Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 09-06-2011, 01:14 PM   #1381
karynara
Chunin

karynara saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!karynara saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: What would you if the Naruto character ^ you showed up at your front door?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
I'd let him in of course, and we could have fun~! heheh

yuukimaru
Hehe, that was dirty! ;P

I'd ask him if he's found his home.

Gamatatsu

no for shikamaru. but wud hav my friend there

"Sometimes I wish I was a cloud, just floating along, going where ever the wind takes me, that's my style." - Shikamaru Nara

"What do you mean 'take this outside'? We're trapped in here, idiot." - Kiba Inuzuka

karynara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:39 PM   #1382
Hinatalove
Chunin Exam Participant

Hinatalove saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: What would you if the Naruto character ^ you showed up at your front door?

I would give him lots lots of snacks!

Madara?
Old 09-07-2011, 08:06 PM   #1383
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

tell him whats the question, answer it then slam the door!
Izuna?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sabaku.Soso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:27 PM   #1384
karynara
Chunin

karynara saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!karynara saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hang out with him.

Sage of the Six Paths

"Sometimes I wish I was a cloud, just floating along, going where ever the wind takes me, that's my style." - Shikamaru Nara

"What do you mean 'take this outside'? We're trapped in here, idiot." - Kiba Inuzuka

Old 09-09-2011, 09:09 PM   #1385
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

woohoo! Have a speech, convincing him to stay and be my friend
Shisui?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-12-2011, 01:17 PM   #1386
Hinatalove
Chunin Exam Participant

Hinatalove saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I would like to know him a lot more!

Tenten?
Old 09-12-2011, 01:37 PM   #1387
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Make out with her

Kakashi hatake

Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 01:41 PM   #1388
TheJutsuKing
Ninja Academy Student

TheJutsuKing is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to TheJutsuKing

Rip his sharingan out and put it in my own eye XD
-----------
Shino
TheJutsuKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 01:41 PM   #1389
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Tell him to invent more awesome jutsu

Gaara
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 02:13 PM   #1390
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Call da cops

Naruto

Old 09-13-2011, 07:10 AM   #1391
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

let him in and have a drink
Sasuke?

Old 09-13-2011, 06:39 PM   #1392
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Call da cops!

Kitane

Old 09-13-2011, 08:38 PM   #1393
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

shots them

tenten

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:42 PM   #1394
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

ask her if i cud play with her weapons

lee

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:02 PM   #1395
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

tell him to go away
Gai?

Old 09-14-2011, 12:40 PM   #1396
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Slam da door

karin

Old 09-14-2011, 07:40 PM   #1397
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

slam the door then call the cops
Jugo?

Old 09-14-2011, 07:42 PM   #1398
TucanaTheToucan
Special Jonin Candidate

TucanaTheToucan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Allow him to stay for the night.

Gaara?

I love Kakashi Hatake!
TucanaTheToucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 04:18 PM   #1399
karynara
Chunin

Invite him in and hang out.

Shizune

Old 09-16-2011, 04:19 PM   #1400
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Evil Thoughts xD

Kisame

Tags
akatsuki, deidara, kakashi, sasuke