Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 07-06-2011, 07:12 PM   #961
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to SixPathsofPainDeva
Default Re: What would you if the Naruto character ^ you showed up at your front door?

tell him to come back when he has Deva path!

Konan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*Dance me to the line of insanity
Bring me to the edge of reason
Push me under waves of uncertainy and bury me in passion
Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Light me in the flames of trouble
and dine with me in irrelevance,
Kiss me in fear and hug me in fright,
Laugh with me when death comes demanding our lives*~
SixPathsofPainDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:07 AM   #962
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher
Default Re: What would you if the Naruto character ^ you showed up at your front door?

Staple her to the tree, since she is paperish

Zetsu
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:10 AM   #963
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

attack
random villager number 2 *non ninja*
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:15 AM   #964
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

O.o be like um are you lost?

Itachi
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:18 AM   #965
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

O_O be like what r u doing here?

kiba
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:13 AM   #966
KayleeInuzuka
Genin

KayleeInuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hug him and let him and Akamaru inside. I'd probably talk to him and let Akamaru play with my two dogs :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(\_M_/)
( ='.'=) - This is Foo Foo the bunny, put him in
your signature and help him rule the world!
(")__(")

KayleeInuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:23 AM   #967
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

shizune

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:05 AM   #968
Crystal Marionette
Special Jonin Candidate

Crystal Marionette saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Take her to a matchmaker pronto otherwise get Genma to marry her. Nobody else apart from Gai is her age(I think)

Utakata
Crystal Marionette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:53 AM   #969
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

ask him how he survived pein's attack on him

rin
Old 07-10-2011, 03:55 AM   #970
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

simply say hi then keep sleeping
Obito?

Sabaku.Soso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:56 AM   #971
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

hug him and then invite him in to chat

ino
Old 07-10-2011, 11:50 AM   #972
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

kiss her

3rd kazakgay

Old 07-10-2011, 12:37 PM   #973
KayleeInuzuka
Genin

KayleeInuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'd let him inside or something.... or maybe ask him what the heck he's doing at my front door and not in the sand village

Haku?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(\_M_/)
( ='.'=) - This is Foo Foo the bunny, put him in
your signature and help him rule the world!
(")__(")

KayleeInuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:48 PM   #974
gara my love
Chunin Exam Proctor

gara my love saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!gara my love saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Shut the door .
Kabuto ?
that never comes unlatched
A friend is like an owl
... both beautiful and wise
Or perhaps a friend is like a ghost
whose spirit never dies
A friend is like a heart that goes
strong until the end
Where would we be in this world
if we didn't have a friend.
gara my love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:59 PM   #975
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

force him to
Spoiler:
release yamato!!

aoba

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:33 PM   #976
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Close the door

Shikimaru

Old 07-10-2011, 08:39 PM   #977
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to SixPathsofPainDeva

make a deal so that when school starts back up, hes my tutor.

Yamato

~*Dance me to the line of insanity
Bring me to the edge of reason
Push me under waves of uncertainy and bury me in passion
Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Light me in the flames of trouble
and dine with me in irrelevance,
Kiss me in fear and hug me in fright,
Laugh with me when death comes demanding our lives*~
SixPathsofPainDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:57 PM   #978
Crystal Marionette
Special Jonin Candidate

Crystal Marionette saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Get him to make an outhouse in the backyard

Temari
Crystal Marionette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:54 AM   #979
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

makeout with her

hinata hyuga

Old 07-11-2011, 02:34 PM   #980
UsedToBeTogether
Ninja Academy Student

UsedToBeTogether is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

SAY HI AND BECOME THE BEST OF FIRENDS

Madara
UsedToBeTogether is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
akatsuki, deidara, kakashi, sasuke