Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 05-08-2011, 06:41 PM   #121
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: Monkey D. Luffy vs Narutoverse

can't danzo control him?.........well, I think luffy can beat ALOT ot people from the narutoverse, but he can't solo the entire verse thats way too much for luffy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-08-2011, 06:50 PM   #122
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Luffy wouldn't be able to solo the whole Narutoverse, he has gotten more powerful after the time skip, and I know he has mastered all types of Haki, but would he really be able to knock out everyone in the Narutoverse(essentially the whole planet) with his Kings Haki(Unless this has been powered up since the Whitebeard War arc because I have gotten bored with the series ever since they reached fishmans island)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-08-2011, 06:50 PM   #123
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
gedo mazo the end. Also genjutsu rape the end.
Genejutsu controls charka so I'm guessing it would not work on luffy.
Old 05-08-2011, 07:04 PM   #124
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
Genejutsu controls charka so I'm guessing it would not work on luffy.
The official rules of the battlegrounds state:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
Energy Laws

• All forms of energy are considered equal to one another, unless a form of energy has very specific characteristics. (Ex. Chakra is equal to Reaitsu)
  • Any Inner Energy is equal to any other, life force included.
So genjutsu would still work on him.

Old 05-08-2011, 07:11 PM   #125
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
The official rules of the battlegrounds state:

So genjutsu would still work on him.
but does Luffy use energy? Cuz as far as I am in One Piece, they haven't talked about energy o_O

Old 05-08-2011, 07:15 PM   #126
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
but does Luffy use energy? Cuz as far as I am in One Piece, they haven't talked about energy o_O
They don't have an energy per say like Bleach or Naruto, the closest thing that it would be is Haki. Another thing that could possibly be used to initiate genjutsu is potential life force, as the rule stated.

Old 05-08-2011, 07:28 PM   #127
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

kings haki should ko most of the verse within 500 feet of him, so most narutocharacters wont be able to do much to him, and if they do get close, and arent the kyubi/hachibi or possibly gedo mazo. oh lawd
Old 05-09-2011, 07:41 AM   #128
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalblade13 View Post
stop wanking cnorwood. luffy isnt fast enough to kill hundreds of thousands of people without getting blasted by a biju blast. he doesnt have knowledge or eyes in the back of his head, he would lose to a suprise attack. it's the whole narutoverse.
Luffy new Haki ability allows him to sense everything around him so in actuality its exactly like him having eyes in the back of his head.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:03 AM   #129
Amari360
Banned

Amari360 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Devils Lawyer, stop wanking.

If we're talking about one on one, Luffy solos Narutoverse via speedblitz.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:36 AM   #130
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giorno Giovanna View Post
Edo zombie are banned
Bijuu are banned
Madara intangibility off
Konan "paper logia intangibility" off

Is a bloodlusted Luffy, who wins?
Which Luffy are you talking? Pre-Time Skip or Post-Time Skip?

If Madara's and Konan's intangibility are off, then I can only pressume your talking about Pre-Time Skip Luffy, otherwise, if it was Post-Time Skip Luffy, he would be equipped with Haki and would be able to physical hit them even if their intangibility was on (actually I don't know if he could hit them, even if he had Haki, since Konan's and Madara's intangibility MAY have different properties from those of Logia users but one can presume).

Anyway, I'd say Luffy could solo Narutoverse to a certain point. If it's a bloodlust Luffy than I'm sure he would spam Gear Second and Gear Third. Lucci state that Luffy's Gear Second starved his body and the longer he used it, his power would be less effective and he would tire his body more quickly. If Luffy resorted to Gear Third, we all know what the side effects would be. The time that Luffy experiences Gear Third's side effects equals to the time he activates it until the time he deactivates it, for those of you who were wondering.

I won't say Luffy can solo the entire Narutoverse. It depends on how long he can withstand his techniques effects and tiredness. If it was a IC Luffy we were talking about, than he could have possibly reached a further point than a bloodlust Luffy, mostly because Luffy wouldn't recklessly use Gears Second and Third and it would be more focused on conserving energy.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:40 AM   #131
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

the kyubi hachibi and gedo mazo are the only ones who can stop him, and that depends on how fast naruto can undo the seal