Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: is Sasuke emo?
Yes 13 65.00%
No 4 20.00%
Maybe 3 15.00%
I dont know 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-12-2009, 06:41 PM   #1
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Sasuke: Emo or not?

What do you think? Is sasuke Emo or not?

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 06:42 PM   #2
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sasuke: Emo or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasusaku14
What do you think? Is sasuke Emo or not?
------------------------------------------------------
why u say that. and i don't think so. so i said no

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 06:53 PM   #3
nejipwns101
Chunin Exam Participant

nejipwns101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

maybe he looks emo

If you know something, then know nothing, what do you know?

(GF: Onyxblossom)
nejipwns101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:03 PM   #4
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

He's easily the most emo character on the show.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:05 PM   #5
nejipwns101
Chunin Exam Participant

nejipwns101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yeah besides .....................uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... ............................i got nothin

If you know something, then know nothing, what do you know?

(GF: Onyxblossom)
nejipwns101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:08 PM   #6
narutorocks
Veteran Chunin

narutorocks is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think so.... or at least, as SRhse said, he's the most emo.

"But... but... my paw pads are so soft and supple!"~Pakkun
narutorocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:15 PM   #7
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Sasuke's not emo.

That's way too low of a level to describe his position. A dreadfully kind understatement, if you will. He's way worse than emo, and it's so bad even i can't describe it.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:17 PM   #8
sakura&shikamaru
Genin

sakura&shikamaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

totaly emo
sakura&shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:10 PM   #9
Vidda Hatake
Kakashi's Wife/ANBU leader
We wish you the best of luck!

Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Absolutely, totally, and completely emo through and through!!!

My Family: Attack Wolf: garraswerewolf / Nephew:Toma RNK / Nephew: SRhyse

My Warrior/Son: TheBlackChidori - ANBU Enigma

ANBU Black Ops Leader
If you need help pm us or post at

If you're upset or sad, I'm just a
away!

I'm a temp. Mod...
Vidda Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:15 PM   #10
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I can't even see how this is up for discussion. He is Emo and more..... oh so much more.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:18 PM   #11
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

NO. HE'S. NOT!!!

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:20 PM   #12
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KishimotoObsessed
NO. HE'S. NOT!!!

Big letters doesn't make it true.

Seriously though, why do you feel he is not emo? How do you define emo? There must be some fundamental assuption one of us is making. Or perhaps we are at different parts f the series.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 04-12-2009, 10:24 PM   #13
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomarnk
Quote:
NO. HE'S. NOT!!!

Seriously though, why do you feel he is not emo? How do you define emo? There must be some fundamental assuption one of us is making. Or perhaps we are at different parts f the series.
What would you act like if you watched your own brother murder your whole family right in front of you?

Old 04-12-2009, 10:25 PM   #14
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomarnk
Quote:
NO. HE'S. NOT!!!

What would you act like if you watched your own brother murder your whole family right in front of you?
Upset and angry. How would you act after getting revenge on him for it?

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 04-12-2009, 10:31 PM   #15
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

He didn't technically get revenge.
And I'm not going into that because we're not allowed to. Yet.

And even if he did? There's still what happened embroidered into his mind.
Those feelings never fade.

Old 04-12-2009, 10:35 PM   #16
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He didn't technically get revenge.
And I'm not going into that because we're not allowed to. Yet.

And even if he did? There's still what happened embroidered into his mind.
Those feelings never fade.
I agree, however I will say that at some point rational people let things go and move on. The suspention of progress beyond a reasonable time leading to irrationable or destructive (to self or others) behavior falls into my perspective of the darker side of emo. I admit sasuke had reason to act how he did for a good long while, but went emo.

We will agree to disagree.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 04-12-2009, 10:43 PM   #17
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I agree that we will agree to disagree.

So you say at some point rational people will get over it and move on?
If that's true, Sasuke might not be at that point yet.
And let's say he's not rational. Does that mean he's emo? Are all irrational people emo?
Nooo~! 8-)

Old 04-12-2009, 11:50 PM   #18
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

So emo.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:47 AM   #19
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Well what i read....not saying that it is true but what i read said
Spoiler:
Itachi killed the Uchiha clan as orders from the third hokage, and asks if he could spare Sasuke. He did, so Itachi killed the Uchiha clan to save the hidden leaf village. His life is devoted to protecting Sasuke.

But like i said it might not be true, look it up yourself and see, Google: Itachi and click wiki answers. i bet it says something close to that.

Last edited by 3lilpandas; 06-11-2009 at 02:33 PM.
C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:05 AM   #20
narutorocks
Veteran Chunin

narutorocks is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasusaku14
Well what i read....not saying that it is true but what i read said
Spoiler:
Itachi killed the Uchiha clan as orders from the third hokage, and asks if he could spare Sasuke. He did, so Itachi killed the Uchiha clan to save the hidden leaf village. His life is devoted to protecting Sasuke.

But like i said it might not be true, look it up yourself and see, Google: Itachi and click wiki answers. i bet it says something close to that.

Yeah, all of that is true.
Spoiler:
Itachi was really kind and gentle(at least before he joined the Akatsuki) but even then, he still was devoted to making sure nothing happened to Sasuke.

"But... but... my paw pads are so soft and supple!"~Pakkun

Last edited by 3lilpandas; 06-11-2009 at 02:33 PM.
narutorocks is offline   Reply With Quote