Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-28-2011, 06:19 PM   #1
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica FC

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Studio; SHAFT (Bakemonogatari, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Ef)
Director; Akiyuki Shinbo (Bakemonogatari, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha)
Writer; Urobuchi Gen (Fate/Zero, Saya no Uta, Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom)
Character Designers; Ume Aoki (Hidamari Sketch)/Takahiro Kishida (Durarara!, Baccano!, Serial Experiments Lain)
Music; Yuki Kajiura (Kara no Kyoukai, Pandora Hearts, Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE)
Airing Date; Now!
Wikia; [x]
Twitter; [x]

IF U HAVE NOT SEEN THIS DO IT

this new anime show is a complicated and dark stoy about a 14 year old gil name madoka who is pulled into this nightmare of magic and contracts BUT she has not created a contract yet their are still things that need to be solved like the mystery behind Homura a magia with a emotionless expression. this show may appear as a typical mahou shoujo but it is really NO WHERE NEAR IT this anime is very dark and has a very deep meaning a moral about wishes and the consequences of them.

fan art

Spoiler:

and the official cover for the Opening CONNECT

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Madoka is a 14 year old girl who is main prodigious of this new anime. her life changes when she encounters the magical girl Homura and the familiar Kyubey, who offers to transform her into a magical girl herself. She sees herself as a person without special qualities or talents, and after seeing Mami fighting against witches, wants to be a wonderful and cool magical girl like her. She allegedly has a large amount of magical potential within her.

Homura is magical girl who transfers into Madoka's school. For reasons unexplained, she doesn't wish for other girls to become magical girls, particularly Madoka who she seems to know well before their meeting. Because of this, she has a rivalry with Mami, who wants to see Madoka as a magical girl. She is capable of producing powerful explosions.

Sayaka is Madoka's classmate who, after helping Madoka rescue Kyubey, ends up getting an offer to become a magical girl herself. She cares deeply for her friends, and wants to help an ill boy named Kyōsuke Kamijō who inspired her when she was younger. Before becoming a magical girl, Sayaka wields a baseball bat that Mami can enhance with magic to defend herself with whilst on witch hunts. She becomes a magical girl after using her wish to cure Kyōsuke's condition and wields a sword.

A magical girl contracted to Kyubey and a third year student at Madoka's school. She has the ability to produce a near-infinite amount of Flintlock Rifles and can use ribbons to suspend her enemies. Due to being in a car accident at the time Kyubey approached her, she was forced to use her wish to save herself. Unlike other magical girls who mostly focus on obtaining valuable Grief Seeds, Mami is particularly focused on saving those around her. Though she often has a cheery disposition, she is often lonely and scared due to the nature of her work.

Kyuube

A familiar who can grant any wish to a certain girl, on the condition that they become a magical girl and fight against witches. He has so far made contracts with Mami, Kyōko and Sayaka. As a magical creature, he can only be seen or heard by magical girls and those with magical potential. It is yet to be revealed if there are other familiars besides him.

Sakura Kyoko

A rival magical girl who came to the city after Mami was killed by a witch, only to find that Sayaka had become a magical girl and taken her place. She battles using a halberd staff.

If i am not allowed to do this you can delete this xD
Kagura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:26 PM   #2
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica FC

come on has anyone seen this awesome anime yet its sooo twisted xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-28-2011, 06:28 PM   #3
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yes, yes I have. Which is why it's part of my sig. xD

I like it. :3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:30 PM   #4
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I may check it out later.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:39 PM   #5
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

it really is one of the best animes this season and seriously its twisted

i dont know if this clip is appropriate umm can i Pm it to you...it involves someone being beheaded...

HOMURA x MADOKA :33

well i am an Sayaka x Kyoko fan XD

Old 02-28-2011, 08:29 PM   #6
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

do you want the clip?

Old 02-28-2011, 08:31 PM   #7
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think the clip is allowed as long as no Viz stuff is in it. xD

Old 02-28-2011, 08:43 PM   #8
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Interesting.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 08:47 PM   #9
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

does that mean you will try it ohh also

crazy sayaka clip

YouTube:

and kyoko vs sayaka

YouTube:

Last edited by Kagura; 02-28-2011 at 08:56 PM.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:59 PM   #10
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Though I agree that it's a good anime that's surprisingly dark, I will have to ask that you NOT post the beheading scene.

Ashen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:02 PM   #11
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshenREAPER View Post
Though I agree that it's a good anime that's surprisingly dark, I will have to ask that you NOT post the beheading scene.
Alright. xD

Those two will do then.

Old 02-28-2011, 09:05 PM   #12
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

i knew it xD

and sorry

Old 02-28-2011, 09:34 PM   #13
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

ok what you thoughts about episode 8?

Old 03-01-2011, 06:50 PM   #14
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

Spoiler:

SAYAKA IS SOO Awesome

Last edited by Kagura; 03-01-2011 at 06:54 PM.