Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-25-2011, 11:36 AM   #15661
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight's Central Grounds

Sidonay slowly opened his eyes. "What...happened." He said quietly as drops of blood were coming down from below his hair.

Loki was punched but as soon as Ignis's fist connected he dissaperead and appeared behind Ignis and kicked him down into the ground the same manner he kicked Sidonay and Kara. "Just wont do..." He grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It is....its not important." He said calmly.
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:42 AM   #15662
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
Sidonay slowly opened his eyes. "What...happened." He said quietly as drops of blood were coming down from below his hair.

Loki was punched but as soon as Ignis's fist connected he dissaperead and appeared behind Ignis and kicked him down into the ground the same manner he kicked Sidonay and Kara. "Just wont do..." He grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ignis got kicked but managed to land on his feet and return to his regular form, "I see you and your subordinate awakened the four horsemen of the apocalypse." he said.
Old 12-25-2011, 12:44 PM   #15663
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
Ignis got kicked but managed to land on his feet and return to his regular form, "I see you and your subordinate awakened the four horsemen of the apocalypse." he said.
"Loki kick-" said Kara as she then hugged him as she protected Sidonay from Loki's kicked as they fell to the the ground.

~~~

"Well, I have time, tell me anyways," said Ichiro.
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 12:53 PM   #15664
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!

"Theres much more to it than that." Loki grinned as he looked at Ignis. "Your quick on your feet. But it is true i only kicked you with half the force i kicked Sidonay." He grinned.

Sidonay looked at Kara. "Its okay..." He said as he grabbed her and moved her. He then slowly started getting up. He was still bleeding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J looked at Ichiro which his red eyes cause he was crying. "Well...me Miyo and Koga...agreed to be in a relationship together..." He said quietly. "But...it is no good for me...since i am a spirit..." He said sadly. "And i can hear whatever they are talking about...whenever they are talking. I can read her mind i can hear her think." He said. "And....this whole trio thing...just wont work out...its not the same.." He said sadly. He then smiled abit. "Who am i trying to fool..." He said. "I may be loved...and all that...but in the end im still just a spirit..." He said saddened.
Old 12-25-2011, 01:03 PM   #15665
Phazonous
Genin

Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
"Theres much more to it than that." Loki grinned as he looked at Ignis. "Your quick on your feet. But it is true i only kicked you with half the force i kicked Sidonay." He grinned.

Sidonay looked at Kara. "Its okay..." He said as he grabbed her and moved her. He then slowly started getting up. He was still bleeding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J looked at Ichiro which his red eyes cause he was crying. "Well...me Miyo and Koga...agreed to be in a relationship together..." He said quietly. "But...it is no good for me...since i am a spirit..." He said sadly. "And i can hear whatever they are talking about...whenever they are talking. I can read her mind i can hear her think." He said. "And....this whole trio thing...just wont work out...its not the same.." He said sadly. He then smiled abit. "Who am i trying to fool..." He said. "I may be loved...and all that...but in the end im still just a spirit..." He said saddened.
Ignis put his hands in his pockets, "No wonder your kick felt soft." He said.
Old 12-25-2011, 01:39 PM   #15666
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
Koga smiled "I know so," said Koga "And may be... you can have a kid or two with J..."

"How do you know if you don't try?" asked Ichiro as he looked up at J.

Kara sighed in relief "Thank you Sidonay," thought Kara as he held her as they flew to the direction she pointed in. As she saw the smoke created by Alistar Kara took in a deep breath "Here we go," she thought.
Maybe guess we will see"said Miyo
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 01:39 PM   #15667
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kara looked at Sidonay as he stood up "Alright," she said as she stood up too.

~~~

Ichiro sighed "I think... your trying to fool yourself, J," said Ichiro "Your trying to hard, your being to hard on yourself and hey! I rathered be in a relationship where I am loved, then not ever be loved at all."
Old 12-25-2011, 01:56 PM   #15668
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
Maybe guess we will see"said Miyo
"Yeah," said Koga as he gave her a kiss on the cheek.
Old 12-25-2011, 02:10 PM   #15669
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

Loki grinned. "Don't lie to me.." He said. "I know it hurt." He looked at him seriously.

Sidonay stood up. His sight was blurry but was getting better. "What do you want!" He looked at Loki.

"I want you to stay out of our bussines." Loki said as he glared at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J sighed. "That may be true...but...you havent been living for 2000 years..." He said saddly. "That time which is full of pain....it changes a person...i wonder sometimes why im not evil..." He said depressed.
Old 12-25-2011, 02:14 PM   #15670
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Loki grinned. "Don't lie to me.." He said. "I know it hurt." He looked at him seriously.

Sidonay stood up. His sight was blurry but was getting better. "What do you want!" He looked at Loki.

J sighed. "That may be true...but...you havent been living for 2000 years..." He said saddly. "That time which is full of pain....it changes a person...i wonder sometimes why im not evil..." He said depressed.
Ignis sighed, "Felt like getting hit with a pillow." He said calmly.

Last edited by Phazonous; 12-25-2011 at 02:20 PM.
Phazonous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 02:16 PM   #15671
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

"And let you destroy the world? I don't think so!" said Kara as she stood by Sidonays side

~~~

Ichiro sighed as he smaked J "Well, don't think about being evil, or you will become evil! Besides your selfish, have you ever thought of what Miyo thinks?"
Old 12-25-2011, 02:24 PM   #15672
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

"Odin and Thor...huh....well your wish may just come true." He grinned. Then looked at Kara.

"Destroy the world? What are you saying." He grinned. "What i wanna do is something far more original." He grinned. "I will exterminate the human race" He grinned.

"You sick man..." Sidonay said angry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At that point in time numerous reports started flying in to the camp site by carrier pigeons.

A man was running towards Akuma's tent. He entered. "Sir you have to know about this...." He said seriously. "Entire country's are being invaded by the fallen army....they are killing everything in their site." The man said seriously. "Its an all out attack..." He said frightened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ouch!" J said as Ichiro smacked him. "I did think about how she feels..." He said seriously. "The point is its impossible for her...this whole thing is not doable..." He said.
Old 12-25-2011, 02:31 PM   #15673
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Odin and Thor...huh....well your wish may just come true." He grinned. Then looked at Kara.

"Destroy the world? What are you saying." He grinned. "What i wanna do is something far more original." He grinned. "I will exterminate the human race" He grinned.

At that point in time numerous reports started flying in to the camp site by carrier pigeons.

A man was running towards Akuma's tent. He entered. "Sir you have to know about this...." He said seriously. "Entire country's are being invaded by the fallen army....they are killing everything in their site." The man said seriously. "Its an all out attack..." He said frightened.

"Ouch!" J said as Ichiro smacked him. "I did think about how she feels..." He said seriously. "The point is its impossible for her...this whole thing is not doable..." He said.
Kara growled "Unforgivable," she said.

~~~

Akuma looked at the man "Get Kuroda for and pass the word that our army will group up infront infront of the gates imidatly!" said Akuma "Also take a small group of men and hide the civilians, and make sure every man and civilian have at least one weapon! Now go!"

~~~

"It only is when you think it is," said Ichiro "And you never know if you don't try."
Old 12-25-2011, 02:48 PM   #15674
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:

Tenebrae was watching the invasion from a hologram created with a technique, "Contact Ignis to send Lumen." he said to the soldiers beside him as they sent Ignis a telekinetic message.

---

"I see." Said Ignis as he heard the message "Kara, Sidonay. We're getting out of here."
Old 12-25-2011, 02:49 PM   #15675
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

"The world is better off without you pathetic humans." He said seriously. "You all are just destroying your own home." He said seriously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man nodded as he ran off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J sighed. "I guess....but...i have tried so many times...its hard for me to gather hope that this might be the one time when it means something.." He said still saddened.
Old 12-25-2011, 02:51 PM   #15676
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

"We are not." Said Sidonay. "You 2 can go ahead. Im finnishing this." He said seriously.

"The fastest way to end it all is to destroy the core." He said seriously.

"You do not posses such power....child..." Loki grinned at Sidonay. "Not even your brother can defeat me." He grinned.

Sidonay gritted his teeth.
Old 12-25-2011, 02:56 PM   #15677
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"We are not." Said Sidonay. "You 2 can go ahead. Im finnishing this." He said seriously.

"The fastest way to end it all is to destroy the core." He said seriously.

"You do not posses such power....child..." Loki grinned at Sidonay. "Not even your brother can defeat me." He grinned.

Sidonay gritted his teeth.
Quote:
"The world is better off without you pathetic humans." He said seriously. "You all are just destroying your own home." He said seriously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man nodded as he ran off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J sighed. "I guess....but...i have tried so many times...its hard for me to gather hope that this might be the one time when it means something.." He said still saddened.
Quote:
Tenebrae was watching the invasion from a hologram created with a technique, "Contact Ignis to send Lumen." he said to the soldiers beside him as they sent Ignis a telekinetic message.

---

"I see." Said Ignis as he heard the message "Kara, Sidonay. We're getting out of here."
"I'm not leaving if Sidonay is not leaving," said Kara as she looked at Ignis "Like Loki said, he can't win against him alone."

~~~

Ichiro smiled "Try again, you never know if you don't try," said Ichiro "I think this time, your prayers will be answered."

~~~

Akuma sighed as he waited for Kuroda
Old 12-25-2011, 03:36 PM   #15678
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
"I'm not leaving if Sidonay is not leaving," said Kara as she looked at Ignis "Like Loki said, he can't win against him alone."

~~~

Ichiro smiled "Try again, you never know if you don't try," said Ichiro "I think this time, your prayers will be answered."

~~~

Ignis did some handsigns, "Summoning Jutsu." He said as he summoned Lumen.

"What is it, Ignis?" Said Lumen.

"We need to initiate Operation: Endgame." Said Ignis.

"Ignis, you and I both know that if we do that, the moon will get destroyed." Said Lumen.

"It's not like we have a choice. The sins finally invaded this county." Said Ignis "Besides my father ordered it."

"I see." Said Lumen "Very well then. I shall transform into my super form."

Light started surrounding Lumen, it was the initiation of his super form. After he finished transforming, the light disappeared.

Lumen's Form
Spoiler:
Old 12-25-2011, 04:06 PM   #15679
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:

~~~

~~~

Quote:
Ignis did some handsigns, "Summoning Jutsu." He said as he summoned Lumen.

"What is it, Ignis?" Said Lumen.

"We need to initiate Operation: Endgame." Said Ignis.

"Ignis, you and I both know that if we do that, the moon will get destroyed." Said Lumen.

"It's not like we have a choice. The sins finally invaded this county." Said Ignis "Besides my father ordered it."

"I see." Said Lumen "Very well then. I shall transform into my super form."

Light started surrounding Lumen, it was the initiation of his super form. After he finished transforming, the light disappeared.

Lumen's Form
Spoiler:

Sidonay looked at Ignis. "Are you insane Ignis? You cant destroy the moon..." He said seriously.

"No use kid...like i said... you pathetic humans destroy yourselves.. this is why you do not deserve to live." Loki grinned.
Old 12-25-2011, 04:10 PM   #15680
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Sidonay looked at Ignis. "Are you insane Ignis? You cant destroy the moon..." He said seriously.

"No use kid...like i said... you pathetic humans destroy yourselves.. this is why you do not deserve to live." Loki grinned.
"The entire country and possibly the continent got overrun by the fallen." Said Ignis "Sidonay, I'm sorry. But I have no choice."

Last edited by Phazonous; 12-25-2011 at 04:17 PM.
Phazonous is offline   Reply With Quote