Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-14-2012, 01:38 PM   #21201
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight's Central Grounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
Rose sighs and sits in the cave thinking about what to do next. She stands in the cave and walks around once more.

((Hey mizuki!!!))
(( Hola Rose!! ))

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:40 PM   #21202
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
Gabriel smiled. "I sensed something was off luckily." He said.

Sidonay then looked out the window. "I wonder where that Quin guy is..." He thought.

(( After this debaco is over. A great swordman tournament is going to begin. The host is the moonlight village. So everybody who fights with a sword =D should get on board =D it will start once we finnish Kara's plot ))
"Yeah," said Lily.
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:45 PM   #21203
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Rose smirks and walks out of the cave. She walks up the mountain to the top and scouts her surroundings.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:58 PM   #21204
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
Are you sure after the way i acted the other night to you "said Miyo
"Don't worry about that....i had people treat me worse." He said calmly. "Im used to it." He said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
"Yeah," said Lily.

Gabriel looked at Lily. "So how are you feeling Lily?" He asked concerned.

"And you Kara? Any better?" Sidonay also asked.
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:03 PM   #21205
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Mizuki laughed a little, "Oh.. I suppose that makes sense." She looked over at him, "So why do you slay God's? What did they do to you?" Her expression become thoughtful, "Isn't Lone a God? Or something similar?" She looked over at him, "You going to slay him?" She asked somewhat sarcastically.
Kagami looked at Mizuki, "You see, there's a supernatural and biological phenomena born in few called the Acceleration Gene. It grants living beings power one would consider that of a god. We call them "pagan gods" and we never mention the word 'god' with the capital G when referring to them. Throughout history, these 'gods' oppressed the humans and made them do their bidding, though they were humans themselves. These beings couldn't stay in our world so they created their own realms; for example, Asgard or Olimpus. We had enough of them, so we created the first generation of godslayers and planned the gods' doom; fun fact: We were the ones that planned Ragnarok, the annihilation of the Norse gods. The godslayers let anybody but the fake gods themselves join the organization. Eventually, we killed almost all of them. Now all that remain to this day are benevolent gods and demigods unaware of their heritage. We, in the organization, believe in one god and it's God Almighty, for he is the true lord." He explained calmly, "Since Lone is a good guy, he let him do whatever he wants. The reason I'm stuck in a realm is because I accidently absorbed the power of the gods I've slayed and as a result, I lost my emotions. So, I'm going to retire soon so I can become a true ninja."
Old 06-14-2012, 02:08 PM   #21206
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
Kagami looked at Mizuki, "You see, there's a supernatural and biological phenomena born in few called the Acceleration Gene. It grants living beings power one would consider that of a god. We call them "pagan gods" and we never mention the word 'god' with the capital G when referring to them. Throughout history, these 'gods' oppressed the humans and made them do their bidding, though they were humans themselves. These beings couldn't stay in our world so they created their own realms; for example, Asgard or Olimpus. We had enough of them, so we created the first generation of godslayers and planned the gods' doom; fun fact: We were the ones that planned Ragnarok, the annihilation of the Norse gods. The godslayers let anybody but the fake gods themselves join the organization. Eventually, we killed almost all of them. Now all that remain to this day are benevolent gods and demigods unaware of their heritage. We, in the organization, believe in one god and it's God Almighty, for he is the true lord." He explained calmly, "Since Lone is a good guy, he let him do whatever he wants. The reason I'm stuck in a realm is because I accidently absorbed the power of the gods I've slayed and as a result, I lost my emotions. So, I'm going to retire soon so I can become a true ninja."
Mizuki's eyes widened, "That makes so much more sense!" She threw her hands up, "Why have I been left in the dark up until now?!" She sighed and looked over at him, "So then.. Your going to stay here? Your going to finally be the real Ignis? An actual ninja?" She grinned, happy to finally hear this. "It's about time!"

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-14-2012, 02:12 PM   #21207
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
"Don't worry about that....i had people treat me worse." He said calmly. "Im used to it." He said.

Gabriel looked at Lily. "So how are you feeling Lily?" He asked concerned.

"And you Kara? Any better?" Sidonay also asked.
Lily smiled "I feel much better," said Lily

Kara smiled "Yeah me too."
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:21 PM   #21208
Phazonous
Genin

Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Mizuki's eyes widened, "That makes so much more sense!" She threw her hands up, "Why have I been left in the dark up until now?!" She sighed and looked over at him, "So then.. Your going to stay here? Your going to finally be the real Ignis? An actual ninja?" She grinned, happy to finally hear this. "It's about time!"
Kagami nodded, "Yep. But I'm going to have to leave for a while so I'm going to pass on the curse to seal the gods onto you." He said, "You see, because I'm going to get rid of my absorbed powers, I'm going to be nearly powerless so I need train for a while."
Old 06-14-2012, 02:27 PM   #21209
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Kagami nodded, "Yep. But I'm going to have to leave for a while so I'm going to pass on the curse to seal the gods onto you." He said, "You see, because I'm going to get rid of my absorbed powers, I'm going to be nearly powerless so I need train for a while."
Mizuki aburuptly stopped walking and spun around, "Woah, Woah, Woah!" She said, putting her hands up. "Me? You'll pass it to me?" She shook her head quickly, "I dont know how to seal up gods!" She said, her expression nervous.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-14-2012, 02:32 PM   #21210
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Rose walked down the mountain, debating weather to go see Mizuki or not. She walks back to the cave but falls in a hole. "Hell," she cursed as she was wiping the dirt off of her. She spied a tunnel from where she was so she followed it. Not knowing where she was going or what was going to happen, she turned her staff into the sword. When she reached to what she thought was the end of the tunnel, she stopped behind a rock. A dark aurora was in the place, and she saw a man in the shadow. "Oh my," she whispered. Rose ran back to where she fell and came out of the hole. She composed herself and ran.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 06-14-2012, 02:34 PM   #21211
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Mizuki aburuptly stopped walking and spun around, "Woah, Woah, Woah!" She said, putting her hands up. "Me? You'll pass it to me?" She shook her head quickly, "I dont know how to seal up gods!" She said, her expression nervous.
Kagami shook his head, "Just use your sword against them and at the right moment when they're weakened, performs some hand seals to seal them." He explained calmly.
Old 06-14-2012, 02:40 PM   #21212
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Kagami shook his head, "Just use your sword against them and at the right moment when they're weakened, performs some hand seals to seal them." He explained calmly.
Mizuki looked down, "I don't know.." She said. She sighed and looked back at him, "Alright, fine. But how long will you be gone?" She asked, looking at him.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-14-2012, 02:48 PM   #21213
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Rose starts running, and sees three shadows pass her. They stop in front of her, so she skids to a stop. "Alright, you want to play games? Lets go!" She jumps into a tree and starts gliding to more. The three people following her on her heels.

((Hey, I want to do something XD))

Old 06-14-2012, 02:55 PM   #21214
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Mizuki looked down, "I don't know.." She said. She sighed and looked back at him, "Alright, fine. But how long will you be gone?" She asked, looking at him.
Kagami sighed, "I think on the day the swordsmanship tourmanent starts." He said calmly as he turned his sword into a orb of light, "Use this to seal the evil gods. Hit them with it in the stomach, that way they will get sealed into it. Once you seal all of them, the orb will disappear." He sacrificed his sword to give this window of hope.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:03 PM   #21215
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Kagami sighed, "I think on the day the swordsmanship tourmanent starts." He said calmly as he turned his sword into a orb of light, "Use this to seal the evil gods. Hit them with it in the stomach, that way they will get sealed into it. Once you seal all of them, the orb will disappear." He sacrificed his sword to give this window of hope.
Mizuki looked down at the orb and held it tightly and then she looked back at him, "But.. Don't you want your sword back?" She asked. She tilted her head, "And your not going to leave for like.. Years are you?" She asked, her expression sad.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-14-2012, 03:12 PM   #21216
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Mizuki looked down at the orb and held it tightly and then she looked back at him, "But.. Don't you want your sword back?" She asked. She tilted her head, "And your not going to leave for like.. Years are you?" She asked, her expression sad.
Kagami shook his head, "Nah." He said calmly, "Don't worry. I'll back when the tourmanent starts."
Old 06-14-2012, 03:13 PM   #21217
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Rose jumped in mid-air, turned around, and threw kunai knives at them. Only one was hit while the others were pursuing her. She dropped from the trees to the ground and ran, passing Mizuki. The two people were running after her, passing Mizuki as well. "Well, no need to talk to Mizuki now," she smirked and kept running.

Old 06-14-2012, 03:26 PM   #21218
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Kagami shook his head, "Nah." He said calmly, "Don't worry. I'll back when the tourmanent starts."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
Rose jumped in mid-air, turned around, and threw kunai knives at them. Only one was hit while the others were pursuing her. She dropped from the trees to the ground and ran, passing Mizuki. The two people were running after her, passing Mizuki as well. "Well, no need to talk to Mizuki now," she smirked and kept running.
Mizuki sighed and nodded, "Alright. You better hope I can seal these guys. Are you sure I can do it? Your the one who released them." Just after she said this, Rose darted past Mizuki, blowing her bangs behind her. "Woah," Mizuki said, turning around, "Rose?" She asked, squinting her eyes. Suddenly, two guys ran past her too and she blinked, "What the..?" She turned to look at Ignis, "Do we help her?" She asked, not sure what was going on.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-14-2012, 03:29 PM   #21219
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Mizuki sighed and nodded, "Alright. You better hope I can seal these guys. Are you sure I can do it? Your the one who released them." Just after she said this, Rose darted past Mizuki, blowing her bangs behind her. "Woah," Mizuki said, turning around, "Rose?" She asked, squinting her eyes. Suddenly, two guys ran past her too and she blinked, "What the..?" She turned to look at Ignis, "Do we help her?" She asked, not sure what was going on.
"I passed on the curse into the orb and consequently, you. So yes, you can." Kagami noticed that Rose went pass them, "I think she handle it."
Old 06-14-2012, 03:29 PM   #21220
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

((I don't know any jutsus what so ever! I feel lame :P))

Edit:
Rose stopped and as one of them was coming, she grabbed his head and threw him at a tree. The tree broke and the guy struggled. She took her staff and hit his knees. Once he ws on the ground, she snapped his neck making him die. "Two down, one to go." She smirked and turned her staff into a sword again.

Last edited by Naruto<3; 06-14-2012 at 03:32 PM.