Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 09-11-2011, 09:24 AM   #1561
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu
Default Re: Pokemon Black/White Battling/Trading Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
Can you get me my Secret ID for Pokemon White? There's an AR code that lets you see it.
If you can find me the AR Code, then I could probably do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
Can you get me a legit Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, and Tauros?
When you are talking Action Replay, there is no such thing as legitimate. I could get them for you, but they won't be legitimate. I can make them look legit, but they really aren't. Levels?
Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Can you give me a Jirachi?
Yessir. Level? Nature? Ball?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:05 AM   #1562
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu View Post
If you can find me the AR Code, then I could probably do it.

When you are talking Action Replay, there is no such thing as legitimate. I could get them for you, but they won't be legitimate. I can make them look legit, but they really aren't. Levels?

Yessir. Level? Nature? Ball?
From gamespot:

Okay, if you don't do it right the game will freeze, so follow my directions closely, when you go to your ID in-game, hold L right before you click your ID, then your ID number should change to your SID.

5216F4CC 98087128
0216F4D0 F9FAF699
94000130 FDFF0000
0216F4D0 0C006900
D2000000 00000000

I'll need to trade you a Pokemon to find my sid.

Edit: Apparently, if you don't do it right the first time, the screen will go black when you check you card but change back when you leave it, but you'll have to soft-reset to make it go away.

Last edited by Vocaloid; 09-11-2011 at 10:17 AM.
Vocaloid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:13 AM   #1563
Sasukegal
Chunin

Sasukegal is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Anyone up for a battle later? I've been mad at my ranger game and want to battle someone...
Pokemon Pearl Friend Code: 4384-2398-6285
NSCONR3 Code: 4598-0138-3507
Nicknames: Bree, Kegal,& Sasugal

Sasukegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:34 AM   #1564
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu View Post
Will they do anything bad to my game?

Levels 40 for rares and 1 for tauros all in dark balls and holding moon stones if possible.

Oh, I also need a female nidoran level 1.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:26 PM   #1565
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Hm. Needs moar Fishtar.

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:57 AM   #1566
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Birthday Togekiss and Banette giveaway have started

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:00 AM   #1567
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

What do you mean?

Old 09-16-2011, 10:13 AM   #1568
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What do you mean?
They're events
http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

Old 09-24-2011, 10:18 AM   #1569
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm trying to complete my Pokedex. Does anyone have a Manaphy, Mew, Jirachi, and Shaymin that they would trade to me or let me borrow?

Last edited by tsuki; 10-01-2011 at 10:40 AM.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:45 AM   #1570
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The password for the Dream World Banette is NPCHARACTER

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 02:28 PM   #1571
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Also, the new Pokemon Manor Dream World area is now open internationally, featuring Ghost and Dark types.

Old 09-28-2011, 02:39 PM   #1572
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

got my already xDD

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 06:40 PM   #1573
Sasukegal
Chunin

Anyone up for a battle?

Old 10-09-2011, 07:48 AM   #1574
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukegal View Post
Anyone up for a battle?
nope, but....

Quote:
I'm trying to complete my Pokedex. Does anyone have a Manaphy, Mew, Jirachi, and Shaymin that they would trade to me or let me borrow?

Old 10-09-2011, 07:59 AM   #1575
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I'll let you borrow them, Tsuki.
If that's all you need. Just to fill up your pokedex.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 08:10 AM   #1576
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

That would be awesome, are you availible right now?

Oh, and can you help me evolve my Clampearls and slowpoke?

Old 10-09-2011, 08:11 AM   #1577
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Yeah sure. Just go in the room, I'll be there in a sec.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 08:24 AM   #1578
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

All Hail Ishtar!

Old 10-23-2011, 05:09 PM   #1579
Sasukegal
Chunin

Anyone up for a battle?

Old 10-30-2011, 02:02 PM   #1580
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Does anyone have a Chatot they can trade me or let me borrow so I can complete my pokedex?

I though I had one already, but I was mistaken.