Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-29-2012, 06:12 AM   #22561
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight's Central Grounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
Sidonay smiled. "Well thats good." He said. "What did the doctor say though." He asked calmly.
"Unfortunally I will be here for a while," said Kara then she sighed "Looks like I won't be seeing our house for a while."
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:37 AM   #22562
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

"Not if i call my mother." Sidonay smiled as he winked at Kara. She should know that Sidonay's mother has healing abilities beyond the imagination of alot of healing users. "Im sure she can fix you up enough so that we could go visit our home sooner." He smiled.
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:13 AM   #22563
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
"Sounds like Mizuki" Akato says as he lets out a small laugh. "Dangerous huh you act like I'm some little kid. I can manage just as well." he says with a grin. "So where we going then Rose?"
Rose smirked, "Your willing to follow?" She laughed a little and kept walking, "To find a friend."

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by Naruto<3; 06-29-2012 at 07:22 AM.
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:55 AM   #22564
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

(( Sorry guys. Didn't have wifi last night. ))

"Lone, wait, don't!" Mizuki shouted as Lone forced her back to apartment. She groaned, "Should've known he wouldn't let me stay." She looked over and Rose and Akato were there. She sighed when Rose threw kunai at Akato, not surprised by her reaction. When Rose ran out, Mizuki shook her head, "Just let her go-" She said to Akato but when she turned around he was gone. She sighed again, "Oh great." She ran after them.

Mizuki caught up to them and looked over at Rose as she walked with Akato, "Looks like your feeling better. So glad you decided to come back to the Moonlight injuried like you were." She said sarcastically, crossing her arms.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:23 AM   #22565
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
Rose smirked, "Your willing to follow?" She laughed a little and kept walking, "To find a friend."
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
(( Sorry guys. Didn't have wifi last night. ))

"Lone, wait, don't!" Mizuki shouted as Lone forced her back to apartment. She groaned, "Should've known he wouldn't let me stay." She looked over and Rose and Akato were there. She sighed when Rose threw kunai at Akato, not surprised by her reaction. When Rose ran out, Mizuki shook her head, "Just let her go-" She said to Akato but when she turned around he was gone. She sighed again, "Oh great." She ran after them.

Mizuki caught up to them and looked over at Rose as she walked with Akato, "Looks like your feeling better. So glad you decided to come back to the Moonlight injuried like you were." She said sarcastically, crossing her arms.

"Well it's not like I have anything better to do" Akato says to Rose as he looks up at the moon. "O Hey Mizuki, glad you caught up were just looking for her friend Sir Stares Alot" he says in a cheerful tone. Akato then laughed at Mizuki's remark and continued walking.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:27 AM   #22566
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

((catch me up D: )

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:57 AM   #22567
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Rose stoped and glared at both of them with harshness. She first looked at Akato, "You chose to follow me, so I suggest you show some act of kindness for Axle. If it wasn't for him I would be dead!" Then she turned to Mizuki, "I don't see why you are tagging along either. Axle brought me to you because he knew you could heal me! If you don't have the respect to treat me as a friend like you say we are. Then you shouldn't be near me at all!" Rose growled, "Stop following me and be like normal people." She started to run.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 06-29-2012, 10:16 AM   #22568
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Rose stoped and glared at both of them with harshness. She first looked at Akato, "You chose to follow me, so I suggest you show some act of kindness for Axle. If it wasn't for him I would be dead!" Then she turned to Mizuki, "I don't see why you are tagging along either. Axle brought me to you because he knew you could heal me! If you don't have the respect to treat me as a friend like you say we are. Then you shouldn't be near me at all!" Rose growled, "Stop following me and be like normal people." She started to run.
Mizuki watched Rose as she ran away, not sure whether she should follow or not. She didn't understand Rose at all.. Always running. She decided to follow so she ran after her, catching up to her and stopping infront of her so she couldn't move, "Rose, stop." She said, her face gentle, "Look I'm not trying to be mean and I really am not trying to make you do anything. You don't always have to run away you know." She said, looking at her with a serious but still gentle expression, "I'm not trying to be rude to you.. I just want to understand what it is you want."

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-29-2012, 10:30 AM   #22569
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
"Not if i call my mother." Sidonay smiled as he winked at Kara. She should know that Sidonay's mother has healing abilities beyond the imagination of alot of healing users. "Im sure she can fix you up enough so that we could go visit our home sooner." He smiled.
"I know, but may be later," said Kara "I just want to rest right now."
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:35 AM   #22570
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Akato followed a few steps behind Mizuki after Rose and stood slient as he watched them talk.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:49 AM   #22571
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Rose glared, "I didn't want to do this Mizuki." She poofed away, but the real Rose was standing behind Mizuki with Durus resting on her neck. "Your a stubborn child," she smirked, "since I will die for this because Lone will know about this. Oh well." Rose held up Durus, the tip now touching Mizuki's neck. "Go away."

Old 06-29-2012, 10:54 AM   #22572
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

((yeap totally ignored >.>))

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:14 AM   #22573
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Akato followed a few steps behind Mizuki after Rose and stood slient as he watched them talk.
Quote:
Rose glared, "I didn't want to do this Mizuki." She poofed away, but the real Rose was standing behind Mizuki with Durus resting on her neck. "Your a stubborn child," she smirked, "since I will die for this because Lone will know about this. Oh well." Rose held up Durus, the tip now touching Mizuki's neck. "Go away."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
((yeap totally ignored >.>))
(( Lone and Ignis are on a mountain about to fight. Rose, Akato and Mizuki are all together in the middle of the village or on the outskirts somewhere. Kara, Sidonay, Lily and some others are all at the hospital with Kara and Miyo is with Tsubaki and Azazel somewhere. ))

Mizuki felt the tip of something sharp on the back of her neck and she groaned, "Everyone needs to stop thinking I need Lone to fix my problems! I can handle myself!" She shouted. She sighed, "Go ahead and stab me Rose. Just be careful you don't get any of my blood on you.. Wouldn't want you dying with me would we?" She turned her head carefully around so she wouldn't get stabbed and so she could look at Rose, "Before you flip out, call me a stalker and take off running.. I'm really not trying to force you into anything! I asked you to stay because I knew you'd like it here. The Moonlight is the perfect place to call home. It may not feel like it sometimes.. But maybe it can help you. We don't know you all that well but that's because you won't let us know you. You've got two choices.. Leave here and go wherever it is your wanting to go.. Or finally join the village and actually take a chance on people caring about you and having a new home." She shrugged, "It's completely up you.. I know you hate me and I won't leave you alone, blah blah blah.. But I really just want to help. I can't say that enough." She turned her head back to look foward, "I guess you have a third option too.. You could stab me. Which won't fix anything but hey.. Your choice."

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-29-2012, 11:33 AM   #22574
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Rose laughed, "You don't need to know my story in order to know me. I am always causing or in trouble to not have time to talk and 'chat'. Besides, your blood won't hurt me Mizuki. Why do you think I am alive after I stabbed myself with Durus. Its poision runs through my veins." She laughed, "Lone would be glad that I have decided not to kill you. He will be grateful to see that pretty little face of yours. Ooh, I sound like a kidnapper or something." As she put Durus away she laughed, "When you have time out of your so called 'busy schedule' and time away from your protective boyfriend. Find me and we will see if I will be willing to talk."

Old 06-29-2012, 11:40 AM   #22575
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(( Lone and Ignis are on a mountain about to fight. Rose, Akato and Mizuki are all together in the middle of the village or on the outskirts somewhere. Kara, Sidonay, Lily and some others are all at the hospital with Kara and Miyo is with Tsubaki and Azazel somewhere. ))

Mizuki felt the tip of something sharp on the back of her neck and she groaned, "Everyone needs to stop thinking I need Lone to fix my problems! I can handle myself!" She shouted. She sighed, "Go ahead and stab me Rose. Just be careful you don't get any of my blood on you.. Wouldn't want you dying with me would we?" She turned her head carefully around so she wouldn't get stabbed and so she could look at Rose, "Before you flip out, call me a stalker and take off running.. I'm really not trying to force you into anything! I asked you to stay because I knew you'd like it here. The Moonlight is the perfect place to call home. It may not feel like it sometimes.. But maybe it can help you. We don't know you all that well but that's because you won't let us know you. You've got two choices.. Leave here and go wherever it is your wanting to go.. Or finally join the village and actually take a chance on people caring about you and having a new home." She shrugged, "It's completely up you.. I know you hate me and I won't leave you alone, blah blah blah.. But I really just want to help. I can't say that enough." She turned her head back to look foward, "I guess you have a third option too.. You could stab me. Which won't fix anything but hey.. Your choice."
Quote:
Rose laughed, "You don't need to know my story in order to know me. I am always causing or in trouble to not have time to talk and 'chat'. Besides, your blood won't hurt me Mizuki. Why do you think I am alive after I stabbed myself with Durus. Its poision runs through my veins." She laughed, "Lone would be glad that I have decided not to kill you. He will be grateful to see that pretty little face of yours. Ooh, I sound like a kidnapper or something." As she put Durus away she laughed, "When you have time out of your so called 'busy schedule' and time away from your protective boyfriend. Find me and we will see if I will be willing to talk."

"That's a wierd way to say thanks to the girl who healed your wounds and gave you a place to rest" Akato then sighed at the unfortunate turn of events that were unfolding before him. "Now let's all just relax and forget any of this ever happened. Let's get some ramen I'm buying" Akato pleads trying to be the peace maker.
Old 06-29-2012, 12:09 PM   #22576
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Quote:
"That's a wierd way to say thanks to the girl who healed your wounds and gave you a place to rest" Akato then sighed at the unfortunate turn of events that were unfolding before him. "Now let's all just relax and forget any of this ever happened. Let's get some ramen I'm buying" Akato pleads trying to be the peace maker.
Mizuki rolled her eyes at Roses statement, "Yeah lets wait to talk.. It's not like I'm trying to talk now or anything." She mumbled. She realized what Rose said and looked at her, "Rose.. My blood will kill you. It doesn't matter what poison runs through you.. My blood isn't the same. It will kill anyone who is not related to me unless I give them the antidote. The only person alive that it won't kill is apparently Roy." She shook her head, "It's not like it matters.. I'm not going to let my blood get on your or anything." She looked over at Akato, "Ramen sounds fantastic. Thanks Akato." She grinned at him and glanced back at Rose, "Don't worry.. I won't drag you with me aganist your own will or anything.. But you are invited.. As always." She turned away and started walking with Akato and she sighed, "I am not equipped to handle this kind of stuff.. I have no idea what to say to her." She put a hand on her head.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-29-2012, 12:22 PM   #22577
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Rose laughed at what Mizuki said. "Figures she would say that," she thought. As Mizuki said Rose was invited, she chuckled and walked away. "I have better things to do," she murmured to herself as she went a different direction.

Old 06-29-2012, 12:34 PM   #22578
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Mizuki rolled her eyes at Roses statement, "Yeah lets wait to talk.. It's not like I'm trying to talk now or anything." She mumbled. She realized what Rose said and looked at her, "Rose.. My blood will kill you. It doesn't matter what poison runs through you.. My blood isn't the same. It will kill anyone who is not related to me unless I give them the antidote. The only person alive that it won't kill is apparently Roy." She shook her head, "It's not like it matters.. I'm not going to let my blood get on your or anything." She looked over at Akato, "Ramen sounds fantastic. Thanks Akato." She grinned at him and glanced back at Rose, "Don't worry.. I won't drag you with me aganist your own will or anything.. But you are invited.. As always." She turned away and started walking with Akato and she sighed, "I am not equipped to handle this kind of stuff.. I have no idea what to say to her." She put a hand on her head.
Quote:
Rose laughed at what Mizuki said. "Figures she would say that," she thought. As Mizuki said Rose was invited, she chuckled and walked away. "I have better things to do," she murmured to herself as she went a different direction.
"Like be lonely? It's just ramen, but fine" Akato tells Rose slightly annoyed as he turned and started walking with Mizuki. "Don't think to hard on it, some people just need time and space. It's to bad she didn't join us a taste of the ramen here would make her want to stay forever" he says joking as the keep walking.
Old 06-29-2012, 12:43 PM   #22579
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Quote:
"Like be lonely? It's just ramen, but fine" Akato tells Rose slightly annoyed as he turned and started walking with Mizuki. "Don't think to hard on it, some people just need time and space. It's to bad she didn't join us a taste of the ramen here would make her want to stay forever" he says joking as the keep walking.
Mizuki waved bye to Rose and nodded at Akato, "Absolutely. The Ramen is the best." She agreed. She sighed, "Exactly what I need to relax some." She looked at him, "How have you been Akato? It's been awhile."

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-29-2012, 12:44 PM   #22580
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

The next day

Miyo,Koga,Rin and Ripred stood at the gate's waiting for Lady Tomoyo

Here is a picture of Her-
Spoiler:
http://miyo-ai-fc.deviantart.com/gallery/37904559#/d55fppo
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote