Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-24-2011, 12:28 PM   #141
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
He smiled as he fallowed her into a cavern with crystals "Very intresting and pretty Kara." He said as he looked around.
Kara smiled "Yeah." Then she went over to where the crystal was removed and placed it back. The crystals around her flash in excitment like they were happy to see Kara. "These crystals here are special," said Kara. "They can make you stronger." said Kara as she felt power run threw her and her scent became stronger.
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:32 PM   #142
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
Kara smiled "Yeah." Then she went over to where the crystal was removed and placed it back. The crystals around her flash in excitment like they were happy to see Kara. "These crystals here are special," said Kara. "They can make you stronger." said Kara as she felt power run threw her and her scent became stronger.
Alucard picked up her scent, taking a deep breath of it. "Idk if i can fight it much longer." He thought looking at her smileing. "So they are powerful huh?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:39 PM   #143
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Alucard picked up her scent, taking a deep breath of it. "Idk if i can fight it much longer." He thought looking at her smileing. "So they are powerful huh?
Kara nodded "Yes, they almost seem like they are alive." Then Kara looked at Alucard "But anyways I'm supprised that you didn't fled when you saw my other form... Most humans fled... but another thing is... And don't take this wrong... but your scent... It draws me near you. It is weird because no human scent has ever done that before." Then she went up to him, her scent getting stronger as she got near him and looked him in the eyes "Unless... you aren't human."
Old 02-24-2011, 12:46 PM   #144
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraRen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
"I think we came for the same thing he did"said Miyo watch the other guy leave and knowing she would have file's on everyone and wonder want her's said about her visions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Lone smiled looking at the lady in the chair."I'm here to join this village."He says to her.
With a nod, Yotaki arose once more and strode to the filing cabinet in the middle of the room. She wore a short, blue dress with dark colored shorts underneath. One side was bunched up farther than the other to allow for access to her kunai pouch. Her light brown hair was styled so her bangs were covering her right eye, and the back had part of it drawn into a high ponytail while the rest hung loosely.

Her grayish boots with leg guards clacked on the floor, the heels making a clicking noise as she searched for the correct files, ice blue orbs surveying the drawers carefully. "Ah, here they are," she said finally, rosy lips breaking into yet another smile. The twenty-six year old Tsukikage had learned that it was best to attempt at smiling as much as possible, even during battle as it threw the enemy off. She removed her armguard-gloves as Yotaki went back to the desk, handing the two shinobi their papers and headbands.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

黄昏スイレン/水 くのいち 満月月光の位相八。 二代目月影 ちゃーんまだー!

|
|

The Pocky to my Pocky Milkshake-
! <3
SakuraRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:48 PM   #145
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kara nodded "Yes, they almost seem like they are alive." Then Kara looked at Alucard "But anyways I'm supprised that you didn't fled when you saw my other form... Most humans fled... but another thing is... And don't take this wrong... but your scent... It draws me near you. It is weird because no human scent has ever done that before." Then she went up to him, her scent getting stronger as she got near him and looked him in the eyes "Unless... you aren't human."
His golden eyes stared at kara, as she start to apporach him. the scent drawing him near, his throat became dry as he looked over her feeble body. He smirked and looked at him. "You have an intresting scent yourself kara." As a grin came across his face.

Old 02-24-2011, 12:50 PM   #146
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
"I wasn't being braggish..." He said quietly, chewing his lip softly with a slight frown tugging down on the edges of his mouth. "Just trying to demonstrate how large the Clan actually is." He said, rubbing his chest softly, then increasing the force against his ribs.
"It was making Ijirashii-san uncomfortable, Nick...," Ren answered. "Besides, I was kidding, alright?" Brushing her brown locks back behind her neck, she looked at Ijirashii curiously. "So, if you don't mind my asking... What about you? Do you have any clan?"

Spoiler:

|
|

! <3
Old 02-24-2011, 12:51 PM   #147
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
His golden eyes stared at kara, as she start to apporach him. the scent drawing him near, his throat became dry as he looked over her feeble body. He smirked and looked at him. "You have an intresting scent yourself kara." As a grin came across his face.
Kara chuckled a bit, fliped her hair, and looked down. "Realy? Most people... Hate my scent. Especially demons... Some hate my half human, half demon scent. They say it is disgusting."
Old 02-24-2011, 12:54 PM   #148
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kara chuckled a bit, fliped her hair, and looked down. "Realy? Most people... Hate my scent. Especially demons... Some hate my half human, half demon scent. They say it is disgusting."
Alucard walked behind her and took another breath of her scent. He was now mesmurized by it. He smiled. "Oh do they now."

Old 02-24-2011, 12:56 PM   #149
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Alucard walked behind her and took another breath of her scent. He was now mesmurized by it. He smiled. "Oh do they now."
Kara nodded "Another reason I like herbs is that it hides my scent... or at least make it a little bit better."
Old 02-24-2011, 12:56 PM   #150
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraRen View Post
With a nod, Yotaki arose once more and strode to the filing cabinet in the middle of the room. She wore a short, blue dress with dark colored shorts underneath. One side was bunched up farther than the other to allow for access to her kunai pouch. Her light brown hair was styled so her bangs were covering her right eye, and the back had part of it drawn into a high ponytail while the rest hung loosely.

Her grayish boots with leg guards clacked on the floor, the heels making a clicking noise as she searched for the correct files, ice blue orbs surveying the drawers carefully. "Ah, here they are," she said finally, rosy lips breaking into yet another smile. The twenty-six year old Tsukikage had learned that it was best to attempt at smiling as much as possible, even during battle as it threw the enemy off. She removed her armguard-gloves as Yotaki went back to the desk, handing the two shinobi their papers and headbands.
"Thank you"said Miyo"um i heard you will tell us want team we will be on,a few day from now?"ask Miyo"I would like to be with Nasako Jay"she ask.
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.

Last edited by SakuraGirl; 02-24-2011 at 01:10 PM.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:57 PM   #151
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kara nodded "Another reason I like herbs is that it hides my scent... or at least make it a little bit better."
"Alucard stop yourself, get control dont let the urge take over." He thought as he looked at Kara. "I have a secret kara, but I am not sure if you would want to hear it." He smiled

Old 02-24-2011, 01:01 PM   #152
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Alucard stop yourself, get control dont let the urge take over." He thought as he looked at Kara. "I have a secret kara, but I am not sure if you would want to hear it." He smiled
Kara looked into his eyes "I thought so," said Kara "but tell. It is probably as worse at mine." her heart began to beat faster. The crystals glowing brighter makeing her scent stronger.
Old 02-24-2011, 01:03 PM   #153
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

[Could you guys be, I don't know, a little less sexual? xD]

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:07 PM   #154
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

(( I saw some of the stuff that was going on with you guys in the previous thread. Seriously, stop doing things that get close to actually acting out a hentai, please. It makes us look bad, and makes everyone else feel awkward. If you want to do stuff like that, do it through PM's. Alright? ))

Spoiler:

|
|

! <3
Old 02-24-2011, 01:08 PM   #155
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(( I saw some of the stuff that was going on with you guys in the previous thread. Seriously, stop doing things that get close to actually acting out a hentai, please. It makes us look bad, and makes everyone else feel awkward. If you want to do stuff like that, do it through PM's. Alright? ))
((Alright... ))
Old 02-24-2011, 01:12 PM   #156
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
"It was making Ijirashii-san uncomfortable, Nick...," Ren answered. "Besides, I was kidding, alright?" Brushing her brown locks back behind her neck, she looked at Ijirashii curiously. "So, if you don't mind my asking... What about you? Do you have any clan?"
Pressing against his chest slightly more, Nickito felt that he had to talk to Yotaki. Something was wrong, and though he wasn't the best sensor, he could tell it was big. "Will you guys excuse me please? I need to go speak to Yota - I mean The Second Tsukikage." He said, getting up and walking toward the Mansion without waiting for their responses.

He soon made it to the mansion and looked up to the top, memories from the past year flooding his mind. He pushed the door open and closed it behind him, making his way to the office that once belonged to his brother.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 02-24-2011, 01:14 PM   #157
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
[Could you guys be, I don't know, a little less sexual? xD]
Quote:
((1. that wasnt me who was doing the whole thing, that lone espada.
2.not being sexual, read my name then figure out the secret. it fits into my character...))

Old 02-24-2011, 01:16 PM   #158
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

[Yea, 'restrain your urges' 'heavy breathing' is in no way sexual in any possible way]

/Heil

Old 02-24-2011, 01:16 PM   #159
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Quote:
((1. that wasnt me who was doing the whole thing, that lone espada.
2.not being sexual, read my name then figure out the secret. it fits into my character...))
((He does have a point... And my character is a demon. So it is like his character too.))
Old 02-24-2011, 01:18 PM   #160
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

ALucard sits down and lets out a yawn. "It is nothing kara." He looked away. "I shouldnt tell her whay my name means, it would probably scare her off.."