Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-04-2012, 12:36 PM   #20241
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight's Central Grounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
"I see..." said Hitsugaya "But I sense there is a Lunar eclispe coming... But... I worry about it... Knowing those gods there going to do either one of two things. One let Ignis come into this world and kill him, or two make sure there will never be a Lunar esclisper or solar, becuase I have heard his kind coming in that way, ever happen... but... I hate to say it's probably going to be the first one..." Then he sighed again "But still in other imporant matters... I hate to tell you this, but the Kara you know now is probably not Kara... She is Chrysalis, because her little Changelings can't talk when they transformed."
Mizuki's eyes widened, "Kill him?" She clenched her fists and shook her head, "No way.. We can't let them stop it and there's no way I'm letting them kill him. He's a god anyways! They're no match for him!" She shouted, looking down with a worried expression. When he mentioned Kara, she looked up at him, "Then wheres the real Kara?.." She said softly. Her expression became even more worried, "What if they've done something terrible to her? I've got to find her!" She said, slamming her fist on the table. She put a hand on her head and looked at him, her eyes blazing with determination, "Do you know where they could have put her? Do you know where she can be? Where can I find her?" She asked, her hands in fists on the table.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:38 PM   #20242
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
"Whatever you want to do," said Koga
" I have never dance with you " said Miyo
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:43 PM   #20243
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
(( Ah, I see. Nice.

If ya'll want to meet Kagami, he's at the Calamity Cathedral, an ancient temple. Hitsugaya can take Mizuki there since he's semi-omniscient. ))
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Mizuki's eyes widened, "Kill him?" She clenched her fists and shook her head, "No way.. We can't let them stop it and there's no way I'm letting them kill him. He's a god anyways! They're no match for him!" She shouted, looking down with a worried expression. When he mentioned Kara, she looked up at him, "Then wheres the real Kara?.." She said softly. Her expression became even more worried, "What if they've done something terrible to her? I've got to find her!" She said, slamming her fist on the table. She put a hand on her head and looked at him, her eyes blazing with determination, "Do you know where they could have put her? Do you know where she can be? Where can I find her?" She asked, her hands in fists on the table.
((Thanks ^^ ))

Hitsugaya sighed as he shook his head. "You may not know this, but gods can die..." said Hitsugaya. "And some are more powerful then others..." Then he sighed again "I don't know where Kara is though... but I know where to meet Ignis... but I'm afraid of taking you there because those evil gods probably know where to find him too..."
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:44 PM   #20244
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
" I have never dance with you " said Miyo
Koga smiled "Then lets find a place where we can dance."
Old 06-04-2012, 12:44 PM   #20245
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
((Thanks ^^ ))

Hitsugaya sighed as he shook his head. "You may not know this, but gods can die..." said Hitsugaya. "And some are more powerful then others..." Then he sighed again "I don't know where Kara is though... but I know where to meet Ignis... but I'm afraid of taking you there because those evil gods probably know where to find him too..."
(( No problem. ))
Old 06-04-2012, 12:49 PM   #20246
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
((Thanks ^^ ))

Mizuki looked down for a moment before looking Hitsugaya straight in the eyes, "I have to find and save Kara.. And if they're after Ignis, he has to know.. Not only that.. But the village is in danger now too. I don't care what can hurt me.. I'm going to stop these guys." She told him, her soul light flaring from her determination. She stood straight and didn't look away from Hitsugaya, "Please take me to Ignis." She told him, her fists still clenched, her eyes piercing into his.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-04-2012, 12:52 PM   #20247
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Roy sighed as he stood there lookign down the alley, "shes gone" he thought

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:55 PM   #20248
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Mizuki looked down for a moment before looking Hitsugaya straight in the eyes, "I have to find and save Kara.. And if they're after Ignis, he has to know.. Not only that.. But the village is in danger now too. I don't care what can hurt me.. I'm going to stop these guys." She told him, her soul light flaring from her determination. She stood straight and didn't look away from Hitsugaya, "Please take me to Ignis." She told him, her fists still clenched, her eyes piercing into his.
"I know... I know...." said Hitsugaya "But like you said the portal won't open unless there is a Lunar eclispe and there is one coming... but it isn't here yet. It's not time yet to go to Ignis..." then he looked back at the book "But when you look for Kara... when you are in their hidout... the book says to find the Sun and Moon and they will protect you."
Old 06-04-2012, 12:56 PM   #20249
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Koga smiled "Then lets find a place where we can dance."
Miyo smile " Sounds Good " she said
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:02 PM   #20250
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
"I know... I know...." said Hitsugaya "But like you said the portal won't open unless there is a Lunar eclispe and there is one coming... but it isn't here yet. It's not time yet to go to Ignis..." then he looked back at the book "But when you look for Kara... when you are in their hidout... the book says to find the Sun and Moon and they will protect you."
Mizuki sighed, impatient to find Ignis. She looked over at Hitsugaya, "The sun and the moon? What does that mean?" She asks, looking at him with a confused expression.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-04-2012, 01:09 PM   #20251
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Miyo smile " Sounds Good " she said
Koga nodded as he led her to find a place to dance

Quote:
Mizuki sighed, impatient to find Ignis. She looked over at Hitsugaya, "The sun and the moon? What does that mean?" She asks, looking at him with a confused expression.
"I may old, but I do not know everything!" said Hitsugaya
Old 06-04-2012, 01:11 PM   #20252
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Miyo follow him with a smile on her face
Old 06-04-2012, 01:11 PM   #20253
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:

Mizuki sighed and nodded, "Okay.. Thank you. You've told me a lot of things I need to know. So thank you." She looked out the window, "I have to wait for the lunar eclipse.. Maybe Ignis will know where Kara is. He seems to know a lot of things we dont." She looked at Hitsugaya and smiled, "Thanks again." She said, taking a few steps back towards the door.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-04-2012, 01:14 PM   #20254
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

roy went and sat down on a bench in teh town, he kept his head down stareing at the ground, sitting there silent

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:15 PM   #20255
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Mizuki sighed and nodded, "Okay.. Thank you. You've told me a lot of things I need to know. So thank you." She looked out the window, "I have to wait for the lunar eclipse.. Maybe Ignis will know where Kara is. He seems to know a lot of things we dont." She looked at Hitsugaya and smiled, "Thanks again." She said, taking a few steps back towards the door.
"Wait! There is one more thing that you probably want to know!" said Hitsugaya.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:15 PM   #20256
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Miyo follow him with a smile on her face
Koga smiled as he looked around
Old 06-04-2012, 01:16 PM   #20257
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The lunar eclipse has begun; the moon itself was blood-red. Meanwhile, in the Calamity Cathedral, a small faint light appeared in the center of the temple. Then came more small lights and they joined together; one by one. Emerging from the fusion of the lights was none other than Mikhail himself, or more commonly known by his aliases Kagami and Ignis. The Killer of the Gods has arrived; beware.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:21 PM   #20258
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
"Wait! There is one more thing that you probably want to know!" said Hitsugaya.
Mizuki stopped and looked at him, "What is it?" She asked, her fists still clenched.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-04-2012, 01:21 PM   #20259
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Koga smiled as he looked around
" If you can,t find a place it okay Koga we can do something else " said Miyo

~~~~

Meanwhile in there Rin slowley open her eyes
Old 06-04-2012, 01:29 PM   #20260
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Mizuki stopped and looked at him, "What is it?" She asked, her fists still clenched.
"When you find Kara... We should probably assum she probably be mad at Ignis, he is the one that has done this to her," said Hitusgaya "Not intenturally ofcourse, but she also probably doesn't know that he is good and she probably does know that all the Ignis to this point are clones. In other words... becareful when you take Ignis with you to find Kara."

Quote:
" If you can,t find a place it okay Koga we can do something else " said Miyo

~~~~

Meanwhile in there Rin slowley open her eyes
"No I will find a place!" said Koga with a smile.