Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 02-24-2011, 02:03 AM   #1
Giorno Giovanna
Ninja Academy Student

Giorno Giovanna is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Monkey D. Luffy vs Narutoverse

Edo zombie are banned
Bijuu are banned
Madara intangibility off
Konan "paper logia intangibility" off

Is a bloodlusted Luffy, who wins?
Old 02-24-2011, 02:20 AM   #2
ChINaMaN1472
Academy Graduate

ChINaMaN1472 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Monkey D. Luffy vs Narutoverse

He loses to Bijuu chakra blasts.
Old 02-24-2011, 03:42 AM   #3
Giorno Giovanna
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChINaMaN1472 View Post
He loses to Bijuu chakra blasts.
Bijuu are banned from this match.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:58 AM   #4
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Luffy could get pretty far I think.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 02-24-2011, 06:05 AM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'd say that Luffy could solo Narutoverse with Mild Difficulty.

Madara doesn't pose much of a threat without intangibility.
Konan doesn't pose much of a threat without intagibility.
Naruto doesn't stand a big chance without Kyuubi.

Luffy probably won't be hurt by most attacks considering the fact that in the first arc he was able to tank a cannonball shot from whatshisface's canon.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:55 AM   #6
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

he should be able to solo, even with the biju if the eitght tails doesnt chakra blast
Old 02-24-2011, 07:08 AM   #7
roguezan
Genin Elite

roguezan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

He'd be able to solo.
Old 02-24-2011, 10:28 AM   #8
ChINaMaN1472
Academy Graduate

ChINaMaN1472 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giorno Giovanna View Post
Bijuu are banned from this match.
Yea, I'm retarded.

1v1 gauntlet style, he'd win.

Entire verse at once, he'd could lose to some stupid combo from multiple distraction while Madara BFRs him.
Old 02-24-2011, 11:57 AM   #9
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChINaMaN1472 View Post
Yea, I'm retarded.

1v1 gauntlet style, he'd win.

Entire verse at once, he'd could lose to some stupid combo from multiple distraction while Madara BFRs him.
maybe, but luffy is hypersonic(mach 7 in the water 7 arc IIRC) he should be much faster now, and most of his moves would 1 shot any naruto character, as long as he kills some animals to eat he should solo, especially now with increased strength, precog, haki armor, and kings haki which would wipe out most of the fodder and some regulars like hinata ino sakura
Old 02-24-2011, 12:22 PM   #10
ByakuganAlex
Veteran Chunin

ByakuganAlex is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

darui calls luffy's name, luffy answer then gets sealed.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:33 PM   #11
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Let's see now! Since I don't have any knowledge of Narutoverse using guns or cannons, they can simply shower Luffy with a bunch of kunais and shuriken. Unfortunately, if it was that easy, this wouldn't be called a fight.
The problem with Luffy, it's that he lacks intelligence and he hasn't the capacity of surviving in a war alone. Plus, the Narutoverse proofs to have more knowledge and it's more complex than Luffy even without with their main powers. My vote goes to the Narutoverse.
Old 02-24-2011, 01:13 PM   #12
roguezan
Genin Elite

roguezan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuganAlex View Post
He's not getting tagged by those weapons the KinGin Brothers have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrall View Post
Let's see now! Since I don't have any knowledge of Narutoverse using guns or cannons, they can simply shower Luffy with a bunch of kunais and shuriken. Unfortunately, if it was that easy, this wouldn't be called a fight.
The problem with Luffy, it's that he lacks intelligence and he hasn't the capacity of surviving in a war alone. Plus, the Narutoverse proofs to have more knowledge and it's more complex than Luffy even without with their main powers. My vote goes to the Narutoverse.
1-on-1 he beats everyone. The whole verse at the same time, he beats most of it, but loses eventually.
Old 02-24-2011, 03:37 PM   #13
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuganAlex View Post
yea because dauri knows his name :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrall View Post
are you serious if current luffy was in the whitebeard war he wouldnt need much help from anyone, and thats besides the fact that alot of people in the whitebeard war would solo the narutoverse.
gear 2 + machine gun spam+ elephant gun for the high tiers+ kings haki for most of the verse (fodder)=a win for luffy
Old 02-24-2011, 03:39 PM   #14
Giorno Giovanna
Ninja Academy Student

Whitebeard cant solo Narutoverse, he cant damage the Edo's.

Kizaru or Enel solos..
Old 02-24-2011, 03:41 PM   #15
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giorno Giovanna View Post
Whitebeard cant solo Narutoverse, he cant damage the Edo's.

Kizaru or Enel solos..
whitebeard traps the edos under a mountain of rubble, or just bfrs them, besides this is about luffy
Old 02-24-2011, 04:10 PM   #16
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Luffy has mastered all three forms of haki so that alone should be enought to get him pretty far....for the rest he can just go 2nd gear.

Old 02-24-2011, 06:11 PM   #17
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Devil's Lawyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Luffy can't solo he would be mind forked, soulless and all around disentergrated. The only way he could solo is one at a time. Even then thats a stretch considering the almost endless types of abilities in the verse. Narutoverse is weak physically against other hst verses but their abilities more than makes up for it.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:18 PM   #18
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Too bad they get blitzed horribly.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:29 PM   #19
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

If no one from Naruto can react to a pacifista Laser and call it slow then whats the point of debating?
Old 02-24-2011, 06:30 PM   #20
UltimatePuppetMaster48
Chunin Exam Participant

UltimatePuppetMaster48 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

luffy owns

Kankuros Awesome :3

My sis in real life: Kibafan1
My Teacher: Taker369

Forum Gf: mangagirl <3
Forum Mom: Kakashi's Girl
put this on your siggy if you love kibafan1.