Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 03-01-2011, 10:02 AM   #161
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: What would you if the Naruto character ^ you showed up at your front door?

Sadly he can't stay, otherwise he'll scare my kitty..Shut the door...

Pakkun

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:34 PM   #162
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: What would you if the Naruto character ^ you showed up at your front door?

give him dog food

gaara

alex1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:31 PM   #163
marvinator
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: you know when you get the feeling that someone is watching you that is me.
marvinator is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

invite him in

Sasuke
marvinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 01:03 PM   #164
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to SixPathsofPainDeva

tell him stop being such a douche and calm down with his revenge plan, its getting old.

Hinata

~*Dance me to the line of insanity
Bring me to the edge of reason
Push me under waves of uncertainy and bury me in passion
Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Light me in the flames of trouble
and dine with me in irrelevance,
Kiss me in fear and hug me in fright,
Laugh with me when death comes demanding our lives*~
SixPathsofPainDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 01:04 PM   #165
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

She can stay, we can talk for a bit..

Choji

Old 03-02-2011, 01:10 PM   #166
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to SixPathsofPainDeva

just hand over all my sweets, i know that's what he really came by for.

Yamato

~*Dance me to the line of insanity
Bring me to the edge of reason
Push me under waves of uncertainy and bury me in passion
Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Light me in the flames of trouble
and dine with me in irrelevance,
Kiss me in fear and hug me in fright,
Laugh with me when death comes demanding our lives*~
SixPathsofPainDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:14 PM   #167
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

give him tea

rin

alex1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:07 PM   #168
marvinator
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: you know when you get the feeling that someone is watching you that is me.

didn't care

Sasuke
Old 03-02-2011, 08:09 PM   #169
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Call the cops! He might burn the place down!! O_O

Karin

Old 03-02-2011, 08:12 PM   #170
Kakashi-Uchiha
Genin

Kakashi-Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Invite in for some ramen,

Sakura

Guardian Of Storm

Blue Pheonix Famiglia
Kakashi-Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:13 PM   #171
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Invite her in and hang out
Orochimaru
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:13 PM   #172
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Kill him and chop up what's left into little pieces...

Ino

Old 03-02-2011, 08:18 PM   #173
ForrestDeMars
Freshmen Academy Student

ForrestDeMars is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Touch her boobs.

Kakashi?

ForrestDeMars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:20 PM   #174
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

He can stay....

Yamato

Old 03-02-2011, 08:22 PM   #175
ForrestDeMars
Freshmen Academy Student

ForrestDeMars is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Chop some fire wood for winter.

Gaara?

ForrestDeMars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:24 PM   #176
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

He can stay for a little bit...

Onoki

Old 03-03-2011, 04:23 PM   #177
marvinator
Chunin Exam Participant

he can stay

Asuma
Old 03-03-2011, 09:56 PM   #178
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

He can leave..Not fond of chain smokers...

Kurenai

Old 03-04-2011, 02:15 AM   #179
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I would invite her in and have a pleasant chat with her and some tea or coffee or something...

Itachi

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:47 AM   #180
雏田hinata
Genin

雏田hinata saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

sure!!!come in!!

hidan
---AKATSUKI
雏田hinata is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
akatsuki, deidara, kakashi, sasuke