Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 02-21-2011, 12:46 PM   #1
Elite Seal
Chunin Exam Proctor

Elite Seal is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Stalking

I think it's fun and takes skill

Spoiler:
~I'll be quite random
I support these Naruto couples or whatever it is that you may call it: Batman&Pikachu Turtwig&Hinata Sasuke&Dawn [More to be added soon]

trouble88
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Elite Seal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:48 PM   #2
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Stalking

please don't use that as an excuse to stalk me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:48 PM   #3
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari

I think its obnoxious and the stalker needs a kick in the crotch.
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

UnDeAd Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:49 PM   #4
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I stalk Sasu. xD

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:50 PM   #5
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think stalking is creepy and takes stupidity.

'cuz then you can get caught if you tell people. P:

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:51 PM   #6
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
I stalk Sasu. xD
i like it when you do

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-21-2011, 12:52 PM   #7
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
i like it when you do
Everyone likes it.

OMG! >.< Check the siggy.

Old 02-21-2011, 12:56 PM   #8
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Everyone likes it.

OMG! >.< Check the siggy.
oh yeah

cool? =P

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-21-2011, 12:58 PM   #9
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
oh yeah

cool? =P
It's because of my sexy body.

I'm happy. ^^

Old 02-21-2011, 01:04 PM   #10
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
It's because of my sexy body.

I'm happy. ^^
oh totally xDDD

good =3

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-21-2011, 01:05 PM   #11
Elite Seal
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
please don't use that as an excuse to stalk me
Are you the girl that lives in Tx?

Spoiler:
~I'll be quite random
I support these Naruto couples or whatever it is that you may call it: Batman&Pikachu Turtwig&Hinata Sasuke&Dawn [More to be added soon]

trouble88
Old 02-21-2011, 01:10 PM   #12
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Seal View Post
Are you the girl that lives in Tx?
you fail at stalking. i'm a michigander.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-21-2011, 01:12 PM   #13
Elite Seal
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
you fail at stalking. i'm a michigander.
I'll still stalk you

Spoiler:
~I'll be quite random

trouble88
Old 02-21-2011, 01:12 PM   #14
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Seal View Post
I'll still stalk you
yeeeeaaaaah, please don't

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-21-2011, 01:13 PM   #15
Elite Seal
Chunin Exam Proctor

I won't, I will on here don't know how though

Spoiler:
~I'll be quite random

trouble88
Old 02-24-2011, 11:21 PM   #16
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:32 PM   #17
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeAd Hikari View Post
^ This

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 05:16 AM   #18
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeAd Hikari View Post
What about girl-stalkers, I mean, I bet there's MORE of those in RL than guy stalkers in RL (fangirls and such, so by that definition, A LOT more), not just the internet

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 05:22 AM   #19
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I stalk only one person on the forums. =3
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 09:30 PM   #20
kunoichifan102
Chunin Exam Proctor

kunoichifan102 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

"Yo,I've been stalkin your mom
For like two years straight
I'm way to shy to ask her out on a date
So I just wait