it turns out badly.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote