Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 02-25-2011, 04:39 PM   #21
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I was thoroughly disppointed with this.

1. They don't need feats
2. They would of died
3. Someone needs to die, that is important

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 04:41 PM   #22
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

total failure, kishimoto must be getting death threats ._____.

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 06:01 AM   #23
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Tobirama died fighting 20 Elite Shinobi called Kinkaku force. Two of those 20 Shinobi were Kinkaku and Ginkaku.
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 11:19 AM   #24
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
1. They don't need feats
2. They would of died
3. Someone needs to die, that is important
on #3...im pretty sure there was a panel of a million dead bodies of darui's division that was solo'd by kinkaku himself

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 11:29 AM   #25
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yea but those are just nameless characters. We need a death that carries some weight. Like when Asuma died way back when. Kishi needs to write in a loss or a few losses of that caliber for this war to be legit.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:08 PM   #26
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r View Post
Yea but those are just nameless characters. We need a death that carries some weight. Like when Asuma died way back when. Kishi needs to write in a loss or a few losses of that caliber for this war to be legit.
Indeed, but it is early yet. Kishi could be building up the Alliance like they'll pwn all in a mere short span, but... Wham-caeks! The enemy slams home a resounding loss upon the Alliance with 12 top-tier shinobi biting the dust in seconds. Sweetness. Although to our eyes he was fodder, in the moments of battle with Kakashi's division, we saw one man's friend bite it. It meant little to us, but it was made personable by Kishi and may point to more serious losses coming up.

I do so hope.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 01:57 PM   #27
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
1) Shikamaru, Ino, and Chouji got no feats.
2) Kinkaku got his ass whooped within five seconds of Ino-Shika-Chou's arrival.
3) Nobody died.
1. Shikamaru blew up Hidan. Choji beat Jirobo and nearly took out two of Kakuzu's hearts using Super Expansion. Ino has Mind Transfer. (It's not much but it's still a feat.)

2. For one thing it was a lot less than five seconds, for another it's not like there was much he could do.

3. It'd be pointless if anyone had.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 01:57 PM   #28
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

@Kreegah...I agree. Just bc it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't. There is still plenty of time. It is a necessity tho. I'm sure Kishi will take the right road on this.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 03:24 PM   #29
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
This was epic failure, no matter how you try to defend it. How in the hell did Tobirama lose to these guys is beyond me. Kishi gave them enough hype to put them well above Kage level, but they ended up getting beat by Darui, Ino-Shika-Chou. You know is failure when Ino plays a significant part to your defeat. This felt like a filler.
I told you they weren't>Sasuke, Deidara etc.

=/
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 03:40 PM   #30
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HachibiXSenpai View Post
on #3...im pretty sure there was a panel of a million dead bodies of darui's division that was solo'd by kinkaku himself
They are not important. I am talking about the main cast. Not the sub cast. People like TenTen or Lee.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:37 AM   #31
II Xion II
Ninja Academy Student

II Xion II is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to II Xion II

Quote:
3) Nobody died.
Kishimoto has really dropped the ball this arc in terms of the story's quality dropping.

I was upset when Nagato went out like such a chump and then brezzed all he killed in a deus ex machina moment.

Now we have Kishi rezzing people from Edo Tensei to show off their abilities and have them lose in badly written ways to ninjas they would have steamrolled logically. Sasori getting "surpassed" by Kankurou was ridiculous. Deidara being locked up so he couldn't self-destruct endlessly was silly. And one of the KinGin brothers getting beat by Darui alone made little sense. Sure many squadrons with many named shinobi beating the other brother is possible, to have no casualties that are notable at the allied side is not the best way to end the fight against such "legends."
II Xion II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 08:07 AM   #32
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
1. Shikamaru blew up Hidan. Choji beat Jirobo and nearly took out two of Kakuzu's hearts using Super Expansion. Ino has Mind Transfer. (It's not much but it's still a feat.
I think he meant that they got no new feats in the chapter, (even though they did)
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 08:24 AM   #33
narutonhinataschild
Genin

narutonhinataschild has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
3) Nobody died.

Shikamaru is the main protagonist of this group and isn't destined to lead or die he like his father will be an advisor to the Uzimaki Hokage and the Feudal lord.
as for #2 he just must not have been more than a distraction for #3 which is the Feaudal lords hiding spot which has been discovered and that part of the story hasn't been devoluged at this point, this is Magna not film so everything must be brought along at pace.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:32 AM   #34
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Xion II View Post
I was upset when Nagato went out like such a chump and then brezzed all he killed in a deus ex machina moment.
Only those that died during his Konoha attack. Too late to have saved anyone else.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote