Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-08-2011, 04:58 PM   #9981
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight's Central Grounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
Koga smirked "Then you are going to tell me where she is."

~~~

"No! YOU!" said Midnight as she then blacked out.
"Sorry can,t"said Yammy

~~

"SunSun pull up Midnight and look at her"I don,t understand why you fight over him,men are nothing "she said thowing her into the blackhole that took her to were Rin was in the water fill tank,a breathing mask over mouth and IV's hook up on to her scars all over her body,her eyes close.
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 04:58 PM   #9982
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
Ignis pulled out some sword oil and a clean cloth, "Come here Excalibur." He said.

Excalibur floated to him, "Whatcha need master?" He said.

Ignis grabbed Excalibur by the handle and started wiping his blade, "Nothing just gonna clean your blade." He said.

"Ahh.." Said Excalibur "This feels like a massage from a professional. Thanks master."

"No prob." Said Ignis "It's my pleasure."
Kara sighed relaxenly as she finished her food. "That was good," she thought she then turned to look at Ignis cleaning his blade, but then shrugged as she turned to the fire.
Lily looked at she cleaned his blade already done with her food "I swear if that thing turns into a human I'm going to..." she thought as she then turned her head and layed down next to Kara.
Ichiro sighed as she watched them "Ugh... It goes up and down for those two... Their friends but barely..." he looked at Kara "She is tense... probably still upset about the argument they had... Man... I wish Sidonay were her... May be he could of helped out the situation or Mizuki, she would be probably better."
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 04:59 PM   #9983
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
"Why so serious?" Said Adriel mockingly "I'm just having alittle fun."
"I don't call destroying a village fun," said Akuma "I call it a act of war."
Old 10-08-2011, 05:01 PM   #9984
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
"Sorry can,t"said Yammy

~~

"SunSun pull up Midnight and look at her"I don,t understand why you fight over him,men are nothing "she said thowing her into the blackhole that took her to were Rin was in the water fill tank,a breathing mask over mouth and IV's hook up on to her scars all over her body,her eyes close.
Koga smiled "That wasn't a request," said Koga as he then appeared behind Yammy with a blade at her neck. "That was a order."
Old 10-08-2011, 05:02 PM   #9985
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Kara sighed relaxenly as she finished her food. "That was good," she thought she then turned to look at Ignis cleaning his blade, but then shrugged as she turned to the fire.
Lily looked at she cleaned his blade already done with her food "I swear if that thing turns into a human I'm going to..." she thought as she then turned her head and layed down next to Kara.
Ichiro sighed as she watched them "Ugh... It goes up and down for those two... Their friends but barely..." he looked at Kara "She is tense... probably still upset about the argument they had... Man... I wish Sidonay were her... May be he could of helped out the situation or Mizuki, she would be probably better."
Ignis finished cleaning Excalibur's blade, "There, good as new." He said.

"Thanks master." Said Excalibur "I feel like a new blade."
Old 10-08-2011, 05:06 PM   #9986
Phazonous
Genin

Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
"I don't call destroying a village fun," said Akuma "I call it a act of war."
"Don't be boring." Said Adriel "I just want the 9 swords. Is that bad?"
Old 10-08-2011, 05:06 PM   #9987
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ignis finished cleaning Excalibur's blade, "There, good as new." He said.

"Thanks master." Said Excalibur "I feel like a new blade."

"Hmp," said Lily quietly "I feel like a new blade," said Lily mockingly.
Ichiro sighed "It's getting late... Lets get some shut eye shall we?"
Kara sighed "May be it is better we do," said Kara agree with him.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:07 PM   #9988
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Don't be boring." Said Adriel "I just want the 9 swords. Is that bad?"
"If I say yes will you get mad with me?" asked Akuma with a smirk
Old 10-08-2011, 05:08 PM   #9989
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Koga smiled "That wasn't a request," said Koga as he then appeared behind Yammy with a blade at her neck. "That was a order."
"Yammy grin"Sorry don,t take order from you" taking Koga and throwing him in the ground.
SunSun apper"Come on yammy we are done here"
Fine this bornding anyways"said Yammy as her and SunSun walk together to black hole

"Oh one more thing"said Sunsun and held there hands together a ball apper getting bigger and bigger and throwing it on to the village,and it going of like a bomd,as they left with the other,
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:11 PM   #9990
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
"Hmp," said Lily quietly "I feel like a new blade," said Lily mockingly.
Ichiro sighed "It's getting late... Lets get some shut eye shall we?"
Kara sighed "May be it is better we do," said Kara agree with him.
"Hmmm... No sleeping bag." Said Ignis "Time to improvise." Ignis grabbed his perception blade and started cutting down the leaves from the tree. He then formed a pile of leaves and then rested his head on them.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:13 PM   #9991
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
"If I say yes will you get mad with me?" asked Akuma with a smirk
Adriel smirked, "Then I guess I gonna have to kill Sidonay and take his Sword of Devastation and then kill your daughter to steal her chakra."
Old 10-08-2011, 05:14 PM   #9992
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

"I am the upgrade for Tatsuyu." He looked at her. "If you defeat him now... i will be the one taking his place beside you as the weapon." He smiled.

~~~~

"Hmpff... eater of universes." He grinned. "Sounds alot like my name. And so let me introduce myself... i am Kuroda Nagasaki.... Destroyer of Planets." He said looking up at the man. "I think you have made a terrible mistake if you think the 9 swords are so easily obtainable. They cannot be wielded by other people....aswell." Kuroda said with a cold tone. "The sword makes a binding contract with the person and then depending on the swords abilities it drains the person of a certain atribute they have.....and only from them and nobody else..." He smiled. "So why don't you leave before things here do not get so pleasent." Kuroda said calmly.

~~~~~~~~

Azazel jumped down to the site where kara,ichiro, ignis were. "Ichiro...Kara... trouble.... your village is getting attacked and so is ours...." Then he looked at Ignis. "And i think a relative of yours has shown up. "He looked at him seriously. "Lets go quickly!" He said as he jumped and a cloud picked him up and took him abit into the air."
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 05:20 PM   #9993
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

"No Tatasyu will be my weapon like always,so you can go find someone else"said Miyo"Tatasyu is more then a weapon to me,he is my best friend,my family and no one is taking is place,YOU GOT IT?!!!"yell Miyo at him and petal.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:32 PM   #9994
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Default !!

Quote:
"Hmmm... No sleeping bag." Said Ignis "Time to improvise." Ignis grabbed his perception blade and started cutting down the leaves from the tree. He then formed a pile of leaves and then rested his head on them.
Quote:
Adriel smirked, "Then I guess I gonna have to kill Sidonay and take his Sword of Devastation and then kill your daughter to steal her chakra."
Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
"I am the upgrade for Tatsuyu." He looked at her. "If you defeat him now... i will be the one taking his place beside you as the weapon." He smiled.

~~~~

"Hmpff... eater of universes." He grinned. "Sounds alot like my name. And so let me introduce myself... i am Kuroda Nagasaki.... Destroyer of Planets." He said looking up at the man. "I think you have made a terrible mistake if you think the 9 swords are so easily obtainable. They cannot be wielded by other people....aswell." Kuroda said with a cold tone. "The sword makes a binding contract with the person and then depending on the swords abilities it drains the person of a certain atribute they have.....and only from them and nobody else..." He smiled. "So why don't you leave before things here do not get so pleasent." Kuroda said calmly.

~~~~~~~~

Azazel jumped down to the site where kara,ichiro, ignis were. "Ichiro...Kara... trouble.... your village is getting attacked and so is ours...." Then he looked at Ignis. "And i think a relative of yours has shown up. "He looked at him seriously. "Lets go quickly!" He said as he jumped and a cloud picked him up and took him abit into the air."
Akuma glared at him as he growled "Not while I live," said Akuma then he looked at Kuroda and nodded "Yes, why don't you leave so we don't have to kill you."

~~~

Kara immidatly stood up "WHAT?!" said Kara in shock and then nodded "Alright!"
Ichiro and Lily nodded "Yes, lets hurry," said Lily as she then looked at Ichiro "Come on sleepy head! Lets move!!!"
Old 10-08-2011, 05:34 PM   #9995
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
"Yammy grin"Sorry don,t take order from you" taking Koga and throwing him in the ground.
SunSun apper"Come on yammy we are done here"
Fine this bornding anyways"said Yammy as her and SunSun walk together to black hole

"Oh one more thing"said Sunsun and held there hands together a ball apper getting bigger and bigger and throwing it on to the village,and it going of like a bomd,as they left with the other,
"Crap!" shouted Koga as he went after the bomb.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:41 PM   #9996
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Crap!" shouted Koga as he went after the bomb.
But the bomd set off,just as he got to it.

~~~

"Good job SunSun"said man coming out of the shadow,he had short green hair,blue eyes and was wearing a lap coat with his hands in his pockets as he look down at Midnight tied down in the chair,behind Rin in the water fill glass tank"Everything is going has plan"
Old 10-08-2011, 05:42 PM   #9997
Phazonous
Genin

Default Re: !!

Quote:
Akuma glared at him as he growled "Not while I live," said Akuma then he looked at Kuroda and nodded "Yes, why don't you leave so we don't have to kill you."

~~~

Kara immidatly stood up "WHAT?!" said Kara in shock and then nodded "Alright!"
Ichiro and Lily nodded "Yes, lets hurry," said Lily as she then looked at Ichiro "Come on sleepy head! Lets move!!!"
Ignis quickly got up and started running to Adriel's location.

____

Adriel, at hypersonic speeds, cut Akuma and Kuroda's cheek. "Not if I kill you first." He said.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:42 PM   #9998
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!

J sighed. "I am Tatsuyu Miyo....." He said calmly...."I always have been." He said calmly but seriously.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:44 PM   #9999
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
J sighed. "I am Tatsuyu Miyo....." He said calmly...."I always have been." He said calmly but seriously.
"What?"said Miyo"But i don,t understand now"she ask shock with her hand over mouth.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:45 PM   #10000
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

Kuroda poofed into the air. He was a clone as he came below Adriel and cut him sideway's on his chest. He landed a couple of meter's away. "If speed is the issue... you have a problem." Kuroda said seriously. "You are not ready for such a battle kid...trust me." He said seriously.