Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-01-2012, 08:36 AM   #19821
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight's Central Grounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
"Aright,well i am going to get some rest,and it look to me you should do the same"said Miyo
"Alright," said Ripred "I will, but... first, have you heard any other news that might be important?"
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:45 AM   #19822
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
"Alright," said Ripred "I will, but... first, have you heard any other news that might be important?"
News,I am not sure what your talking about Ripred" said Miyo
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:50 AM   #19823
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
News,I am not sure what your talking about Ripred" said Miyo
"You know, any attacks on the village, any new people that came in, or even any tornaments?" asked Ripred "I don't know how long have been gone honestly, but I want to catch up on everything."
Old 06-01-2012, 08:56 AM   #19824
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
"You know, any attacks on the village, any new people that came in, or even any tornaments?" asked Ripred "I don't know how long have been gone honestly, but I want to catch up on everything."
There was some KG huthers that attack the village,and the sword tornament was put on hold,but other then that you did,t miss much"said Miyo
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 06-01-2012, 09:04 AM   #19825
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
There was some KG huthers that attack the village,and the sword tornament was put on hold,but other then that you did,t miss much"said Miyo
"I see," said Ripred "The tornament sounds fun though. Do you know when is it going to restart?"
Old 06-01-2012, 09:05 AM   #19826
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"I see," said Ripred "The tornament sounds fun though. Do you know when is it going to restart?"
I should snice i am going to be in it,but no i don,t sorry"said Miyo
Old 06-01-2012, 09:06 AM   #19827
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
(( Didn't miss like anything. xD I told you it would be that way, lolz. ))

Lone laughed, "Maybe, I'll make dinner for you tonight." He smiled and sat down at the table, "And I'm fine with fruit loops." He picked up the glass of orange juice and took a drink, "Thanks." He set the glass down and picked up his spoon, "It's been a while since I've had fruit loops." He placed the spoon in the fruit loops and took some out placing them in his mouth, "Good." He smiled at her.
Mizuki grinned at him, "Glad you like them." She began eating hers too. She glanced up at him after a moment of silence, "So.. What should we do today?" She asked. "We still need.." She looked down, "The.. Box." She glanced back up at him, "What do you think we should do?" She asked.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:16 AM   #19828
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I should snice i am going to be in it,but no i don,t sorry"said Miyo
"I see," said Ripred "Tell when you know though, me and Rin could come and watch you."
Old 06-01-2012, 09:23 AM   #19829
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"I see," said Ripred "Tell when you know though, me and Rin could come and watch you."
That is if i still plan on doing it"said Miyo
Old 06-01-2012, 09:25 AM   #19830
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
That is if i still plan on doing it"said Miyo
"I see," said Ripred
Old 06-01-2012, 09:25 AM   #19831
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

walks around the village

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 11:10 AM   #19832
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Mizuki grinned at him, "Glad you like them." She began eating hers too. She glanced up at him after a moment of silence, "So.. What should we do today?" She asked. "We still need.." She looked down, "The.. Box." She glanced back up at him, "What do you think we should do?" She asked.
(( I'll have time to reply in an hour or so. =/ ))

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:59 PM   #19833
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Lone glanced over at her, "We wait for it." He smiled taking another sip of organe juice, "I think it's time you get some training done." He said calmly setting his glass on the table.

Old 06-01-2012, 01:47 PM   #19834
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Lone glanced over at her, "We wait for it." He smiled taking another sip of organe juice, "I think it's time you get some training done." He said calmly setting his glass on the table.
Mizuki rose an eyebrow, "Oh.. You think I need to train?" She crossed her arms and leaned back in her chair, "I'll have you know.. Before all this I trained every day." She looked at him.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-01-2012, 04:11 PM   #19835
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Mizuki rose an eyebrow, "Oh.. You think I need to train?" She crossed her arms and leaned back in her chair, "I'll have you know.. Before all this I trained every day." She looked at him.
Lone smiled, "And just like you I trained every day." He leaned over the table towards her, "Everyone could use a little training."

Old 06-01-2012, 04:24 PM   #19836
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Lone smiled, "And just like you I trained every day." He leaned over the table towards her, "Everyone could use a little training."
"Are you saying you think I need training, Lone?" Mizuki replied, raising her eyebrow again, "Do you think I'm getting.. Weak?" She smirked a little but not much, wondering if this is what he meant.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #19837
Ashurii Kisate
Chunin

Ashurii Kisate is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

((...I wanna rp DX but Idk what I wanna rp DX))

"On the battlefield there is only war. There is no room for peace,"
Ashurii Kisate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 04:46 PM   #19838
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashurii Kisate View Post
(( Whatever you want! xD Just run into somebody or something! Feel free! ))

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-01-2012, 04:50 PM   #19839
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Are you saying you think I need training, Lone?" Mizuki replied, raising her eyebrow again, "Do you think I'm getting.. Weak?" She smirked a little but not much, wondering if this is what he meant.
Lone shook his head, "Not at all, Mizuki." He placed his hand on her cheek, "You are very strong." He said with a warm smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashurii Kisate View Post
(( Come train with us. xD ))

Old 06-01-2012, 05:00 PM   #19840
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Lone shook his head, "Not at all, Mizuki." He placed his hand on her cheek, "You are very strong." He said with a warm smile.

(( Come train with us. xD ))
Mizuki blushed and looked away, "I-I know.." She mumbled, trying to look confident. She glanced back at Lone, blushed more and stood up, "Shouldn't we be going?" She asked nervously. "Ninja don't just sit and eat fruit loops and talk about training!" She started towards the door.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon