Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 02-22-2011, 04:24 PM   #1
ByakuganAlex
Veteran Chunin

ByakuganAlex is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default POSSIBLE NEW EDO-TEnSEI SUMMONS!!!!

During Kisame's figth with Gai (Naruto manga 506 page 13), Kisame states Gai is the 3rd person he has seen with taijutsu as good as Gai's. I believe these people will be summoned. One will fight Neji and the other may fight either Hinata (most likely), Karui, or Kurotsuchi. I say Hinata is more likely because kishi will probably group all the Hyuga in one series (Hiashi, Hinata, Neji).
Old 02-22-2011, 05:44 PM   #2
Uchiha_Itachi93
Genin

Uchiha_Itachi93 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: POSSIBLE NEW EDO-TEnSEI SUMMONS!!!!

No, I really don't think that this will happen. I mean Kabuto still has so many ppl that hes summoned, yet to fight on the battlefield. Plus the introduction of more new characters will start to take its toll on the reader, with having to remember so many characters that are being introduced.
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" Uchiha Itachi-Sama
Uchiha_Itachi93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 06:35 PM   #3
Vlady
Freshmen Academy Student

Vlady is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Dont know what scan translation you was reading... But the one that i follow Kisame said that:

"A bizarre beast indeed... Its a rare sight, a shinobi with such hand to hand fighting power! Of course, this is my third time facing you."

So i dont get your point...
Vlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:04 PM   #4
ByakuganAlex
Veteran Chunin

ByakuganAlex is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Idk, it can go either way. i was on the with fox in its name. (not sure if i can say the actual url)
Old 02-22-2011, 07:28 PM   #5
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuganAlex View Post
Idk, it can go either way. i was on the with fox in its name. (not sure if i can say the actual url)
Pretty sure you can't. Anyway, it can't "go either way" because they're two very different translations. I'd say it's very likely that Kisame said, "This is my third time facing you." considering that the second time they fought, he mentioned the first time. I think he mentioned their past fights before this part in the 3rd battle, but I could be wrong.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Raimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:19 PM   #6
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

ya Vlady is right the streaming site that you were using Alex doesn't have the best translations
I was reading the chapter with Asuma and Kurenai vs Itachi and Kisame and they translated hidden mist village as hidden fog tribe.
Ehhh its just not as accurate as other sites

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Slack 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:31 PM   #7
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlady View Post
Dont know what scan translation you was reading... But the one that i follow Kisame said that:

"A bizarre beast indeed... Its a rare sight, a shinobi with such hand to hand fighting power! Of course, this is my third time facing you."

So i dont get your point...
Same. I mean that's what Guy said. 1st time in Origonal Naruto when Itachi and Kisame infiltrated the Leaf, then the begging of Shippuden were team Kakashi fought Itachi and team Gai fought Kisame, then when Naruto just got got obtaining his RS mode.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote