Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-27-2011, 07:46 AM   #2381
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraRen View Post
Ren shrugged. "Just some stuff that I needed to take care of... But I want to catch up with you before getting that resolved," she answered. Ashurii glanced over at the newcomer, who was a couple of seats over from her. Her visible hazel eye observed him for a moment, noting that he did bear a Moonlight headband, but she had never seen him before.
"Anything you need help with?" He asked, his senses still working to pick up something on Shoushin. "Is it anything I can help with, I mean." He said, glancing over at Ashurii.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 08:37 AM   #2382
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraRen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Alucard smiled and bowed in respect, "good to see you again My lady." He reached back adn pulled out his old head band, "I would like to request a new one, if it isn't to much trouble." Alcard smiled as he stood there looking at the Tsukikage, she wa sthe same as he remebered her way back when.
(( Sorry Alucard. x.x ))

Yotaki bowed her head in return, opening a locked drawer in her desk. After a moment of rummaging, she pulled out a new headband, its fabric folded specially to keep it neat. "There you go."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
"Anything you need help with?" He asked, his senses still working to pick up something on Shoushin. "Is it anything I can help with, I mean." He said, glancing over at Ashurii.
Ren shook her head after a moment. "Hm... I don't really think so, no. It's just something that I have to do myself." Ash broke away from her observations and looked at Nickito in return.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

黄昏スイレン/水 くのいち 満月月光の位相八。 二代目月影 ちゃーんまだー!

|
|

The Pocky to my Pocky Milkshake-
! <3
SakuraRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 08:49 AM   #2383
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED
Reala saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

((where can i jump in?))

Believers NEVER Die!
Reala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 08:53 AM   #2384
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

He was eating his ramen peacefully and from time to time he looked at the tiger. Who was staring at him. He thought to himself " hmm does this tiger want my ramen?...welll he aint getting any" He looked to his side and saw 2 ninjas sitting next to him a few seats away. "Hmm they must be the moonlight ninja. They don't look to special." He said to himself. He wanted to start a conversation but didn't know how to so he just kept eating on.

"This ramen is good!"
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:01 AM   #2385
DeGenorous24
Chunin

Location: So Why They Call You Sweet Daddy D ...... Ask Yo Mamma xD
DeGenorous24 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Can I join?

Best Song Ever
Spoiler:

Shout-Outs!
Spoiler:

Katsuki=Awesome x100000000
Jenny is a "G
202 is super-duper-ultra-omega cool

"I'm not Royelric"
"Im laughing at your mom"
I support "Man-Daddying"
*Need People In My Siggy*xD
DeGenorous24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:04 AM   #2386
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reala View Post
((where can i jump in?))
[Anywhere, really xD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeGenorous24 View Post
Can I join?
[Sure, just wait for Ren to come on and take care of everything]

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 03-27-2011, 09:05 AM   #2387
DeGenorous24
Chunin

Location: So Why They Call You Sweet Daddy D ...... Ask Yo Mamma xD
DeGenorous24 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Okay.

Best Song Ever
Spoiler:

Shout-Outs!
Spoiler:

Katsuki=Awesome x100000000
Jenny is a "G
202 is super-duper-ultra-omega cool

"I'm not Royelric"
"Im laughing at your mom"
I support "Man-Daddying"
*Need People In My Siggy*xD
DeGenorous24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:27 AM   #2388
Cadmium Kisses
Genin

Cadmium Kisses is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

(( Ren says that he can join. If you take care of the lists, hur hur. xD ))
Cadmium Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:35 AM   #2389
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED

Awards Showcase

((Cadmi, wanna continue on from yesterday?))

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 03-27-2011, 09:42 AM   #2390
Cadmium Kisses
Genin

(( Sure! c: ))
Old 03-27-2011, 09:46 AM   #2391
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadmium Kisses View Post
(( Sure! c: ))
((wanna start?))

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 03-27-2011, 09:47 AM   #2392
Cadmium Kisses
Genin

(( You start. q~q My computer's dying. ))
Old 03-27-2011, 09:48 AM   #2393
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

[Alright Degenorous24, you're in. You just gotta wait for Ren to send you an SG Invite.]

/Heil

Old 03-27-2011, 09:58 AM   #2394
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(( You start. q~q My computer's dying. ))

((Alrightyo then!))

Tereya studied Shoushin and pouted.
"I don't understand, explain this concept of Mana to me again," she ordered, "I do remember my mother uses it, but that's about it,"

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 03-27-2011, 10:17 AM   #2395
Cadmium Kisses
Genin

(( Okeeee. /is dead ))

"Mana? Mana is...uhh...well..."

Ikidhori, help me out here.

Perhaps I should take over from here.

"It has commonly been interpreted as "the stuff of which magic is formed," as well as the substance of which souls are made," he began, regal in voice, as Ikidhori's Soul Tinkering always made his maturity skyrocket, as he was a Prince after all. "Mana...the life force of the ancients. With it, you can do anything."
Old 03-27-2011, 10:19 AM   #2396
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(( Okeeee. /is dead ))

"Mana? Mana is...uhh...well..."

Ikidhori, help me out here.

Perhaps I should take over from here.

"It has commonly been interpreted as "the stuff of which magic is formed," as well as the substance of which souls are made," he began, regal in voice, as Ikidhori's Soul Tinkering always made his maturity skyrocket, as he was a Prince after all. "Mana...the life force of the ancients. With it, you can do anything."
"That makes sense i suppose," Tereya pondered, remembering the many spells and forms Reala showed her, "My mother only ever showed me spells but never taught them to me, so maybe i don't have any Mana?"

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 03-27-2011, 10:23 AM   #2397
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

[LOSER DOESN'T HAVE MANA!]

/Heil

Old 03-27-2011, 10:26 AM   #2398
Cadmium Kisses
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reala View Post
"That makes sense i suppose," Tereya pondered, remembering the many spells and forms Reala showed her, "My mother only ever showed me spells but never taught them to me, so maybe i don't have any Mana?"
Waving a hand gracefully, he took her hand as well, nimble and elven as his own. Thrusting his arm into the air, he cried out in an ancient tongue, accursed and destructive, ending with a powerful call, "Let Derris-Kharlan fall upon you!"

With that, a torrent of stardust burst from both their hands, intertwining in a beautiful array of ancient, forgotten moonlight. The geyser pierced the heavens as Shoushin called out his guardian's name, the lost soul Ikidhori, forming in a sphere of the sparkling light; he had learned a new technique that allowed him to withstand the Chakra-plated sunlight that ever so pierced his essence.

"You'll do just fine," Shoushin said softly, staring into her eyes.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:39 AM   #2399
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Waving a hand gracefully, he took her hand as well, nimble and elven as his own. Thrusting his arm into the air, he cried out in an ancient tongue, accursed and destructive, ending with a powerful call, "Let Derris-Kharlan fall upon you!"

With that, a torrent of stardust burst from both their hands, intertwining in a beautiful array of ancient, forgotten moonlight. The geyser pierced the heavens as Shoushin called out his guardian's name, the lost soul Ikidhori, forming in a sphere of the sparkling light; he had learned a new technique that allowed him to withstand the Chakra-plated sunlight that ever so pierced his essence.

"You'll do just fine," Shoushin said softly, staring into her eyes.
Tereya stepped back a little uneasily, "Uh..Okay," she smiled.

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 03-27-2011, 10:41 AM   #2400
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

[Oh do you guys like Soul Eater?]

/Heil