Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 11-03-2011, 01:41 PM   #1581
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88
Default Re: Pokemon Black/White Battling/Trading Center

okay for anyone who do Pokemon Dream World their voting event going on right now when people can vote for the Befriend a pokemon event that will take place in feb of next. http://www.pokemon.com/us/vote/

and is it a good idea to breed a Glalie with a Froslass? I thinking trying it here soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:58 PM   #1582
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

So guys, Game Freak reveal what N's full name is.

Spoiler:
Natural Harmonia Gropius. http://www.gamefreak.co.jp/blog/dir/?p=539

He sure has a weird name.

Vocaloid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:01 PM   #1583
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Sorts old news

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 05:24 PM   #1584
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hey everyone, the Victini event for the US is now started. Don't forget to download your free pokemon. http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com/en-...al-encounters/

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:41 AM   #1585
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

silly question guys. I been training my Ferrothorn. Is it a good idea to keep the move gyro ball on it?

Old 01-21-2012, 07:05 AM   #1586
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88;584108[COLOR=silver
silly question guys. I been training my Ferrothorn. Is it a good idea to keep the move gyro ball on it?
Depends on how you are going to train it. I personally wouldn't keep gyro ball on any Pokemon if there are better options available; and there certainly are for Ferrothorn.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 07:42 AM   #1587
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Actually, Ferrothorn and Bronzgong are the best Gyro Ball users in the game. It's hella strong when you use it with them.

Old 01-21-2012, 03:16 PM   #1588
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

okay I will keep gyro on my Ferrothorn since its speed go down due to it nature.

Old 01-23-2012, 06:53 AM   #1589
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Anyone got a protector so I can evolve my Rhydon? or do you no where to get one in game? The one guy who gives you items everyday doesn't seem to have it.

Old 01-23-2012, 07:44 AM   #1590
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Check Bulbapedia's page for the route he's on to see if he carries it.

If he does, just save right in front of him and talk to him. If he doesn't have what you want then reset and talk to him again, because what he gives you isn't set for the day, it's generated when you talk to him. You're talking about the guy on the beach right? He should have it.

Old 01-23-2012, 08:35 AM   #1591
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Actually I just checked and there seems to be one on route 11 somewhere.

Old 01-23-2012, 08:45 AM   #1592
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Bulbapedia says: Down the southern waterfall, in the north-eastern corner past Pokemon Trainer Crofton.

Old 01-23-2012, 09:17 AM   #1593
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Seems Bulbapedia is a little more specific than Serebii. Thanks for the help.

Old 02-17-2012, 02:20 PM   #1594
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

I got a new a router today that actually work for nintendo wifi any wanna trade ho-oh? any level will do

Old 02-26-2012, 06:21 PM   #1595
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I need excuses to play this game again. ANyone wanna battle?

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:42 PM   #1596
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

I do
6 on 6
No Restrictions
wonder launcher off
FC is 0389-8072-2129 name trouble

Old 02-26-2012, 06:43 PM   #1597
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

I do
6 on 6
No Restrictions
wonder launcher off
FC is 0389-8072-2129 name trouble

Old 02-26-2012, 06:45 PM   #1598
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

k lemme find my 3ds

Old 02-26-2012, 06:48 PM   #1599
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

do you got level 100s right?

Old 02-26-2012, 06:50 PM   #1600
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

^I dont remember but probably not.