Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 02-28-2011, 12:20 PM   #21
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: For those upset at the lack of casualties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I hope Samui and her brother are gone forever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
I couldn't stop myself from aha ha ha-ing xD

Me too. Someone will manage to break the seal or something. 5 TREASURES WHAT? /smash

Tsunade will crush them herself, forever cementing her reputation beyond Ten Ten's reach while earning the ire of the Cloud.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:21 PM   #22
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
I can really care less about the lack of causalities, but some characters like TenTen or Lee needs to die.

I wouldn't mind if tenten died, i sort of like Lee but he's sort of pointless too. I'm sure at least one of Naruto's generation will die if not a few...
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:30 PM   #23
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle View Post
I was hoping that girl would die that beat up Naruto. I don't know what happened to her or where she was placed when the war started tho.

Nowai, she's like Kazzy on PCP - we're keeping her.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:54 PM   #24
iDooom
Genin

iDooom saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Kakashi would probably die, or else he would go blind.
iDooom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:25 PM   #25
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I Do Think That As Of Now, 1 Day In Naruto Is Approx. 6 Weeks In Our World And This War Is Going To Be Like Two Months In The Naruto World So Do The Calc.... Lots Of Time Left For Mourning And Grieving Pal...Lot's Of Casualties Man, Lots Of Pain, That There'll be.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:11 PM   #26
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

We kinda are getting casualties. Although a lot of good guys may have died they weren't anybody important or people we know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:30 AM   #27
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I would laugh so hard in the end if Naruto got cheap shot by Madara or Sasuke, and it turns out that Madara wins in the end.

Everybody would applaud Kishi for thinking outside the box ^_^

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote