Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-26-2012, 02:01 PM   #22301
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight's Central Grounds

"Hmm," she thought as she looked at the stars. "What is your real name then?" She questioned as she was trying to find Leo hidden amongst the stars.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:06 PM   #22302
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
"Hmm," she thought as she looked at the stars. "What is your real name then?" She questioned as she was trying to find Leo hidden amongst the stars.
Kagami chuckled, "You'll find out soon." He said calmly as he opened his glowing blood red eyes, "You seem to be searching something, milady. What is it?" He asked calmly, noticing that she was looking at the sky.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:35 PM   #22303
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
Miyo signed and follow him
They went to the babies room to find out they were crying. "Aww whats the matter?" He asked as he walked towards their cribs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
Ichiro looked at Sidonay "She was very injured," said Ichiro
Lily sighed as she lied down beside Gabriel as she closed her eyes too.

Akuma sighed as he was walking toward the village. "I hope my little girl is still alive..." he thought. He then saw Mizuki up ahead and smiled "You know, girls shouldn't be walking at nighttime alone. Bad things could happen."

Sidonay sighed worried. "Hang on Kara...." He said as he was getting more and more nervouss every second.
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:45 PM   #22304
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
Kagami chuckled, "You'll find out soon." He said calmly as he opened his glowing blood red eyes, "You seem to be searching something, milady. What is it?" He asked calmly, noticing that she was looking at the sky.
"The stars," she looked at him, "I am trying to find Leo." Rose looked back up at the stars, "Your eyes, is that due to your KG?"

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 06-26-2012, 02:49 PM   #22305
Phazonous
Genin

Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
"The stars," she looked at him, "I am trying to find Leo." Rose looked back up at the stars, "Your eyes, is that due to your KG?"
"Nope, I was just born with this color." Said Kagami calmly to Rose, "What about your silver hair?"
Old 06-26-2012, 03:03 PM   #22306
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

"My silver and purple hair? My natural hair color is silver, but I dyed it purple. Throughout time some of the dye came off, but it will stay like this now," she explained.

Old 06-26-2012, 04:21 PM   #22307
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
"My silver and purple hair? My natural hair color is silver, but I dyed it purple. Throughout time some of the dye came off, but it will stay like this now," she explained.
"Ah, I see." Said Kagami calmly, "It looks good though."
Old 06-26-2012, 04:27 PM   #22308
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Rose laughed, "My eyes are naturally sapphire blue, but my KG makes my eyes red like this." She sighed at she shifted herself to get closer to Kagami.

Old 06-26-2012, 04:43 PM   #22309
Phazonous
Genin

Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight's Central Groundsa

Quote:
Rose laughed, "My eyes are naturally sapphire blue, but my KG makes my eyes red like this." She sighed at she shifted herself to get closer to Kagami.
Kagami let go of Rose's fingers and moved a little to get closer to her. He looked at her and noticed he was a few inches away from her face, "..."
Old 06-26-2012, 05:04 PM   #22310
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Rose blushed and moved away when she realized their faces were closer than she thought. She moved away slightly, "Sorry."

Old 06-26-2012, 05:11 PM   #22311
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Rose blushed and moved away when she realized their faces were closer than she thought. She moved away slightly, "Sorry."
Kagami chuckled, "It's okay." he said softly.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:15 PM   #22312
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

"We should do something," Rose suggesred. "I know this is lovely and don't want to leave, but I kinda want to do something," she chuckled.

Old 06-26-2012, 05:36 PM   #22313
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
"We should do something," Rose suggesred. "I know this is lovely and don't want to leave, but I kinda want to do something," she chuckled.
"Hm?" Kagami let out, "What is it?"
Old 06-26-2012, 05:40 PM   #22314
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Rose giggled, "I want to do something. As long as it is with you." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek again.

Old 06-26-2012, 05:56 PM   #22315
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Rose giggled, "I want to do something. As long as it is with you." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek again.
Kagami chuckled, "What an active gal." He drew his face close to her and kissed her right on the lips.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:13 PM   #22316
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
Sidonay sighed worried. "Hang on Kara...." He said as he was getting more and more nervouss every second.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Mizuki stopped walking, her eyes even wider, "She.. What?" She shook her head, "No! Hell no! She is making it through this!" She yelled, running and activating her blood vision. She searched for Kara's presence. "Kar.. You are not dying on me. Don't even think about dying on me!" She thought, running towards her.
Akuma smiled "I'm glad she has such good friends," thought Akuma as he followed after her. Then he ran infront of her.
"This way," said Akuma as he led her to the hospital and went inside to see Ichiro, Sidonay, Gabriel, and Lily.
"How is she?" asked Akuma to Sidonay.
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:13 PM   #22317
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Rose blushed once he kissed her on the lips. "I wasn't expecting that," she smiled.

Old 06-26-2012, 06:17 PM   #22318
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Rose blushed once he kissed her on the lips. "I wasn't expecting that," she smiled.
Kagami chuckled, "I see." He let go of Rose and jumped off from the gate, landing on the ground.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:22 PM   #22319
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Rose did a front flip in the air, and landed on her hands. She put her feel on the ground, and stood up. "So what to do," she walked around.

Old 06-26-2012, 06:29 PM   #22320
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Rose did a front flip in the air, and landed on her hands. She put her feel on the ground, and stood up. "So what to do," she walked around.
Kagami sighed, "Personally, I don't know." He said calmly.